TTC after D&C (Soon)

Hi all just checking in....

Well CD 24, 10 DPO this was the last day I was going to check and wait for AF but with all the :dust: we have flying around here it landed on us! :bfp: this morning!! I am hoping and praying this bean sticks around! This is late for me to get a positive but I know I ovulated 2 to 3 days later then usual so I am assuming it lengthened not only my time for BFP but my cycle to 28 days as well...So in theory 4 days till my AF should arrive, then I will call it a BFP and hopefully it will be darker, it was very, very light.

Eek. Please, please let this be our rainbow. Team Scott needs this....

Praying for all my ladies on this thread....I would love to keep in touch with all of you as well, even if this thread no longer exists so PM me!

Congrats Cast!!!! So excited and happy for you!!:hugs:

Well CD 24, 10 DPO this was the last day I was going to check and wait for AF but with all the :dust: we have flying around here it landed on us! :bfp: this morning!! I am hoping and praying this bean sticks around! This is late for me to get a positive but I know I ovulated 2 to 3 days later then usual so I am assuming it lengthened not only my time for BFP but my cycle to 28 days as well...So in theory 4 days till my AF should arrive, then I will call it a BFP and hopefully it will be darker, it was very, very light.

Praying for all my ladies on this thread....I would love to keep in touch with all of you as well, even if this thread no longer exists so PM me!

Thanks Brighteyez....just hoping this little one sticks around :thumbup:

Thanks Brighteyez....just hoping this little one sticks around :thumbup:

It will FX'd for you and praying too!

Omg! I'm still in Jamaica but checking in real quick. .....Castaway I'm so happy for you! !!! You deserve this. .. Will comment more when I get back :)

Saying lots of prayers for you Cast! So excited for you! :hugs:

Does anyone know about Restless Legs while trying to conceive? My thighs and my calves are bothering me and I notice it more when I am laying down or sitting in the recliner, not when I am standing? I want to say it is an ache and at times it is a stabbing pain? I was wondering if it could be hormone related...

Im not sure how it might be related but an aunt of ours get it from Dairy, maybe its got something to do with Calcium.

Definite BFP this morning....4 weeks tomorrow!:thumb up:

Doing a digital on Friday.....telling hubs then too as he again asked this morning as I was sick as a dog unable to get off the toilet this morning. LOL

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Cant wait to hear DH's response!!!! He is gonna be so happy!!!!

You have to share these pics of the bfps!!! We all having line eye on our tests so seeing a real bfp would be awesome!!!!

Bring on the Digi!!!!!

Morning ladies.....so much excitement:happydance::happydance: castaway so happy for you and DH. I know he will be over the moon!

Tella - how are things going for you?

afm we had such an amazing time is jamaica I just can't believe it's over :nope: wish we could've stayed longer. AF was good to me and didn't come until today so she didn't crash my fun over the weekend :winkwink: No charting or anything for me this month, on a break NTNP since we'll be doing testing and stuff for the FS.

Im just waiting for the :witch: to show up now, and i was really hoping it will be today and i still am, so that my CD11 scan can be in the week and not over a weekend. If its on a weekend i must be at the FS office at 8am on a Saturday and that means getting up early on a weekend :hissy:

Glad to hear you had an awesome time over there!!! It sounds so amazing, really hope i get to see it someday!

Yay for AF not spoiling your fun and only coming today. We gonna be close in cycles again, is there any reason you cant ttc this month?

Im just waiting for the :witch: to show up now, and i was really hoping it will be today and i still am, so that my CD11 scan can be in the week and not over a weekend. If its on a weekend i must be at the FS office at 8am on a Saturday and that means getting up early on a weekend :hissy:

That little guy throwing a tantrum is so funny! that is how I feel about waking up early on the weekends too :haha:

We'll still try but more of not trying not preventing, plus I really need the break, I'm not even going to bother charting or anything. I'll have to use my opk's as the FS wants to do a progesterone test 7 days after I get my surge so those I will still have to use. I also want to train really hard at the gym this month and I want to get a full month and not 2 weeks going hard and then not going because of the tww and fear of implantation issues and then being disappointed and going back to the gym after the disappointment of a bfn.....it takes a toll on me. So I want a full month to myself (...and my training:winkwink:)

Good morning ladies,

My chart just did somthing crazy this morning. I put my temp in this morning and the ovulation detector disappeard and it said that it was no ovulation detected. I am so confused with this thing. Really frustrated so did I not O? Someone please help me understand.

Brighteyez - it could be an implantation dip. I would play around with it. If you enter a high temp tomorrow will the line come back? also try changing the mode in FF from advanced to FAM and Research and see what happens. I think your temp just seems to have come down back to the levels of your previous temps that it's saying no O because they are not staying elevated but as I said it could be an implantation dip and maybe will go back up...just my thoughts, but you possibly haven't O'd if your temps stay low or continue downward further.

MJ - I am going to try and change it to FAM. But I hope it is a implantation dip and go back up tomorrow. I dont know its driving me crazy!!:wacko:

MJ - Ok so I put it on FAM and nothing happened but when I put it on Research the line came back and so did the pregnancy monitor and placed on OPK method it brings up one line. Maybe I will do what yoiu suggested and wait to see what happens tomorrow. I appreciate your help because I had no clue that I could do that (change the methods). Learn something new everyday. Thanks a bunch!!! Put my mind at ease.:hugs:

Thanks everyone...things became real this morning. I could not get comfy at all last night then I had that strong gas feeling, like trapped gas. I was up early with severe diarrhea. I was like, yup definitely pregnant. Oh the joys LOL

Hoping we see more BFPs on this thread, we had a lot in October!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->