TTC after D&C (Soon)

ginger,
I lost faith in my doctor when it took more than 2 weeks to get in for my follow up that's ridiculous ive still not had a follow up but assumed with the visit of af that everything was or is back on track that doesn't explain the positive pregnancy tests though, who knows it wasn't a evap though it was bright pink however it did take a while to come up but those are 10min tests .. also I am not sure about all the peak opks either I don't know if its normal for me or not because I only used them one cycle in july and I got pregnant, but when I got pregnant back in august I got a peak on cd 9 and cd 14 and I think I acutally oed on cd14 and not 9 so im not sure..:shrug:

ginger,
I lost faith in my doctor when it took more than 2 weeks to get in for my follow up that's ridiculous ive still not had a follow up but assumed with the visit of af that everything was or is back on track that doesn't explain the positive pregnancy tests though, who knows it wasn't a evap though it was bright pink however it did take a while to come up but those are 10min tests .. also I am not sure about all the peak opks either I don't know if its normal for me or not because I only used them one cycle in july and I got pregnant, but when I got pregnant back in august I got a peak on cd 9 and cd 14 and I think I acutally oed on cd14 and not 9 so im not sure..:shrug:

I don't do OPKS so bare with me, but I thought you biologically only should peak once a month? It sounds like your body is trying but just not getting there....hopefully you get back on track, I know this is rough. :hugs:

I found this Tara, seems to be what everyone is saying. https://www.justmommies.com/getting...your-cycle/can-you-ovulate-twice-in-one-cycle

I was told on another thread that high FSH can turn the HPT positive too. That may have been what happened to me, my body is trying very hard to ovulate...sounds like yours is too!

I am about to read it.. I hope it will shed some light on this im so confused and even mad to be honest ive never even thought a false positive was possible unless your taking medication that could cause higher levels of hcg but im not taking anything yet , that is, I got so many good strong faint positives before when they kept telling me my levels were 3 and 1 and that would be impossible because I keep getting negatives on frer but positives on wal mart first signals and on dollar tree brands so something is definitely going on, but I guess when and if I do ever finally get a positive on a frer ill know its the real deal!! and with opks it detects lh hormone and estrogen that's why you get high and peak but just like with regular opk sticks you can get a pos n not ovulate its the same concept your gearing up but not actually oing

thanks for the link, i knew all of that and i think im gearing up but not oing that's the only explanation except for the pregnancy test i am trying to look it up about the fsh causing positive hcg test and see if i can come up with anything

Hi ladies!

I tested today and all negative (still early for positive). Just wanted to be sure previous pregnancy hormones are gone and then I will test again next week on new years day. Don't have much hope, but will do so anyway.

Hey ladies, so I think I might be back to square one. Test today is lighter..... so I think it might be a chemical. Still hoping for the best but expecting the worst. So we'll see!

Hey ladies, so I think I might be back to square one. Test today is lighter..... so I think it might be a chemical. Still hoping for the best but expecting the worst. So we'll see!

Hopefully not! My doc said that the dyes can vary from stick to stick so that is not very reliable to begin with. Just breathe...(easier said then done, I know!)

Hopefully not! My doc said that the dyes can vary from stick to stick so that is not very reliable to begin with. Just breathe...(easier said then done, I know!)

Trying to just breathe but it is what it is, but trying to stay positive too

mj, id retest tomorrow and see what happens if it is a chemical you will see af soon and you will know for sure but until then as long as they aren't back to faint positives I wouldn't worry about it especially if they are coming up in the allotted time frame!!

mj, id retest tomorrow and see what happens if it is a chemical you will see af soon and you will know for sure but until then as long as they aren't back to faint positives I wouldn't worry about it especially if they are coming up in the allotted time frame!!

I did a digi too just now and it came up pg 1-2 weeks but after castaways experience I'm not sure they can be trusted and it might be catching my hcg on the decline.

mj, yeah that's what I always worry about its just catching that back end of it as its going down but maybe try a 50miu see if its positive if not can try again in a day or two that way you'd know one way or the other!! I hope its not they suck just as bad cause you get a little bit excited no matter how hard you try not to it still hurts and lets you down!!:hugs:

I did a digi too just now and it came up pg 1-2 weeks but after castaways experience I'm not sure they can be trusted and it might be catching my hcg on the decline.

mj apparently the weeks estimator is more sensitive, at 10 (although it picked up 2 for me which I think is VERY odd). Like Tara suggested the other CB digis are 50 miu, maybe try with one of them? I think that could give you some peace of mind. :hugs:

It's so confusing, I think I'm just going to wait it out. I'm still having on and off cramps like af is coming. I even wore a pad today just in case because I swore she was coming lol, but we'll see what happens. I'll keep you ladies posted though. I just hope if she's coming she does so asap so we can move along.

good luck,
I have been reading all day about different charts anovulatory etc I hope that's not my case and I hope im not premenopausal that would suck but surely not at 27? I don't even know if that's possible but now im freaking out!!

good luck,
I have been reading all day about different charts anovulatory etc I hope that's not my case and I hope im not premenopausal that would suck but surely not at 27? I don't even know if that's possible but now im freaking out!!

lollll Tara! you are not pre-menopausal girl! I need to drag you away from google :haha:

good luck,

It can take a cycle or two to get back on track...hopefully your next cycle you will be on your way to ovulation :thumbup:

lol yeah I know I can't help it I want to get as much information as I can but I worry what if they took something out they weren't suppose to during my dnc lol I think stuff like that because im out of it so how would I know but I still worry about anovulatory but really its still too early to tell at this point I should o around the 3rd im thinking thatd leave enough for my luteal phase

Morning ladies!
I'm now awaiting AF/O like you ladies:friends::friends: test line was barely visible this morning. Ah well, it was good while it lasted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->