TTC after D&C (Soon)

Here's my latest chart. FF says I O'd cd15 but before it was saying I O'd cd 13. Just want opinions for any of you charters if you think cd13 or cd15 looks more correct?
cd 15 it's the steady one that goes above the cover line and stays the other dips down again then back up cd 15 definitely looks like o day!!

Here's my latest chart. FF says I O'd cd15 but before it was saying I O'd cd 13. Just want opinions for any of you charters if you think cd13 or cd15 looks more correct?
cd 15 it's the steady one that goes above the cover line and stays the other dips down again then back up cd 15 definitely looks like o day!!

Thanks Tara - cd15 would definitely give me better bd days so I hope that is really the day :winkwink:

mj, I missed my o day and 2 days before it so don't give up hope!!

I cannot believe it but my cycle is right on time, not early like it was after I gave birth! CD 14, ovulated today according to my monitor! Woot Woot! I did not expect my body to go back to normal this fast after all it went through but I give a lot of the credit to acupuncture. Hope everyone is doing well....now to get through the TWW....I will be testing by the weekend, who am I kidding!? :haha:

I cannot believe it but my cycle is right on time, not early like it was after I gave birth! CD 14, ovulated today according to my monitor! Woot Woot! I did not expect my body to go back to normal this fast after all it went through but I give a lot of the credit to acupuncture. Hope everyone is doing well....now to get through the TWW....I will be testing by the weekend, who am I kidding!? :haha:

:happydance::happydance:yayyy for O! Welcome to the dreaded TWW :haha: I'm sure I'll be testing by the weekend as well even if it's too early lol.

Everyone is so quiet....no updates? or is everyone in the waiting period with nothing to report?

I've been having cramps on and off all day today, I swore AF was coming but it would be so early. I'm hoping it's the little egg burrowing in nice and deep. FX!

Other than that I miss my workouts terribly.....it makes me so sad to not be there but I want a baby more so I guess I have to lay off. Especially when I do get my bfp, my Dr is going to straight up tell me like he did the last time....all that circuit training, crossfit, bootcamp, obstacle course races just forget about them. He said I could only walk (not even jog), cycle, do light weights and that's it. When I don't workout I eat like a pig so I'm going to have to find that middle ground. I gained 60lbs with DD and that can't happen again.

Everyone is so quiet....no updates? or is everyone in the waiting period with nothing to report?

I've been having cramps on and off all day today, I swore AF was coming but it would be so early. I'm hoping it's the little egg burrowing in nice and deep. FX!

Other than that I miss my workouts terribly.....it makes me so sad to not be there but I want a baby more so I guess I have to lay off. Especially when I do get my bfp, my Dr is going to straight up tell me like he did the last time....all that circuit training, crossfit, bootcamp, obstacle course races just forget about them. He said I could only walk (not even jog), cycle, do light weights and that's it. When I don't workout I eat like a pig so I'm going to have to find that middle ground. I gained 60lbs with DD and that can't happen again.

Nothin to report here...still BDing for a few more days then we are going to take a break...lol All this baby dancing is pretty exhausting ;) Here is to hoping we get our positives soon...how many DPO are you now MJ?

Nothin to report here...still BDing for a few more days then we are going to take a break...lol All this baby dancing is pretty exhausting ;) Here is to hoping we get our positives soon...how many DPO are you now MJ?

O yes, definitely get in a couple more days just in case :winkwink: I know it is exhausting but I guess nothing worth having comes easy.

Girl you know that's a tough question to answer lol, according to FF now I'm 6dpo but I would've been 8dpo if it didn't change my O date.....so I'm going to go with 6dpo and hope for the best. FX this is it for us :flower:

O yes, definitely get in a couple more days just in case :winkwink: I know it is exhausting but I guess nothing worth having comes easy.

Girl you know that's a tough question to answer lol, according to FF now I'm 6dpo but I would've been 8dpo if it didn't change my O date.....so I'm going to go with 6dpo and hope for the best. FX this is it for us :flower:

Eek....when do you usually get your positives? Later, or earlier? I can't wait, I am going to start testing Monday I think, lol.

Eek....when do you usually get your positives? Later, or earlier? I can't wait, I am going to start testing Monday I think, lol.

With my mc last year I got bfp at 9dpo, but with the chemical in December I didn't get my bfp till 13dpo......so I guess it could be any time :shrug: I'm hoping sooner than later though. I planned to start testing on saturday but of course I started today using my IC's :blush::haha:

With my mc last year I got bfp at 9dpo, but with the chemical in December I didn't get my bfp till 13dpo......so I guess it could be any time :shrug: I'm hoping sooner than later though. I planned to start testing on saturday but of course I started today using my IC's :blush::haha:

ha ha ha same here, I test so early but usually get a positive early. I am wondering if it is b/c I have shorter cycles, 26 days?

Castaway - it just could be because of your cycle length.

Tara - my temps are still high up there. I was looking at my charts and this is the highest my temps post O have ever been. Hoping that's a good sign too......even though I have seen ppl say their temps are higher than any time and AF still show up so I'm really not going to get overly excited just because of that.

Castaway - it just could be because of your cycle length.

Tara - my temps are still high up there. I was looking at my charts and this is the highest my temps post O have ever been. Hoping that's a good sign too......even though I have seen ppl say their temps are higher than any time and AF still show up so I'm really not going to get overly excited just because of that.

Well 6 more days till I have an answer! Lol fingers crossed you know sooner!! I have to say I was devastated that we were not going to have our Spring baby but I am starting to get excited we may have a lil pumpkin!!

mine stayed low high I guess you could say, feel free to check it out, I had a drip at 7 dpo and at 8 dpo I thought the extremely faint lines I saw were just me going crazy but 9 dpo fmu told me I was right!! my cycled was suppose to be prolly 34 days this cycle because that's going by my lp which doesn't usually change and I still got my bfp at 9 dpo I think it just depends on when implantation takes place because hcg can't be produced until then.. good luck girl you got this!!

does anyone know if you make a new thread is there a way to edit the title or delete the whole thread all together?

does anyone know if you make a new thread is there a way to edit the title or delete the whole thread all together?

You can edit the title. All you have to do is go to the first post and edit it, then go to the advanced editor and change what's in the "Title:" box. It'll change the title of the whole thread.

As far as deleting a thread, you'd have to ask a mod to do that. :)

What is everyone's take on flying when you are almost into your second trimester? I just realized if we conceived this cycle we will be leaving at the end of first tri and returning in the second tri....I never thought about flying pregnant. Now I am like hmmm....I even pre ordered tickets for a tethered balloon ride. Looks like I will have to give those away as well if we do fall pregnant...

What is everyone's take on flying when you are almost into your second trimester? I just realized if we conceived this cycle we will be leaving at the end of first tri and returning in the second tri....I never thought about flying pregnant. Now I am like hmmm....I even pre ordered tickets for a tethered balloon ride. Looks like I will have to give those away as well if we do fall pregnant...

I think you should be ok to travel. It's traveling in the beginning that makes me nervous, but by the time you're entering the 2nd tri I feel like the baby has made his/herself nice and cozy and there's less of a chance of something going wrong. Just my thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->