TTC after D&C (Soon)

hey ladies,
so 3 faint positives so far, but I am worried still very worried since my temps aren't really looking too good.. maybe I am temping wrong? im not sure I don't think I oed on the 13th though because I would be dpo 13 and I would think I would have shown up a few days ago, also like I mentioned before the af.. I wonder if it is possible I oed right after af im just scared to think its the real deal after all those let downs but ive had bfns for a while now so I don't really think it would be hormones again.. what do you guys think even with crazy temps could it be a viable pregnancy?

castaway,
that sucks still not knowing, odd with the positive then negative usually doctors are very sensitive, sounds like could be retained product I doubt hcg would fluctuate that much one or 2 points yes maybe but not atleast 50 or more, or maybe his test was bad who knows. when did you get the positive on the digi? if you get af maybe it was a chemical? hmm crazy hopefully youll find something out soon, im not sure why they didn't go ahead an do a scan to check to make sure all was clear especially with all the test etc.. good luck

castaway,
that sucks still not knowing, odd with the positive then negative usually doctors are very sensitive, sounds like could be retained product I doubt hcg would fluctuate that much one or 2 points yes maybe but not atleast 50 or more, or maybe his test was bad who knows. when did you get the positive on the digi? if you get af maybe it was a chemical? hmm crazy hopefully youll find something out soon, im not sure why they didn't go ahead an do a scan to check to make sure all was clear especially with all the test etc.. good luck

He said he doesn't think it is retained product as we did the scan and it was all clear two days after the miscarriage. I think he is just as baffled as me! I do know that the test I took was FMU so if I am pregnant it is very, very early on. His test was 50 mii and I believe the test I took was 25....I believe the weeks estimator is 25. He said he can't see how that would come up positive as I would be under 10 at this point as the numbers have been declining, slowly!, but declining.

I want to clean the house but I am cramping. I am afraid to get off the couch! lol

I am never textbook when it comes to TTC! lol

castaway,
this is what I read online but im not sure of the accuracy the only way to know for sure is to call clear blue and ask.. have you tried taking another one and even different brands? I just now read it says 25miu in the instructions which would be what I would think and that would be 1-2weeks pregnant.. I would retest and see if your still showing up if so maybe just too early to tell if not maybe a chemical or leftovers, im not sure because when I had that happen and got positives at home and not at my doctor I lost it shortly after which I assume was a chemical

castaway,
this is what I read online but im not sure of the accuracy the only way to know for sure is to call clear blue and ask.. have you tried taking another one and even different brands? I just now read it says 25miu in the instructions which would be what I would think and that would be 1-2weeks pregnant.. I would retest and see if your still showing up if so maybe just too early to tell if not maybe a chemical or leftovers, im not sure because when I had that happen and got positives at home and not at my doctor I lost it shortly after which I assume was a chemical

I don't usually have chemicals so I doubt it is that. For me to get a positive on it my HCG had to go up that is what has me and the Doctor baffled as it was 15 about 2 weeks ago. It should be under or about 10, at least, at this point the doctor said if not under 5. It is truly a mystery.

It said 1-2 weeks, yes so I am thinking if I was even pregnant it is very, very early. That is why FMU was able to pick it up...where as right now at the doctors I have peed at least 4 times today! lol I honestly think the only thing that will give us answers is the bloods...waiting stinks though :)

I have no more tests left...gonna wait it out they are a waste of money b/c the doctor said you cannot rely on the test getting lighter/darker....so waiting it out to see if I should buy more tests...

here's a picture of my most recent test from today its already gotten darker and coming up faster so I hope this is a good sign.. I will be off to buy some test shortly I got one left I think but its the same brand I want to try a frer maybe

Attachments

• test 4.jpg
    test 4.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 3
Tara - that 2nd chart you posted doesn't seem right, the 1st one seemed like an actual beginning of a chart as you have to include AF temps. I would continue the way you had it with the first FF chart you posted.

Castaway - positive thoughts only!!! When will you get the results of todays blood tests back?

afm I took another frer.....I couldn't wait till tonight and there's a faint 2nd line on that one too. Hopefully tomorrow's test will be darker and it's just a late implanter but a sticky bean!!!

Tara - that 2nd chart you posted doesn't seem right, the 1st one seemed like an actual beginning of a chart as you have to include AF temps. I would continue the way you had it with the first FF chart you posted.

Castaway - positive thoughts only!!! When will you get the results of todays blood tests back?

afm I took another frer.....I couldn't wait till tonight and there's a faint 2nd line on that one too. Hopefully tomorrow's test will be darker and it's just a late implanter but a sticky bean!!!

I posted 3 charts the fist was ovuview the rest were from FF and the one with the big dips started on the 3rd of December but its made a whole new chart due to me counting the 17th as af so now its 2 charts I started out temping under my tongue but I was scared it wouldn't be accurate enough so started vaginally also I did include my af temps it started on the 17th well I thought it did..

Castaway,
I never had a chemical either a still don't know for sure if that's what it was but anyone can have a chemical they are very common most women just don't know they've had one because they don't test til after their expected af, with a chemical your hcg does go up just like normal but then later starts to decline hence the reason for negative hcg test.. youll get a bfp followed by a bfn days or even a week later.. I certainly hope that's not your case and may not be I was just thinking since the pos then negative that's what it sounded like to me and I do think you can tell a lot by darkness of the test depending on the brand and how far along you are once your so far along it doesn't matter the darkness it can just be due to the dye if its lighter than before however if you are early and test its faint then later darker yes to me that's a good sign.. and with digis darkness doesn't even matter as you don't see the darkness its just a flat out yes or no but if I could wait I would but I just can't handle the not knowing I want to know that's why I have been testing every day but got bfns til this am!! so I hope everyone gets their :BFP: before the new year!!

Yeah! The FRER's are super sensitive! I get the lines on them but they are always faint for me.

I will have the results tomorrow Doc says MJ. Can't wait for them lol Plus it is Friday so looking forward to that! ha ha ha

this is my chart if I don't say I had af.. I know it looks better but I still think the 17th should count as af.. remember my dnc was November 3rd the 17th was the first time I had any bleeding whatsoever so im not sure but the hcg test is a positive for sure

Attachments

• chart 4.jpg
    chart 4.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 2

I posted 3 charts the fist was ovuview the rest were from FF and the one with the big dips started on the 3rd of December but its made a whole new chart due to me counting the 17th as af so now its 2 charts I started out temping under my tongue but I was scared it wouldn't be accurate enough so started vaginally also I did include my af temps it started on the 17th well I thought it did..

Castaway,
I never had a chemical either a still don't know for sure if that's what it was but anyone can have a chemical they are very common most women just don't know they've had one because they don't test til after their expected af, with a chemical your hcg does go up just like normal but then later starts to decline hence the reason for negative hcg test.. youll get a bfp followed by a bfn days or even a week later.. I certainly hope that's not your case and may not be I was just thinking since the pos then negative that's what it sounded like to me and I do think you can tell a lot by darkness of the test depending on the brand and how far along you are once your so far along it doesn't matter the darkness it can just be due to the dye if its lighter than before however if you are early and test its faint then later darker yes to me that's a good sign.. and with digis darkness doesn't even matter as you don't see the darkness its just a flat out yes or no but if I could wait I would but I just can't handle the not knowing I want to know that's why I have been testing every day but got bfns til this am!! so I hope everyone gets their :BFP: before the new year!!

I just don't think within 12 hours a chemical could occur ( I would still be getting positives just not as strong)...plus the digi is not as sensitive as the FRER. I think that is why woman see that they had a egg fertilized but it never made it through implantation. I was told they can detect 6.5 HCG! That is amazing! That is why I stuck with the CB digi, not as sensitive. I don't want to waste money to be honest....bloods are much more accurate so we are gonna wait it out. I just know we have no implantation issues, I was pregnant twice the first month trying.

The only thing I can think it could be is my numbers have not gone down at all, which would be 15 (even though the doctor said this impossible) and the CB digi *can* pick up that low? That is the only thing I think can be possible at this point.

this is my chart if I don't say I had af.. I know it looks better but I still think the 17th should count as af.. remember my dnc was November 3rd the 17th was the first time I had any bleeding whatsoever so im not sure but the hcg test is a positive for sure

yes I would start the chart off with your last bleed on the 17th, let that be the beginning of this cycle.

well hopefully I won't have to worry about it if this is a real pregnancy I am about to go buy some more test but I have had 3 positives so far hopefully more but im sure I just implanted if I am and that explains all the pain I have been having I just don't know when I ovulated if I am pregnant.. I don't see how I would get another positive test now after af and everything it would be too crazy but I guess ill find out soon enough

Everything is so confusing! :wacko:

AFM, AF finally showed up! But waited until 20 minutes after my doctor's office closed, so I'll have to call the doctor tomorrow to get my Clomid.

Everything is so confusing! :wacko:

AFM, AF finally showed up! But waited until 20 minutes after my doctor's office closed, so I'll have to call the doctor tomorrow to get my Clomid.

That is great news GingerPanda!!! How long did you wait for it to come?

Awesome news Ginger!!! now you can get on with TTC ;)

Morning ladies, well my test was just as faint but I feel like af is about to kick in the front door. FX she doesn't but I'm having crazy af feelings/symptoms.

Morning ladies, well my test was just as faint but I feel like af is about to kick in the front door. FX she doesn't but I'm having crazy af feelings/symptoms.

I will be thinking of you!! Those FRERs are so sensitive they say they can pick up if an egg is fertilized even if it has not implanted yet! It could be your body working hard to get everything going....I sure hope so!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->