TTC after D&C (Soon)

:hi: Good morning ladies,

How is everyone doing this morning? I am ok, my ovulation detector came back this morning which was a great feeling because I thought I did something wrong. I have a bad headache today and even had to pull over this morning because I was feeling nauseated but nothing came up. Also, my mouth has been extra watery the last two days. Hope these are good signs although they are annoying but so worth it.

Hey ladies quick question, how do I post pics on here? Would love to show you pics when I download them to the computer...:happydance:

If you have the pics on your computer, start to make your post. Look at all the little icons on top of where you type in in your comment. Almost in the middle in the top row where it says "Fonts", "Sizes", etc, there's an icon that looks like a paperclip. Click on it. It will open up a pop-up window. Click on "Choose File" and find where you saved the picture on your computer. Then to the right of that, click "Upload". When it finishes uploading, you can close that window. Then just type up your post like normal and submit it. it will attach your picture to the bottom of the post. You can do more than one picture at a time. :)

If you have the pics on your computer, start to make your post. Look at all the little icons on top of where you type in in your comment. Almost in the middle in the top row where it says "Fonts", "Sizes", etc, there's an icon that looks like a paperclip. Click on it. It will open up a pop-up window. Click on "Choose File" and find where you saved the picture on your computer. Then to the right of that, click "Upload". When it finishes uploading, you can close that window. Then just type up your post like normal and submit it. it will attach your picture to the bottom of the post. You can do more than one picture at a time. :)

Thanks will try!!

Im just waiting for the :witch: to show up now, and i was really hoping it will be today and i still am, so that my CD11 scan can be in the week and not over a weekend. If its on a weekend i must be at the FS office at 8am on a Saturday and that means getting up early on a weekend :hissy:

That little guy throwing a tantrum is so funny! that is how I feel about waking up early on the weekends too :haha:

We'll still try but more of not trying not preventing, plus I really need the break, I'm not even going to bother charting or anything. I'll have to use my opk's as the FS wants to do a progesterone test 7 days after I get my surge so those I will still have to use. I also want to train really hard at the gym this month and I want to get a full month and not 2 weeks going hard and then not going because of the tww and fear of implantation issues and then being disappointed and going back to the gym after the disappointment of a bfn.....it takes a toll on me. So I want a full month to myself (...and my training:winkwink:)

That is truly a funny little smiley!!!

I understand the desire to train hard, im so use to it now and slagging off again during the tww is really anoying but i just hope it is worth it.

Fxd for all you tests!!!!

Thanks everyone...things became real this morning. I could not get comfy at all last night then I had that strong gas feeling, like trapped gas. I was up early with severe diarrhea. I was like, yup definitely pregnant. Oh the joys LOL

Hoping we see more BFPs on this thread, we had a lot in October!

Great to hear the symptoms is strong, hope it makes for a SUPER strong bean and a rainbow!!!!

Really hope we get more bfps soon!!!!

MJ - Ok so I put it on FAM and nothing happened but when I put it on Research the line came back and so did the pregnancy monitor and placed on OPK method it brings up one line. Maybe I will do what yoiu suggested and wait to see what happens tomorrow. I appreciate your help because I had no clue that I could do that (change the methods). Learn something new everyday. Thanks a bunch!!! Put my mind at ease.:hugs:

I also think it is just a dip caused by estrogen surge during LP.

AFM > Went for my CD3 scan today and everything is green light and got Femara with estrogen again. CD11 scan is on Friday :happydance: so no need to get to the docs office early on a Saturday :dance:

Ive upped my Omega 3 to 5000mg so hope that helps, gonna drink Beet juice and eat very healthy this cycle.

Sounds exciting Tella - hopefully I will be where you are next month after going through all these tests ;) Did you have to do a HSG? I have mine scheduled for next week and I've heard so many horror stories that I'm a bit nervous about it.

i only did a Hysteroscopy last January which is similar and it was uncomfortable and slightly sore but nothing i couldn't handle. Ive heard ladies take pain meds like 30 mins before the procedure to make up for the pain, maybe worth looking into.

Soon you will have answers and hopefully they will give you the necesary treatment that will bring your rainbow :hugs:

Tella and MJ, really hoping your BFP's are around the corner!!

AFM, I fell at work. :cry: They didn't salt and I fell right on my left knee. The ER said it doesn't look to bad but I refused the Xray....hoping baby was able to hang on tight. sigh...

Oh no, Castaway! I hope your knee gets better soon! I believe this is your rainbow, and that he or she was holding on tightly, tucked safe and sound away inside!

OMG Castaway, hope you are not in too much pain with that knee. I think baby is safe, this is it for you girl! keep positive thoughts. As for the knee have they put it in a brace or anything? will you need a crutch till it heals?

OMG Castaway, hope you are not in too much pain with that knee. I think baby is safe, this is it for you girl! keep positive thoughts. As for the knee have they put it in a brace or anything? will you need a crutch till it heals?

They gave me an ace bandage, told to elevate and take Tylenol due to little bean. I am toughen it out though! No spotting so hoping little bean was just like, "seriously mom, already?!" LOL

Cast i pray that bean is ok and that your knee will heal quickly!!!!! :hugs:

Will you be doing blood tests?

Cast i pray that bean is ok and that your knee will heal quickly!!!!! :hugs:

Will you be doing blood tests?

Sadly that is why I was leaving early, and missed was blood testing.

I am going Sat now and repeat on Monday. HCG and progesterone just to make sure we are on target!

Thank goodness by the grace of God we had no spotting last night. I think we are in the clear!!

Good!!! Hope you got some rest today. I just woke up from a nap and still feel drained!

OH MY GOD! How did I miss this?!?! CONGRATS CASTAWAY!!!!

went you getting results for your first beta?

Hi Ladies, hope everyone is doing well! Just dropping in to say hi :)

Nothing much going on besides work and the gym for me since this is our month of tests. Some mornings I still wake up and reach for my thermometer and have to remind myself I'm supposed to be relaxing this month :haha:

Castaway - hope your knee is doing better :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->