TTC after D&C (Soon)

Morning ladies

Tella - have you tested yet? 10dpo today for you right?

Castaway - u/s again today right? what time?

Baby.love - you may want to get a quick scan to see if any retained tissue like what happened to castaway, but see what your beta test on thursday says first.

Ginger - (((hugs)))

afm FS appt today to hear my results and then see what my options are.

Morning ladies

Tella - have you tested yet? 10dpo today for you right?

Castaway - u/s again today right? what time?

Baby.love - you may want to get a quick scan to see if any retained tissue like what happened to castaway, but see what your beta test on thursday says first.

Ginger - (((hugs)))

afm FS appt today to hear my results and then see what my options are.

Cant wait for your update on your appointment! Fxd for a plan of action that can start quickly and bring your bfp!!!!

No i havent, im gonna try and last tilll Friday which is 13dpo but it depends what my temps are doing.

10 am MJ, Thanks for asking super nervous and barely slept a wink! :wacko:

GL girl!!!!! Thinking about you, praying for a great scan!!!

Good morning Ladies,

I took a break from the thread. Just needed to focus and get my mental straight. But I took some test this morning and please tell me if you see anything.

Sorry here are the test.

Attachments

• Test2 3 04 14.jpg
    Test2 3 04 14.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Test 3 4 04.jpg
    Test 3 4 04.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 10
Here are the rest.

Attachments

• Test3 4 04 14.jpg
    Test3 4 04 14.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Test4 03 04 14.jpg
    Test4 03 04 14.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Test5 03 04 14.jpg
    Test5 03 04 14.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Test7 03 04 14.jpg
    Test7 03 04 14.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Test8 03 04 14.jpg
    Test8 03 04 14.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 8
welcome back bright :hugs: i can see a line on the last one but can see if it really has any colour on it. How long after you took it did you take the photo? Fxd this is it for you!

Any news MJ and Cast?

Hey Tella, went to my appt but all our results were normal. .... so they can only suggest we do clomid and iui but it's 1100 per cycle so we'll probably have to wait a month or 2 before we can do that.

mj, sorry you didn't get more answers but atleast you know natural is always a possibility. You know that the spermies meet the egg so why don't you just take Clomid with timed intercourse. That will take that heavy cost away.

Maybe try that for 2 or so cycles and if still nothing then iui.

:hugs:

MJ so sorry you didn't get more answers, but at least you know that you can get pregnant and that is a plus!

Brighteyez, i think I see the beginnings of something!!!

Scan went well:thumb up:

Measuring on target....went and had 7 vials of blood taken...I am ready for a nap! :haha:

:dance: happydance: :cloud9: :happydance: :dance:

that is awesome news cast! !!!!! you must be so relieved, now you can must enjoy your pregnancy and look forward to your wonderful holiday that coming up soon.

:dance: happydance: :cloud9: :happydance: :dance:

that is awesome news cast! !!!!! you must be so relieved, now you can must enjoy your pregnancy and look forward to your wonderful holiday that coming up soon.

Yes, and with my doctors blessings...I thought he was gonna look at me and be like ummm yeah NO. LOL

Brighteyez - I think I do see something! keep testing! FX for you!

Castaway - Yayyyy!!!!!! So you can try to not worry too much now, this is it! :)

Tella - we may try to clomid alone, he actually suggested I use it 2-3 months before we go into IUI but he also wants to do an u/s cd12-14 to see what my lining looks like around that time because clomid tends to thin the lining. So we'll see, but I am happy to know both DH & I tested normal so I guess it's just all about timing and faith ;)

MJ, I hope clomid works for you without the IUI! My cousin has 2 clomid babies :)

Castaway, I hope you got some cookies after that!

Everyone is so quiet! Any news?

Brighteyez - any more tests?

Tella - Have you tested yet or still waiting?

Ginger - how are you doing?

afm, just waiting on AF to start, hopefully soon. Felt like she was going to show up while I was working out this morning but no such luck. We're probably going to do clomid for this next cycle. I also found another Dr that does IUI for less than my FS and I'm going to see him tomorrow just so I can weigh my options.

Castaway :flower::hi:

I was super depressed earlier, and spent most of the day sobbing and being unreasonable. I blame hormones and being alone all week while hubs was out of town. Luckily, he'll be home tonight!

Feeling much better now after I got to talk to him on the phone for a while. It's been a week since I heard his voice. He left two days after I had the MC. I wasn't ready to be alone yet, but I couldn't go with him because I had to go to the stupid doctor.

I had betas drawn yesterday. They're already down to 656, which is good, considering I just had my MC a week ago. :thumbup:

MJ- I hope the Clomid works out for you, so you don't have to bother with IUI! But if you do, it's awesome that you found a cheaper doctor, and that they're having a consult with you. I hope it goes well, but that you end up not needing it! Also, thanks for checking on me. :)

Cast- So happy your scan went well!

Brighteyez- Nothing shows up on my phone, but I think I kinda see something in that last one! I hope those lines get super dark!

Tella- :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->