TTC after D&C (Soon)

cb digi opks do the same they just don't tell you when to test you have to decide that or go by the box, but it still gives , low, high, peak and works great as well.. but I think regular opks are just as good you can watch the progession better as well..

Thanks everyone, fingers crossed for those testing soon!! I'm going to look this weekend at some tests, I've been told to stop stressing over it because stressing makes it more difficult to conceive. But gosh is it hard!! haha!

cb digi opks do the same they just don't tell you when to test you have to decide that or go by the box, but it still gives , low, high, peak and works great as well.. but I think regular opks are just as good you can watch the progession better as well..

The Fertility Monitor is a bit more advanced then even the CB OPKs. They give you a full week of fertility, the OPKS only give up to 4 maybe 5 days. With the OPKs you have to figure out when to test, and may miss your surge. The Monitor you let the machine tell you! Also if you don't concieve the first month it learns your cycle and gets better as it goes along which is quite amazing! It is also helpful for the Shettles method, specifically girl baby making!!

Another great feature, for those that need it, it can be hooked up to a computer and your read outs can be printed or emailed to your doctor. That is great if you are trying to rule out luteal phase defect.

Also Niccole I totally agree about the stress...that is why I like the monitor I can ONLY TEST ONCE :haha: No matter how many times I want to POAS....it also alerts you that your cycle should be ending and be on the look out for your period which I think is pretty cool!

fxd for you cast! !!!

I agree the cbfm is much easier! even with random cycles I always catch my surge where opk and digital is not the same.

afm, tested this morning and it was negative. So did my obstacle race and completed it in 1hr49min, personal best so far.

fxd for you cast! !!!

I agree the cbfm is much easier! even with random cycles I always catch my surge where opk and digital is not the same.

afm, tested this morning and it was negative. So did my obstacle race and completed it in 1hr49min, personal best so far.

Yeah the fertility monitor is amazing...I was skeptical at first but definitely think that little machine is wonderful and WISH insurance would give it before they sent people for IVF and such....I think sometimes people just miss their fertile times....I did use my FSA and use that for all my supplies which is nice but having it covered, for free, by insurance would be even better! ha ha ha

You go girl, that is great for your race, it was like the Iron Man right?

Well I tested BFN on 9 DPO...it was those CB digital as I ran out of my FRERs....:blush: I know, I know...I need to get some more Internet cheapies!! LOL

I woke up though after a fabolus birthday dinner at a Hibachi restaurant (I passed on the alcohol LOL) with a fierce headache and major post nasal drip that gave me a sore throat. I also think I have a bit of a fever so maybe that is why I have felt off...I know yesterday I had a hot flash and felt my heart beat going super fast so yea...I may just be sick. :dohh:

I am breaking the news to my hubby that I don't think this is "our" cycle. I hope he takes it well....he is asking me every day are we pregnant yet? So I just want to let him down gently while I am around him and he is not going to work....I think he thinks you have sex you get pregnant as we got pregnant the first try both times the last two times. We also didn't go at it like bunnies then either...:haha: I think we will space it out this time....

Hi all just checking in....

Well CD 24, 10 DPO this was the last day I was going to check and wait for AF but with all the :dust: we have flying around here it landed on us! :bfp: this morning!! I am hoping and praying this bean sticks around! This is late for me to get a positive but I know I ovulated 2 to 3 days later then usual so I am assuming it lengthened not only my time for BFP but my cycle to 28 days as well...So in theory 4 days till my AF should arrive, then I will call it a BFP and hopefully it will be darker, it was very, very light.

Eek. Please, please let this be our rainbow. Team Scott needs this....

Praying for all my ladies on this thread....I would love to keep in touch with all of you as well, even if this thread no longer exists so PM me!

CONGRATS!!!!!! Sooo excited for you!!!! Praying for sticky sticky beans!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!! Sooo excited for you!!!! Praying for sticky sticky beans!!!!!

Thanks hun!! :happydance:

I was going to email you but figured let me make sure that this turns into a darker line but hey, a lines a line right!!! I go to acupuncture in a few hours can't wait to tell her! It is so odd how each pregnancy is different I have the insomnia but honestly nothing like my other pregnancies. Hoping for sticky bean...the next few days will tell me ;)

Congrats, Castaway! I hope you have a very sticky bean, and a H+H9M!

I knew you were in the countdown so I was checking on you! A line is a line is a line!!

wow cast huge congrats! !!!!!! This thread has truely been very lucky, how many bfps is it for this last 4weeks? 4 minimum that is amazing! !!!

We pray this is your rainbow and you will have an awesome pregnancy!

Thanks everyone, super nervous but we will see. My acupuncturist said test everyday and save the tests for her to check on Sunday. She was kinda overboard she said no traveling (we go on vacation at 11 weeks!) she said that I need to go PT at work (no such thing for me ha ha ha) and that I cannot exercise at all till second trimester. I think she forgets that I had a blighted ovum though but I just said OK as I want to see this line get darker to be completely convinced. Then going to call the doc and see what his opinion is but I can tell you this I will immediately get put on no driving at work more than an hour. I have meetings quarterly with field workers and I can drive hours and hours to get there...not this time. :thumb up:

bright sorry for the false pos, you chart looks like o had been, now just wait for 3 temps amd then the wait to you bfp!!!

cast, I know what you mean about this tww being a killer. im on the testing phase and that's the worse part for me, not knowing if there is still hope or not.

mj, good luck with all the tests and scans. a month of ntnp is lots of fun and you and dh can reconnect and have lots of fun.

afm, 11dpo and tested with a blue due test and see a Super super little squinter amd Turner. Keeping everything crossed for a decent line tomorrow. been proddding my boobies non stop :haha:

How is this going Tella? Still a squinter??

I wish it was but no its a bfn die the last 2 days. expecting af tomorrow or Tuesday, fxd for tomorrow! Want to start next cycle ASAP.

I wish it was but no its a bfn die the last 2 days. expecting af tomorrow or Tuesday, fxd for tomorrow! Want to start next cycle ASAP.

Yea I am kinda dreading waking up tomorrow and testing tomorrow in case that happens BUT time will tell right....TTC can be so hard. Hang in there hope AF is right around the corner...

Cant wait for your update of that strong bfp line!!!!

Pls do post a pic for us all to admire :winkwink:

Cant wait for your update of that strong bfp line!!!!

Pls do post a pic for us all to admire :winkwink:

So I tested again, first thing in the AM and there are two lines and I don't need to turn it either way to see it so I would say not as faint as yesterday BUT I would think it would be more pronounced by now? Unless I ovulated later then I thought...I usually ovulate the first peak but maybe I ovulated second peak thus making me a day behind. So confused! lol

I took a digi and it was Not pregnant. I am going to test every day until AF comes...Af is Friday. It is just so strange b/c previous to Miscarriage I would get positives at 8 dpo, even on a digi!

I did have to pee through the night and for some reason my right ovary hurt when I had to pee LOL It feels fine now but I thought that was strange.

Every pregnancy is different, it doesnt mean that if you got early bfps previously that it would be the same for the rest.

Look after yourself and bean!!! Cant wait to see your ticker online :hugs:

And a bfp that is clear 4days before AF is due is great!!!!

Every pregnancy is different, it doesnt mean that if you got early bfps previously that it would be the same for the rest.

Look after yourself and bean!!! Cant wait to see your ticker online :hugs:

And a bfp that is clear 4days before AF is due is great!!!!

Thanks hun, guess time will tell! It is snowing so I took the day off. Its me and the Couch till I make Dinner for hubby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->