TTC after D&C (Soon)

Brighteyez - FX for you. Do you use opk's or anything?

Tella - Yea it does suck, I'm either 4dpo or 6 dpo today depending on if FF is set to advanced settings or FAM settings.....weired but whatever! I was thinking of signing up for another obstacle course race too, it's Feb 8th, so if no bfp then I will probably do it. I cut back on my bootcamp this week, only cycling so I will have to step it back up to warrior training mode lol

Castaway - Hope you're bding away!

Yes, no rest in this house. :haha:

We had early dismissal at work AND looking like our office will be closed tomorrow. Lots of baby making time....:happydance:

LOL that's awesome!! :thumbup: at least you will be way more prepared than I was this cycle lol being caught off guard by early O. Typically how long after your monitor gives you a high do you O?
Secretly I'm feeling good about this cycle :shhh: but we'll know soon enough :winkwink:

Tella - Yea it does suck, I'm either 4dpo or 6 dpo today depending on if FF is set to advanced settings or FAM settings.....weired but whatever! I was thinking of signing up for another obstacle course race too, it's Feb 8th, so if no bfp then I will probably do it. I cut back on my bootcamp this week, only cycling so I will have to step it back up to warrior training mode lol

Yes, no rest in this house. :haha:

We had early dismissal at work AND looking like our office will be closed tomorrow. Lots of baby making time....:happydance:

LOL that's awesome!! :thumbup: at least you will be way more prepared than I was this cycle lol being caught off guard by early O. Typically how long after your monitor gives you a high do you O?
Secretly I'm feeling good about this cycle :shhh: but we'll know soon enough :winkwink:

I hope this is it for you hun, I really do!

Usually I get 4 or 5 highs then my peak. It gives you a week of fertility instead of just O which is kinda nice...to be honest both times I got pregnant by doing the horizontal rodeo BEFORE O. I think it is a good idea to have the little go getters there waiting...impatiently :thumb up:

I am thinking my big O will be the end of the week...fingers crossed! Then I usually test positive around 8 DPO if I don't get my positive then most likely we will just try again next month....hoping we are pregnant for our trip so we can take some nice photos for the photo album...

Thanks girly, I really hope this is it for me too....and you! We'll see though.

Yes it's good to have the swimmers there waiting for sure, not sure I was able to have any there waiting unless they were hanging out there for 6 days lol. We got BD in the morning before I O'd in the afternoon...I think, because FF changed my dates I'm unsure but I think I should be covered....hopefully. I still feel good about the cycle though, despite any confusion.

The pg pics at Disney would be nice, makes for a good story too! When are you guys going again? March right? You'll have fun and it will be good for you both to get away.

I was thinking if I do become pg this cycle I would wait till DH on valentines.....that would be the longest I could probably go anyway before he started questioning me about the fact that I wasn't setting up a "bd schedule" lolll. Anyway, let me not get ahead of myself, just have to wait it out and see.

Thanks girly, I really hope this is it for me too....and you! We'll see though.

Yes it's good to have the swimmers there waiting for sure, not sure I was able to have any there waiting unless they were hanging out there for 6 days lol. We got BD in the morning before I O'd in the afternoon...I think, because FF changed my dates I'm unsure but I think I should be covered....hopefully. I still feel good about the cycle though, despite any confusion.

The pg pics at Disney would be nice, makes for a good story too! When are you guys going again? March right? You'll have fun and it will be good for you both to get away.

I was thinking if I do become pg this cycle I would wait till DH on valentines.....that would be the longest I could probably go anyway before he started questioning me about the fact that I wasn't setting up a "bd schedule" lolll. Anyway, let me not get ahead of myself, just have to wait it out and see.

I thought the same thing, would love to surprise my husband on our trip...BUT if I got pregnant this cycle I would be going into my second tri in Disney so yeah that wouldn't work but yes, Valentines day would be a great way to tell them!!

I was pregnant, both times before, on the first cycle. I hope and pray for the same luck this time around but feel like it would be too good to be true...I mean that is some luck so three times seems like wishful thinking.

Stay positive Castaway, you could still get your bfp for this valentines too. It could happen so why not for you! You usually get pg 1st cycle TTC so that means that you get pg easily so you have a higher chance of getting your bfp this cycle.

Thanks for the baby dust Ginger :) Have you started booking your Dr's appointments and stuff yet?

Stay positive Castaway, you could still get your bfp for this valentines too. It could happen so why not for you! You usually get pg 1st cycle TTC so that means that you get pg easily so you have a higher chance of getting your bfp this cycle.

Thanks for the baby dust Ginger :) Have you started booking your Dr's appointments and stuff yet?

:hugs:

A girl can dream, right!

A girl can dream, right!

MJ - Thank you! I do use opk's, temping and checking CM and CP, so hopefully this will work.

MJ - Thank you! I do use opk's, temping and checking CM and CP, so hopefully this will work.

I just noticed your FF chart in your sig :dohh:

MJ, Ours is set for the first weekend of each month so i will do them till i get a bfp but im laying off my training schedule, only running and yoga for now. Even the yoga is different for Pre O and post O.

Funny you say warrior training mode, as our race is called The Warrior Race :haha:

Cast, Yay for lots of BD!!!! There will lots of contenders for that eggie! We pray you have the same amount of luck this cycle as the previous ones and then even more so that it is your Rainbow.

Fxd for those photos for Album!!!

bright, i hope that the close monitoring will make sure you catch that eggy and that it will be testing time before you know it.

AFM > The dreaded 2ww has just started, still 9days before i start testing. I need to know if there is bfp before the race, a place i will give up with the greatest of ease :winkwink:

I just noticed your FF chart in your sig :dohh:

MJ - thats ok I do the same thing all the time.

MJ, Ours is set for the first weekend of each month so i will do them till i get a bfp but im laying off my training schedule, only running and yoga for now. Even the yoga is different for Pre O and post O.

Funny you say warrior training mode, as our race is called The Warrior Race :haha:

Cast, Yay for lots of BD!!!! There will lots of contenders for that eggie! We pray you have the same amount of luck this cycle as the previous ones and then even more so that it is your Rainbow.

bright, i hope that the close monitoring will make sure you catch that eggy and that it will be testing time before you know it.

AFM > The dreaded 2ww has just started, still 9days before i start testing. I need to know if there is bfp before the race, a place i will give up with the greatest of ease :winkwink:

lol Tella that's funny your race is called that, some of my bootcamp classes are actually called training for warriors :haha:

FX you do get your bfp this cycle. I'm either 5dpo or 7dpo lol, I think I should just stick to the 5dpo to be on the safe side. Guess we're both waiting it out :coffee:

Thanks hun, I am hoping so too! Baby dust to you this cycle...hope you caught that egg!

Our friends are doing the warrior race too!

Fell asleep last night at 8:15 PM!! Hubs did not wake me up saying, "You looked so tired":growl mad:

With that being said, I didn't wake up until almost 10 AM...guess I did need that sleep! LOL

OPK got darker, didn't get to my monitor since I overslept...looking like O will be Thursday or Friday, CD 14 or 15!

Can't wait to be in the TWW finally :winkwink:

stalking mj and ginger!! :munch: lots of baby dust to you both!! hope you kick ass at your races!!

Tara, do you have a journal? Mine's in my spoiler in my sig, and next to it is the link to my October rainbow thread. Would like to keep in touch. :)

Here's my latest chart. FF says I O'd cd15 but before it was saying I O'd cd 13. Just want opinions for any of you charters if you think cd13 or cd15 looks more correct?

Attachments

• Picture 6.png
    Picture 6.png
    23 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back