TTC after D&C (Soon)

What is everyone's take on flying when you are almost into your second trimester? I just realized if we conceived this cycle we will be leaving at the end of first tri and returning in the second tri....I never thought about flying pregnant. Now I am like hmmm....I even pre ordered tickets for a tethered balloon ride. Looks like I will have to give those away as well if we do fall pregnant...

I think you should be ok to travel. It's traveling in the beginning that makes me nervous, but by the time you're entering the 2nd tri I feel like the baby has made his/herself nice and cozy and there's less of a chance of something going wrong. Just my thoughts.

That is what I thought. As soon as I know if I am I will call and get in ASAP and mention to the doc. I can get a full refund with 30 days notice. I am at 63 days right now...so even one more cycle and we should be within our time frame. I don't want to cancel....we are planning a low key, half day in the park, half day dinner/pool time anyway....

What is everyone's take on flying when you are almost into your second trimester? I just realized if we conceived this cycle we will be leaving at the end of first tri and returning in the second tri....I never thought about flying pregnant. Now I am like hmmm....I even pre ordered tickets for a tethered balloon ride. Looks like I will have to give those away as well if we do fall pregnant...

I think you should be ok to travel. It's traveling in the beginning that makes me nervous, but by the time you're entering the 2nd tri I feel like the baby has made his/herself nice and cozy and there's less of a chance of something going wrong. Just my thoughts.

That is what I thought. As soon as I know if I am I will call and get in ASAP and mention to the doc. I can get a full refund with 30 days notice. I am at 63 days right now...so even one more cycle and we should be within our time frame. I don't want to cancel....we are planning a low key, half day in the park, half day dinner/pool time anyway....

I don't think you will have to cancel, I think the timing will be perfect especially if you get your bfp this cycle.

afm my temp dropped today so it's making me nervous, not sure what to think, just have to continue waiting to see I guess :coffee:

I don't think you will have to cancel, I think the timing will be perfect especially if you get your bfp this cycle.

afm my temp dropped today so it's making me nervous, not sure what to think, just have to continue waiting to see I guess :coffee:

Fingers crossed, I wouldn't worry about it too much. I cannot believe I am saying this but I want Monday to hurry up, LOL That means I will be getting to where I can almost test! LOL

mj, going by the last opk what dpo are you? I had a dip at 7dpo, but that excited me more than anything and 2 days later bfp!! so don't give up yet!!

Lol @castaway wanting it to be Monday.

Tara- FF says I'm 8 dpo today. I'm very nervous about my temps going down, but I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow

mj, when is af due? I wouldn't think too much into it because honestly anything can cause a second dip after o, was it below or above the cl? ill take a look if you want to post it? if you check mine in my sig youll see what I am talking about ;

im curious what is the temp corrector I keep hearing about on ff and how do you use it, not that it matters for me now, but I only see discard temp I don't know how you can get it to auto correct if you feel you need to? I don't think its a good I deal, but I am just wondering why I haven't seen it? have you mj?

Tara- af should come next Saturday or Sunday. I'm not sure about the temp adjuster on FF. I haven't heard of it or used it so really not sure.

mj, if you know for sure af isn't due til then girl I wouldn't worry about it honestly, to me, that would be a good sign that implantation has occurred, I would test in 2 days for the heck of it just to see!! :hugs:

mj, if you know for sure af isn't due til then girl I wouldn't worry about it honestly, to me, that would be a good sign that implantation has occurred, I would test in 2 days for the heck of it just to see!! :hugs:

I've been testing with dollar store tests since yesterday :blush::haha: I'm just a POAS addict lol. All negative so far, I'll keep testing till about 12dpo and if no bfp by that time then I know I'm out.

that's what I used too and that's the first one I got a positive on at 9dpo!! good luck!!:hugs:

depressingly negative, lol the only time I thought I saw something on 8dpo on a frer and dt but I thought maybe I was crazy and it was with very concentrated prr, the next am I took one and it was a good faint pos!!

I believe the temp adjuster on FF adjusts based on the time you woke up. At least that's what people were talking about on a diff thread. So for example, if you took temp earlier or later than your usual, it would adjust for time.

hmm, I am not sure that's the same thing, this actually changes the temp for example if you woke up late or early, or for whatever reason your temp may have been messed up and was too high or low such as 98.64 and has been high for the previous days but today it was 97.44 the ff corrector would take all temps in example and then chose a better fitting temp such as 98.44 or 97.46 I don't know if I am making sense, but I have seen it a few times, but all I can find is the discarder.. hmm who knows lol

Tara - there is a temp corrector if you wake up earlier or later. When viewing your calender in FF, there are drop down sections at the top of the screen (home,data, view, analysis etc...). If you click on Data it is under that tab and you can put in the information there.

How you keeping MJ? Any symptoms that might be giving us some hope?

AFM > I had some intense cramps on 5dpo so bad that i couldnt even walk or stand up straight and only after forcing to walk a bit it got better. Some "crawling" sensation on my boobs yesterday and today AF type pressure pains. Im praying so hard that it is it and that im not imagining it.

How you keeping MJ? Any symptoms that might be giving us some hope?

AFM > I had some intense cramps on 5dpo so bad that i couldnt even walk or stand up straight and only after forcing to walk a bit it got better. Some "crawling" sensation on my boobs yesterday and today AF type pressure pains. Im praying so hard that it is it and that im not imagining it.

Hey Tella- I had cramping at 6dpo too but beginning to doubt this cycle. 10 dpo today bfn and my temps look like they're declining slowly. Will give it 2 more days before I count myself completely out. Thursday is my appt with a FS, so hopefully if this cycle is a bust I can get some assistance from him ;)

ah ha!! thanks mj!! sorry about the bfn, don't give up just yet!! let us know what the fs says!!:hugs:

MJ, hoping to see a positive for you soon!

AFM: I think I am 4 DPO, maybe 5 as I skipped one day of my monitor right around O. Cramping slightly, nothing major. I have had a lot of wetness down in the lady garden though:haha: Today it turned to creamy yellow, had that with my other pregnancies so fingers crossed it is not just hormones! I have had to blow my nose too which my husband likes to remind me, "You are not sick, must be something." LOL

I wanted to wait, if pregnant, to tell him V day....doubt I can he is asking me every day you testing today??? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->