TTC after D&C (Soon)

Tella - I did have a blast and back to work today and I'm stressed already sigh. That's quite some time to have ewcm, check your temp again in the morning after some sleep and let me know what you get. I wouldn't go off of the one with only an hour sleep.

Hi ladies just wanted to check in. My levels dropped to 7.8 at 8 weeks with my progesterone, well at 10 weeks 4 days they have shot up to 50 thanks to the supplements. :thumb up:

Just wanted to let you ladies know that in my case they definitely worked and maybe when you get your BFPS to get it checked too, just in case:thumb up:

Little nugget (as hubby loving refers to him) has arms and legs! Got my script to find out if it is boy/girl but already referring to him as him! LOL

That is awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!! Progesterone definitely works, and im so glad that your little bean is safe. Lol my DH also immediately said "he" last year and i was like what if its a girl, she is gonna be a tom boy :lol:

MJ, Yeah i know it was far to early and not enough sleep. So i temped this morning at 6 and it was 36.68 which is still very low for me. My pre O temps in the past was 36.9 and post O is 37.05 ish .

Oh well did another OPK this morning with FMU and it was still negative. Im happy with a later O as it will give time for the YI to go away and get some BD in.

Castaway - that's awesome news! Have fun on your vacay this week. When do you leave? tomorrow?

Tella - o yea, if you're having a YI then thank goodness for late O, hopefully it goes away before you O ;)
Nothing much but work going on for me. I don't think this cycle will amount to much, was looking at my charts and it's possible we might have missed bd on O day. I wasn't tracking my temps religiously so it's possible. IUI next cycle for us if this one is a bust.

Castaway - that's awesome news! Have fun on your vacay this week. When do you leave? tomorrow?

Tella - o yea, if you're having a YI then thank goodness for late O, hopefully it goes away before you O ;)
Nothing much but work going on for me. I don't think this cycle will amount to much, was looking at my charts and it's possible we might have missed bd on O day. I wasn't tracking my temps religiously so it's possible. IUI next cycle for us if this one is a bust.

Saturday!!

Did you BD before O? The 3-4 days before are prime time!

Castaway - Hooray for vacation! I have one planned in May, but that seems soooo far away! Glad the progesterone is working. So nice to get that in place.

MJ - Your time away sounds amazing! What a great way to relax!

Tella - Thanks for the feedback on your DH's feeling hesitant after your mc. I'm trying not to look for O signs as I'm almost to 2 weeks after D&C.

It's so weird to be preventing again. We BD yesterday and prevented. I was kinda hoping that DH would be OK with it, but I didn't want to push him. I'm still waiting on my post op appt to talk to my doctor, but at this point it'll probably be after I O anyway. I guess I don't know that I'll O on time though. We'll see.

Castaway - yes we did but early friday, the day before I think I O'd and we didn't BD again till almost 2am sunday morning. I kinda feel I O'd on saturday early and if the egg only lasts 12 hours then sunday morning might have been too late.

Radkat - I was the same with my DH after our mmc, I didn't want to push him but after our 1st time dtd after the mmc it went out the window and he wasn't trying to prevent.

Castaway - yes we did but early friday, the day before I think I O'd and we didn't BD again till almost 2am sunday morning. I kinda feel I O'd on saturday early and if the egg only lasts 12 hours then sunday morning might have been too late.

Radkat - I was the same with my DH after our mmc, I didn't want to push him but after our 1st time dtd after the mmc it went out the window and he wasn't trying to prevent.

Remember sperm lives in there up to a week before. I got pregnant from doing the deed 5 days before! I think you have a chance :thumbup:

Hello ladies,
How is everyone doing? Any BFPs yet? I am so confused. I have gotten 4 positive OPKs, today is the fourth day. Take a look at my chart please and tell me what you think. Has anyone ever had this happen? I read somewhere that it could mean fertility problems, any insight is appreciated.

Attachments

• 20140327_063128.jpg
    20140327_063128.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 0
Hello ladies,
How is everyone doing? Any BFPs yet? I am so confused. I have gotten 4 positive OPKs, today is the fourth day. Take a look at my chart please and tell me what you think. Has anyone ever had this happen? I read somewhere that it could mean fertility problems, any insight is appreciated.

I am not sure I never used OPKs....but if you have a smiley face I would try to BD!!!

Hey Brighteyez - sometimes it happens to me. My Dr said sometimes your body starts surging and has difficulty so it keeps trying in order to release the egg. I usually surge for about 3 days and then I will O the day after or 2 days after my 3 day surge. It's confusing sometimes, but from your chart I don't think you have O'd as yet but it is hard to tell. Your temp tomorrow morning should give us some further insight.

MJ - Thanks!!! My Ovufriend app has calculated an ovulation date but FF has not. But it's ok, I will just wait for af and start over next month and hopefully it will be better. I am trying not to get frustrated and upset with this. TTC is suppose to be fun and enjoyable but with all of the test and supplements it can get a bit overwhelming so I am going to take a deep breath and regroup because it't not that serious as I am beginning to make it. I really appreciate all of you ladies, the your support and understanding is really great.

Thanks,

bright you have an amazing outlook and it will help you so much to cope with ttc! I think if you temp stays up tomorrow then you will be 3dpo. I don't agree with ovufriend but they know better.

How's all you other ladies doing?

I'm very busy with work so not bothered by the tww.

MJ - Thanks!!! My Ovufriend app has calculated an ovulation date but FF has not. But it's ok, I will just wait for af and start over next month and hopefully it will be better. I am trying not to get frustrated and upset with this. TTC is suppose to be fun and enjoyable but with all of the test and supplements it can get a bit overwhelming so I am going to take a deep breath and regroup because it't not that serious as I am beginning to make it. I really appreciate all of you ladies, the your support and understanding is really great.

Thanks,

Brighteyez - I agree with Tella. If your temp stays up, I think FF will move your O date. TTC can definitely be overwhelming. A deep breath and regrouping sounds nice.

Got my genetic testing results back from the D&C. Trisomy 2. Seems reassuring that there was actually something that would not let the fetus develop. Hoping for better luck next time.

Hope everyone is doing well. :flower:

I have D&c in January 14th and After 15 days we TTC again my AF came 52 day after M/c finger crossing I will chart later but today is CD 23 :coffee: brown pinkish yesterday very little and cramping mild not bad today super hungry my mouth feel like is lots water and tired very tired :sleep:. i know i did a Test very early yesterday morning :bfn: CD 22 it was negative I will wait feel more days. ( is my first day here I am a lil lost lol ) :hug:

Brighteyez- I agree with the other ladies. I think if temp stays up tomorrow then you will be 3dpo. Hope you were bding just in case. It is stressful at times, not to mention disappointing, but when the time is right we'll get what we've all been waiting for.

Tella - I've been very busy with work too so the tww is just flying by. 9dpo today, expecting AF on sunday. If she shows then we prepare for iui and hope for the best :winkwink: I've been eating like crap since our preanniversary weekend and haven't really been working out, but I am back at it today and need to make sure my butt is working out every day this week. During my workouts is the only time my mind thinks of nothing! so I love it lol.

Radkat - I can understand feeling a little better that something was wrong, mine came back with everything normal so I was like wtf??? but had it been something was wrong then I would've felt a bit better about it, nature knows best.

ViandB - sorry about your loss. FX this will be it for you. Hang in there girly. We're all here for support if you need. :flower:

Here's my ovulation test which ones look positive?

Attachments

• 20140331_181314.jpg
    20140331_181314.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 7
Brighteyez - from the looks of it, it started to show positive around cd15 and continued on.

MJ yes that's what I think too. Now here's my evening OPK and I think its positive too?

Attachments

• 2014-03-31 21.56.24.jpg
    2014-03-31 21.56.24.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2
Ok ladies good morning, I took a different brand this morning still positive but I got my solid cross hair today.:happydance:

Attachments

• 2014-04-01 09.12.02.jpg
    2014-04-01 09.12.02.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 2014-04-01 09.12.43.jpg
    2014-04-01 09.12.43.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2014-04-01 09.11.28.jpg
    2014-04-01 09.11.28.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online