TTC after D&C (Soon)

Had a blood draw on Monday. Levels were down to 16, so that's good. Trying to get my UK holiday planned!

Im thinking the EWCM was due to something else, my opk was the same as yesterday and the CBFM is low, so i wont test again till CD15 with the CBFM and do a OPK every second day only.

MJ, Fxd you get a + soon and not to late O!

Ginger, 16 is great!!! AF should be around quickly for you then. Are you gonna start ttc again quickly or give it some time?

We won't go back on Clomid til Fall at the earliest. I would say we're NTNP, but I don't ovulate, so it's kind of impossible for me to NTNP. :haha:

Why you gonna wait till fall? Medical or just needing a break from all the ttc madness?

Because we decided that I might never have a successful pregnancy, so we wanted to scratch something off our bucket list instead. We're spending two weeks in the UK. I've always wanted to go to Ireland, and hubs has always wanted to go to England.

I believe you will have a successful pregnancy just need to get the right meds. Are they gonna be doing any recurrent mc panels on you? alot of times it is caused by blood clotting or NK cells.

Not until I lose another one. My doctor just called to tell me he is putting me on Metformin, and he wants me to start it right away. So maybe that will help with my cycles!

Kylas :hugs: So sorry for your loss :hug: Hope the cramping and bleeding eases up quickly and that you get your go ahead with your FS. But do give your body time to recover it is hard on our systems going through it all. WIll you be doing any beta test to check hcg levels?

Thank you. Been really uncomfortable the past couple of days and so exhausted. I wake up after sleeping ten hours and need to sleep another three or so. I'm not sure if my doctor will be checking my levels. I have to call and make an appointment in a bit less than three weeks for my post-op appointment so I'm sure I'll find out then.

They did. My progesterone was 16.9 at 10dpo when my hCG was 22. They seemed happy with that, and didn't check it again. I felt like it should have been higher, especially since I had been on 100mg of Clomid, but... What do I know?

They did. My progesterone was 16.9 at 10dpo when my hCG was 22. They seemed happy with that, and didn't check it again. I felt like it should have been higher, especially since I had been on 100mg of Clomid, but... What do I know?

Mine were great till 8 weeks shot down to 7.8! Maybe next time have that monitored as my doc said that it is needed to keep baby in place and comfy...I'm just praying we caught it in time!

Good to know. My doctor made some off-hand remark about how progesterone supplements were useless. So I think I'm going to have to demand them, just for sanity's sake. :dohh:

Taking my third dose of Metformin with lunch. So far no upset stomach or anything. So that's good.

Good to know. My doctor made some off-hand remark about how progesterone supplements were useless. So I think I'm going to have to demand them, just for sanity's sake. :dohh:

Taking my third dose of Metformin with lunch. So far no upset stomach or anything. So that's good.

Well they will not save an unhealthy baby but if it just a progesterone efficiency I am proof they work they shot up to 13 in 3 days, going for bloods Tom to see where I am now. Not all docs believe in thrm but yea I would just ask to monitor it may be a slim chance but if that can get you through why not right :) enjoy your break and traveling!!

Hello ladies,

How is everyone? I am so excited because for the first time I have EWCM.

Hi everyone - :hi: Hoping to join you all. I had my D&C a week ago and am hoping to be TTC again soon, although I think DH wants to wait until after my first AF as he's afraid of another MC. I feel like I'm ready to get back on the TTC train.

Well they will not save an unhealthy baby but if it just a progesterone efficiency I am proof they work they shot up to 13 in 3 days, going for bloods Tom to see where I am now. Not all docs believe in thrm but yea I would just ask to monitor it may be a slim chance but if that can get you through why not right :) enjoy your break and traveling!!

Just wanted to make a quick comment, you can also get progesterone cream over the counter if your doctor is resisting. It's not as strong as what you get from the doctor but it can support your levels if they are low.

Hi everyone - :hi: Hoping to join you all. I had my D&C a week ago and am hoping to be TTC again soon, although I think DH wants to wait until after my first AF as he's afraid of another MC. I feel like I'm ready to get back on the TTC train.

Just wanted to make a quick comment, you can also get progesterone cream over the counter if your doctor is resisting. It's not as strong as what you get from the doctor but it can support your levels if they are low.

Yes, absolutely right but it would be best to get Doc on the bandwagon so to speak....my doctor said not to stop cold turkey and to have him take me off which he said should be around 15 weeks when the placenta is in full gear.

Radkat so sorry for your loss hun, hope AF comes quickly for you/your levels come down!!

Hey ladies! back from vacay, it was so good! DH flew me up to orlando for some shopping and a spa day at an amazing spa, I was pampered to the maximum! by bff also joined me so we had an amazing time. Then when I flew back we stayed in a hotel on the beach and he had dinner reservations and everything made. I have been on cloud 9 since thursday 6am when I found out I was flying for shopping and spa day :) Needless to say I did use opk's and got my surge friday/saturday & today, so should be Oing soon if it hasn't happened yet but have been bding, not like crazy but at least every other day since last tuesday.

Hope everyone is doing good. I will be training super hard this week after all the desserts and junk I've been eating.

Castaway - how did the shirt turn out? are you ready for your vacay?

Brighteyez - yayyyy for ewcm!

Ginger - my dr is on the fence about progesterone but gives it to me just in case.

Hey ladies! back from vacay, it was so good! DH flew me up to orlando for some shopping and a spa day at an amazing spa, I was pampered to the maximum! by bff also joined me so we had an amazing time. Then when I flew back we stayed in a hotel on the beach and he had dinner reservations and everything made. I have been on cloud 9 since thursday 6am when I found out I was flying for shopping and spa day :) Needless to say I did use opk's and got my surge friday/saturday & today, so should be Oing soon if it hasn't happened yet but have been bding, not like crazy but at least every other day since last tuesday.

Hope everyone is doing good. I will be training super hard this week after all the desserts and junk I've been eating.

Ginger - my dr is on the fence about progesterone but gives it to me just in case.

I have yet to do the iron transfer, LOL. I will get around to it, been packing like crazy though, and tomorrow doing my last store run to get last minute items.

I am glad your vacay was so great, and to orlando, what a coincidence! Too bad it wasn't this weekend we could have met up! :haha:

Seeing the doctor on Tuesday hoping my progesterone is holding on till placenta kicks in!

I have yet to do the iron transfer, LOL. I will get around to it, been packing like crazy though, and tomorrow doing my last store run to get last minute items.

I am glad your vacay was so great, and to orlando, what a coincidence! Too bad it wasn't this weekend we could have met up! :haha:

Seeing the doctor on Tuesday hoping my progesterone is holding on till placenta kicks in!

I know! it would have been great if it was the same weekend that we were both there! FX for your Dr's appt but I know you will be fine. Keep me posted on the results and I hope your vacay turns out great like mine was :flower:

Wohoo for some EWCM Bright, hope you have been bding lots to make sure you have spermies waiting for that eggy!!!

Rad, my Dh was also more hesitant to start immediately after the MC, but he didnt expect me to O so quickly after the procedure so i still manage to get some spermies in place although it didnt help. Fxd he gets better quickly and that you can get started again. And we keeping everything crossed for a sticky bfp!!

Cast, exciting that your holiday is around the corner!!! You must have an absolute blast and remember to take lots of photos as this is beans first holiday :lol:

MJ, WOW that sounds like a really awesome weekend that you guys had away!!! Fxd all the relaxation is gonna have a great impact on your cycle and you get that bfp from your weekend away!

AFM > I dont really have a clue whats going on. I still have EWCM kinda but not in abundance. So i thought i will do a CBFM stick and it was low, did a OPK with SMU and it is stark white not even i hint of a line like last week???? So strange, so i dont know anymore. And honestly i dont care, just going by a 33day cycle and that is it. Did temp this morning but it was only after 1:45min of solid sleep and it was 36.58 which is really low for me but i dont think i can go on it as it is was broken sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->