TTC after D&C (Soon)

Everyone is so quiet!! No updates from anyone? CD10 today for me and our pre-anniversary vacay is coming up next weekend....I'm just counting down. Other than that not much is happening, just waiting to O.

Yeah for vacay! We leave the 29th and I am super excited!! Next weekend we will work on packing, I am putting an iron on transfer on a shirt for my baby bump :thumbup:

Awwww Castaway - send a pic of the shirt when it's done. That will be so cute! How you been feeling?

Awwww Castaway - send a pic of the shirt when it's done. That will be so cute! How you been feeling?

I will have to figure out how to get a photo on here. :thumb up:

I am good, just tired. I am getting scanned at 11 weeks right before we leave for vacay. Very happy to see a heart beat....hoping to keep going strong!

Hello MJ :hi:

Yeah its been super quiet. Im on a break month so not obsessing about anything this month, i was gonna start temping but then i gave up on that idea as well :haha:

Im CD7 so O is still far away for me in anycase. We have such a busy March and April that i dont mind the break in way.

Hows the rest of you girls doing?

I am doing ok it's also CD7 for me I am busy planning for me and DH birthdays cruise in May and just taking it easy.

Looks like everyone is planning a vacay or just enjoying themselves, sounds awesome! hopefully we'll be able to join castaway soon.

CD11 today and I'm not temping as religiously as I used to, maybe every 2-3 days but I think I'm just being lazy. I am using opk's though. I'm training away and hoping to drop 5 lbs but my weight won't budge but sticking to it.

Tella - any new races coming up?

We cycle buddies bright :dance: hope the nice relaxed approach brings a bfp but if it didnt atleast we have recharged batteries. WOW a cruise sounds so awesome, ive never been on one and would really love to go on one!

Mj, im trying to see if anyone wants to join me this weekend for a city run on Saturday at 8am for a 5km but im not getting any response from anyone :shrug:

But i have my next warrior race on the 5th of April, been back at gym on Thursday and i couldnt walk normal till yesterday :haha: gonna go for a run tonight and tomorrow as well and then have another class on Thursday that made me so sore :lol:

Booooo on your weight not budging, but my weight has stayed put even though i can see i have lost, so must be converting to muscle.

Tella ~ Yayy this may be our month but if not on to the next one. Cruises are a lot of fun! You must go.

Tella - I know it's always hard to find company some times for races. April 5th isnt that far, keep training! I love my workouts no matter how hard they are, today I almost died but I still won't stop. I think this weight is where my body wants to be but I'm still trying to fight it a little more ;) Like you I know I am building muscle, I got my body fat percentage done and I'm at 18.5% which they claim is "athletic" but I still think I have work to do before I take the title of "athletic" lol.

CD12 today and not much really going on, waiting to leave for our anniversary vacay this thursday. FX I O over the weekend :)

Brighteyez - FX for you! I hope it is your month and mine ;)

I didn't end up going for a run today, ended up in the dentist chair and extracting a wisdom tooth :cry: wasnt to bad just glad it's over. So lying in the couch waiting for the numbness to wear off.

Don't go lower than 18.5% otherwise you might pickup o problems. yay for you vacation! !! fxd for o this weekend so you can get a late anniversary present :winkwink:

Unfortunately I find myself over to this threat. You ladies mind if I join you all?

I had my D&C yesterday for a missed miscarriage. I believe the baby died around 5 weeks when I was in the ER with extreme arm and leg pain and cramping. I had a very high white count so I believe I had an infection that either caused me to lose the baby or was the result of losing the baby. Just recovering now. Cramping and bleeding had ended last night, but is back this afternoon. Have to schedule an appointment with my OB in about 3 weeks and hopefully he will have the testing results and give me the go ahead to try again.

I agree with Tellia be careful going too thin you may have issues with O!!

I have a sore tooth I have to get fixed up too...an exposed nerve!

Unfortunately I find myself over to this threat. You ladies mind if I join you all?

I had my D&C yesterday for a missed miscarriage. I believe the baby died around 5 weeks when I was in the ER with extreme arm and leg pain and cramping. I had a very high white count so I believe I had an infection that either caused me to lose the baby or was the result of losing the baby. Just recovering now. Cramping and bleeding had ended last night, but is back this afternoon. Have to schedule an appointment with my OB in about 3 weeks and hopefully he will have the testing results and give me the go ahead to try again.

So sorry for your loss.... :hugs:

O no Tella! doesn't sound like much fun but thank goodness it's over. As far as O issues I didn't know that, thanks for the heads up. I'll stick as is then just to be safe so I don't have any issues, it's already hard enough as it is already, don't need anything else causing problems ;)

Kylas :hugs: So sorry for your loss :hug: Hope the cramping and bleeding eases up quickly and that you get your go ahead with your FS. But do give your body time to recover it is hard on our systems going through it all. WIll you be doing any beta test to check hcg levels?

MJ, oh no we dont need anything else to complicate things.

Cast, That is exactly what happened with me, the wisdom tooth broke and the whole started getting bigger and bigger which eventually exposed the nerve and that was why the dentist wanted it out so quickly.

AFM > CD9 and im getting EWCM :shrug: Did a OPK and its negative but a decent line for CD9 for me. Maybe i will be oing earlier, dont know.

Kylas :hugs: So sorry for your loss :hug: Hope the cramping and bleeding eases up quickly and that you get your go ahead with your FS. But do give your body time to recover it is hard on our systems going through it all. WIll you be doing any beta test to check hcg levels?

MJ, oh no we dont need anything else to complicate things.

Cast, That is exactly what happened with me, the wisdom tooth broke and the whole started getting bigger and bigger which eventually exposed the nerve and that was why the dentist wanted it out so quickly.

AFM > CD9 and im getting EWCM :shrug: Did a OPK and its negative but a decent line for CD9 for me. Maybe i will be oing earlier, dont know.

She said mine is from brushing to hard! I even switched to soft bristles!! lol

Oh my goodness about your guys' teeth. Ouch!

Kylas, I'm very sorry about your loss. But you've come to the right board. This is a fabulous bunch of women.

Kylas - sorry about your loss. FX the time flies by so you can start TTC again soon. It's tough but feel free to vent or ask any questions here.

Tella - sounds like you may O sooner this cycle! I'm CD13 negative opk and temp was low this morning, so not much happening with me, I think I may O late this cycle but we'll see.

3minions - How have you been feeling?

Castaway - when are you going to change your status to pg? I keep looking at it and saying she'll do it soon lol

Ginger - How you been doing?

Kylas - sorry about your loss. FX the time flies by so you can start TTC again soon. It's tough but feel free to vent or ask any questions here.

Tella - sounds like you may O sooner this cycle! I'm CD13 negative opk and temp was low this morning, so not much happening with me, I think I may O late this cycle but we'll see.

3minions - How have you been feeling?

Castaway - when are you going to change your status to pg? I keep looking at it and saying she'll do it soon lol

Ginger - How you been doing?

Honestly I never thought to change it...I think I may keep it the way it is though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->