TTC after D&C (Soon)

Morning girls, hope you all had a great Christmas and got spoilt lots. Sorry about all the false hope, seems like that is always apart of ttc.

Ive used vitex, it's good to regulate your hormones and progesterone after the pill. It screwed my lp around but that's becausei didn't have a lp problem at all.

B6 helps to raise progesterone naturally so worth looking into tara.

Mj lots of hugs girl, ive also kinda been eating and drinking emotionally. Lots of coffee and sweets :dohh:

I tested on 12dpo and got a bfn, later after the test dried I thought I saw a line but it was obviously a evap as I tested this morning again and got another bfn. I am however gonna stay on progesterone till Friday so that my AF only starts on the weekend otherwise I'm gonna have to skip a while cycle with the fs as his office only opens on the 6th.

So onwards to cycle 2 with Femara, intralipids and TI.

Boo on the negative!! I was wondering, do you think I should take the Vitex till I get my period? Then stop? I have no issues usually I just want to jump start my normal cycle and thought this was a natural way to help my hormones out. I don't want to take it if it will mess me up... :nope: My luteal phase was always 12 days.

I have never had a false positive, in my life. It was brutal. This is totally horrible. What a predicament we are all in.

Hey Tella - glad to hear from you, sorry it's not better news on your end. Next cycle hopefully you'll have your bfp and I'll have a bfp that sticks! ;)

Castaway - I had a friend who took it, she said it delayed her O the first cycle on it but after that her cycle went back to normal. She thinks it's good stuff.

Well again not on the same page as my husband so I put a call in for birth control and moving on...I just can't stand the ups and downs with all we went through. Good luck ladies!!

Cast, ive taken it twice and both times after taking it my cycle improved so I would say give ita go. I hope you and dh can find each other and start ttc again soon. Maybe a break will do you good and even more your body :hugs:

Cast, ive taken it twice and both times after taking it my cycle improved so I would say give ita go. I hope you and dh can find each other and start ttc again soon. Maybe a break will do you good and even more your body :hugs:

To be honest I think I'm done. Losing my son put me over the edge and I have been trying to keep my career going while enduring this all. I told him I am either doing this or not...I passed up a huge promotion (over 100K) as I felt I needed to concentrate on TTC...now I am cooked lol feeling down I let the opportunity slip by and want to get my life back on track...hoping he can adjust but if not then he may have to decide whether we can move forward together....

Awwww Castaway :hugs::hugs: maybe a break is what you need. You have to decide what's best for you. :hugs:

Awwww Castaway :hugs::hugs: maybe a break is what you need. You have to decide what's best for you. :hugs:

I guess...I just don't want to be older and have children...I am already I. The end of the spectrum for when I wanted to have children. I asked my husband to take the weekend and go away with his friends but now he insists on not leaving my side. It is so aggravating I just want the house to myself! Men...this is why I am so independent lol

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA! I was trying to keep up with the lovely people on my journal and Christmas :)

I know what you mean castaway! I'm really young but I pray I don't have problems for years. That'd be devastating. I used to be more independent with my ex but I married a firefighter that works 24-72 hour shifts, so that's plenty of time away for me!

I'm getting faint lines again. AF is due in 4-6 days, so I'll keep testing :haha:

Hello ladies,

Lost baby boy on 12/12/13 his heart stopped, I had D&E on 12/18/13. It has devasted me and DH we have started trying again a little scared but letting God and my body do what's natural. I am excited and impatiently waiting for our next bean to stick.

So so sorry :hugs: you're in good company! It may take extra time for your body to gear up for AF after all you've been through. Patience is definitely key in beginning the process over again.

Leah- happy you checked in.

Bright Eyes - we all know the feeling. It will take time. AF showed up 6 weeks later for me

Castaway- when I want to get away I plan a trip. Maybe you could just go somewhere for a weekend alone. So you can clear your head and think things through.

As for me, took another test this morning, still faint positive, I just need AF to show up so I can move on from this CP

So sorry mj :hugs:
It only took a week for my tests to go negative after the cp in November.

Castaway, it definitely sounds like you need to take some time for yourself and do some soul-searching. We'll support you no matter what. I hope you and your hubs can get on the same page.

Brighteyez, so sorry for your loss. It took about six weeks for AF to come back for me after D&C too. I wish you speedy healing and good luck!

MJ, sorry you're still getting lines. Hopefully AF will show up soon.

AFM, the 100mg of Clomid is making me break out big time. :dohh: I have three doses left. My progesterone blood draw is on January 14th, so hopefully it shows good post-O numbers!

well ladies,
I got a big temp drop today from 98.16 down to 96.81 so hopefully that's a good sign that something's about to happen I guess we will see if it shoots back up tomorrow or stays down I can only hope I suppose I haven't taken an opk yet but yesterday it was negative so hopefully all signs will match up and lead to the big o!!

I will try some b6 and give dh some coq10 for next cycle!!:happydance::happydance:

brighteyez,
i am sorry for your loss, I found out at 13 weeks and 3 days that my baby's heart had stopped beating and i didn't pass the baby till 17 weeks which was November 3rd and i ended up having to go for an emergency dnc ne way cause i lost so much blood.. like ginger said, it also took me a little over 6 weeks to get af back.. you can try to take a pregnancy test every week or so just to make sure your levels are dropping or have blood work done every week till its at 0. just have faith and hold your head up high i know its hard but everything happens for a reason even if its not what we want or understand..:hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA! I was trying to keep up with the lovely people on my journal and Christmas :)

I know what you mean castaway! I'm really young but I pray I don't have problems for years. That'd be devastating. I used to be more independent with my ex but I married a firefighter that works 24-72 hour shifts, so that's plenty of time away for me!

I'm getting faint lines again. AF is due in 4-6 days, so I'll keep testing :haha:

It drives me nuts Leah! lol I tell him go out with your friends, he is like nah....I am good. Uh! I guess its better than the guy who never wants to be home but I am so independent that sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have my own apt on the sly?! :haha: I used to travel at least once a month for business....I think I miss that. It gave me the freedom to be "single" once a month and mingle while out after work. The travel just got to be too much and I took a promotion to get out of the field...

Well he says whatever I want he will go with. We are booking Disney for April and now a cruise for either Sept/October! Lets see though, I swear he agrees to this then a weeks later starts to make me feel guilty.:dohh:

It is better! I start missing DH after 3 days. Maybe you should come up with a "girls weekend" every now and then and just go away by yourself :haha:
Man, that sounds like a blast. I can't wait till we're more established and have the ability to go on vacations! Jealous!

It is better! I start missing DH after 3 days. Maybe you should come up with a "girls weekend" every now and then and just go away by yourself :haha:
Man, that sounds like a blast. I can't wait till we're more established and have the ability to go on vacations! Jealous!

I got him addicted to cruising....lol I love Disney and buying into Disney Vacations this year, we can't wait! Then we can vacation every year with out having to pay for lodging...We were married in Disney so we can't wait to get back and are going for the garden and flower festival. Now that I *think* he is on the same page I am going to start work hard at work and start my hours for my Clinical licensure. Its about a 2 year commitment but then I have the highest credentials for my field which is necessary in this job market. I put it off to have a baby and really want to get it over with!

I only need him to go out once in a while...he just never wants to. Love him to pieces but he is a home body and definitely doesn't like to do anything with out me. He is on a softball team in the summer, that helps!!!

Well ladies, I had my ERPC (D&C) this morning so I officially back in the TTC group...well, not right now of course, I have to wait until the bleeding stops.

I feel good though, as though I have closed the book and can start the new year a fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->