TTC after D&C (Soon)

Hey guys! Just dropping by to say I got a bfp at 8 dpo :) GL to the rest of you!

3minions - Congrats girl!!!:happydance::happydance:

Castaway - I'm not sure you will be able to keep it from him if you do get a bfp, unless you tell a white lie :blush::haha: FX for you though! I'm feeling like I'm out and waiting for FS appt on thursday.

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I posted... I got into a pretty bad funk. But all my surgeries are over now and we finally got the go ahead to try and conceive. This is our first time to actually really be trying, and I'm not exactly sure how to track my symptoms. I know my cycle is usually exactly 28 days and I should be starting tomorrow. I've had some pretty bad cramps for the past two weeks and (TMI warning) lots of white discharge. The discharge was so bad today I thought it was my period. Also really tired, and a slight fever last night.. 99.7... I have some cheapo hcg tests that have all come back negative. I took the last one yesterday morning. Anybody ever experienced any of these? I'm afraid I'm reading too much into everything.

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I posted... I got into a pretty bad funk. But all my surgeries are over now and we finally got the go ahead to try and conceive. This is our first time to actually really be trying, and I'm not exactly sure how to track my symptoms. I know my cycle is usually exactly 28 days and I should be starting tomorrow. I've had some pretty bad cramps for the past two weeks and (TMI warning) lots of white discharge. The discharge was so bad today I thought it was my period. Also really tired, and a slight fever last night.. 99.7... I have some cheapo hcg tests that have all come back negative. I took the last one yesterday morning. Anybody ever experienced any of these? I'm afraid I'm reading too much into everything.

Hey Niccole,

Glad your back and got everything taken care of. I'm going to a FS on thursday to run tests etc so I will probably be going through a lot too. As far as cm I usually only get a lot of creamy cm after I O and before AF. So AF could be coming if you're expecting it. Sorry I can't help too much :hugs::hugs:

Ladies please HELP!!!:wacko: I tested today for ovulation and hpt. I think I got a positive on both but I don't think I ovulated. Is this even possible? I am so confused. Can you look at my chart and test and tell me what you ladies thank? Thanks!

Attachments

• Test 1 28 14.jpg
    Test 1 28 14.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Test 1 28 14 (3).jpg
    Test 1 28 14 (3).jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 5
  • test 1 28 14 (2).jpg
    test 1 28 14 (2).jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 5
I've gotta learn these abbreviations! I think AF should have come today, but so far just the white stuff. I remember the last time I was pregnant I thought AF had started, but it was this same stuff. Idk.. I may try a store bought pt if I don't start by Friday...

Ladies please HELP!!!:wacko: I tested today for ovulation and hpt. I think I got a positive on both but I don't think I ovulated. Is this even possible? I am so confused. Can you look at my chart and test and tell me what you ladies thank? Thanks!

OMG brighteyez.....I don't know what to tell you. I see lines on both the hpt and opk's but your chart doesn't show that jump after O and remaining high as yet :shrug:
You sure you not pg? did you have a real period? or spotting that could've been implantation?

I've gotta learn these abbreviations! I think AF should have come today, but so far just the white stuff. I remember the last time I was pregnant I thought AF had started, but it was this same stuff. Idk.. I may try a store bought pt if I don't start by Friday...

I would definitely test, I get lots of white cm when I'm pg too as well, so it's hard to tell if it's because AF is coming or because you're pg.

bright, I am assuming pick is opk and blue is the pregnancy test? your chart does not look like o has came, are you temping correctly? also seems too soon.. I had soo many false positive after my loss and all happened same time as my positive opks, not saying that's your case, but it was mine, even after my blood work confirmed it was back to 3 and 1 so im not sure unless your temping is way off and maybe your af was implantation.. it just seems really early after af, but anything is possible..:hugs:

oh and im having a lot of creamy cm so much so I keep feeling wt and checking for blood..

OMG brighteyez.....I don't know what to tell you. I see lines on both the hpt and opk's but your chart doesn't show that jump after O and remaining high as yet :shrug:
You sure you not pg? did you have a real period? or spotting that could've been implantation?

MJ - I took had a real period on the 15th. I am going to doctors office tomorrow for her to check whats going on. I have been having headaches really bad ones and she said that could be a sign of pregnancy. I feel like it's too soon according to my chart. I take my temp at 6:15 every morning. I also was told that if I do get a early bfp it could be etopic. So I will see tomorrow. Will keep you ladies posted:shrug:

bright, I am assuming pick is opk and blue is the pregnancy test? your chart does not look like o has came, are you temping correctly? also seems too soon.. I had soo many false positive after my loss and all happened same time as my positive opks, not saying that's your case, but it was mine, even after my blood work confirmed it was back to 3 and 1 so im not sure unless your temping is way off and maybe your af was implantation.. it just seems really early after af, but anything is possible..:hugs:

Tara - Yes pink is opk and blue is hcg. I have been temping every morning at 6:15am so I don't understand either. I will see doctor tomorrow so we can see what is going on. Thanks for you advice and experience it is helping me not get my hopes up to high so I am not too disappointed. What you are saying makes since. Just hope it's not the etopic I was told it could be. I like your reasoning better LOL:thumbup:

well you have had af so im not sure mine happened after the dnc before I ever had af, but every time I got positive opks the pregnancy test would start going positive and then a couple days later back negative and I had that happen a few times, I posted the pictures on here a few times it happened, my theory was that my body was trying to o and producing small amounts of hcg trying to make me o, that's why it was showing up on a test, but only the sensitive test, dollar tree and wal mart 88c never got a positive on frer so I knew then it wasn't right.. I doubt that's your case maybe you just have bad temps, it can happen, but yeah it is awfully soon after af to have oed and got a positive hcg so I would think its false, I would try another brand pregnancy test.. I hope it's not ectopic, I kind of doubt it, seems more logical to be a false test!! :hugs:

well you have had af so im not sure mine happened after the dnc before I ever had af, but every time I got positive opks the pregnancy test would start going positive and then a couple days later back negative and I had that happen a few times, I posted the pictures on here a few times it happened, my theory was that my body was trying to o and producing small amounts of hcg trying to make me o, that's why it was showing up on a test, but only the sensitive test, dollar tree and wal mart 88c never got a positive on frer so I knew then it wasn't right.. I doubt that's your case maybe you just have bad temps, it can happen, but yeah it is awfully soon after af to have oed and got a positive hcg so I would think its false, I would try another brand pregnancy test.. I hope it's not ectopic, I kind of doubt it, seems more logical to be a false test!! :hugs:

Yeah I am going to test with a different brand when I get home from work. I will keep you posted. An online doctor response stated if you get an +hcg before ovulation that it could mean that the egg attach itself early and more than likely to the tube. But again it was an online doctor. I will see my doctor and get her diagnoses instead. LOL:shrug:

was it an obgyn? lol I see a few things wrong with what they said.. for one the egg would have had to be released, which is ovulation, 2 the egg can't implant til ovulation, it travels through the tube After the sperm meets the egg(which is the only way hcg can be released, if not it gets shed by af), and that is what triggers it to implant and let off hcg, other wise it is shed.. and there is no hcg it would just implant enough to hang on til af to shed it... either way o had to occur.. smh at these fake doctors I swear!!

was it an obgyn? lol I see a few things wrong with what they said.. for one the egg would have had to be released, which is ovulation, 2 the egg can't implant til ovulation, it travels through the tube After the sperm meets the egg(which is the only way hcg can be released, if not it gets shed by af), and that is what triggers it to implant and let off hcg, other wise it is shed.. and there is no hcg it would just implant enough to hang on til af to shed it... either way o had to occur.. smh at these fake doctors I swear!!

LOL I understand!! And it was an gyn/ob ask a doctor site.

Yeah, what that person said is impossible. No way they were actually a doctor. High school health class students could tell that's wrong.

Brighteyez, that sounds crazy. I've never tried charting my temp. This is my first month to actively TTC. The first pregnancy was more or less, we're gonna NT/NP, but wait, maybe we shouldn't and it had already happened. If it doesn't work out for me this month, I'm gonna try that though. What are you supposed to look for with the temps?

Tara, that is exactly what I keep doing! I've thought it was blood at least 5 different times since yesterday afternoon! So gross! (But I'm totally OK with not seeing blood!):haha:

Brighteyez - keep us posted. Let me know if you take a different brand test and what it shows. Did you ever get confirmation that your hcg went back down to 0? I'm hoping it's really not an ectopic like what that online person said....that's a scary thought. FX for the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->