TTC after D&C (Soon)

YAY for crosshairs and now i agree with FF more!!!! I dont understand the +opks for so long, only thing i thought of was that it was picking up HCG but i see you did a hpt and the fact that you now only 6dpo it is to early. But im super confused why it wont fade after O. Have you googled why this could happen?

YAY for crosshairs and now i agree with FF more!!!! I dont understand the +opks for so long, only thing i thought of was that it was picking up HCG but i see you did a hpt and the fact that you now only 6dpo it is to early. But im super confused why it wont fade after O. Have you googled why this could happen?

I am confused too. I will google to see why. Also the lines went to dotted lines but in same place. It say because I had EWCM after ovulation. I should of done a poll on which day did I ovulate? LOL

Hello Ladies I finally got my negative, yayyyyy!:happydance:

Attachments

• 20140401_211729.jpg
    20140401_211729.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 4
Brighteyez - Yayyy for crosshairs and finally a negative opk!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I still think you could be 3dpo but I can also see where FF is coming from.

MJ - Thank you. I was so happy. I am not sure when I ovulated but I hope I caught a egg.

YAY so happy your streak of +opks is over, now bring on the streak of + HPTs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tella - I am glad they are over too!!! LOL, the streak of +HPT's would be great!! we will see.

:flower:Hi everyone :hi: wasn't at this time ....:sad2: sad because the time is clicking Af om CD 24 light cramp .....be blessed !! Thanks everybody for the warm Welcome

Another negative the last one no more until next cycle.

Attachments

• 20140402_164550.jpg
    20140402_164550.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1
Hi Ladies - faint bfp on 2 tests today. I'm keeping my fx! this one sticks!!! I'm super nervous. I haven't told dh, don't want him to get his hopes up, so waiting to see what happens.

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 12
Hi Ladies - faint bfp on 2 tests today. I'm keeping my fx! this one sticks!!! I'm super nervous. I haven't told dh, don't want him to get his hopes up, so waiting to see what happens.

Yay! How exciting! Here's to a H&H 9 months.

wohoooo huge congrats girl!!!!! This is your rainbow! !!!!!! I reckon you need to get a frer, it will give you an awesome line! !!

Thanks Tella - I took a frer this morning, got a line but it's so light I'm seriously worried it's another CP like what happened this past december. Still haven't told DH just because I'm not 100% sure how this is going to play out. I have to see the line get darker first. So I'm still playing the waiting game :coffee:

Keeping fxd that you get a darker line tomorrow and get that progression that you need to feel relaxed. How many DPO are you now?

Tella - I'm not even too sure because I wasn't temping over the preanniversary weekend but I think I am right about 12 dpo today, I was expecting AF to come sunday or monday. This is the frer this morning, but it's too light for me to feel confident or to even tell DH.

Attachments

• HPT3a.jpg
    HPT3a.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 19
Take another FRER tomorrow and see if it is darker. Especially because you not sure of your O date it is far to early to be worried about a CP.

My test was so light on 13dpo that i only saw the line when it dried. And if i tested on 12dpo i would definitely have had a bfn!!!

Praying for you and your bean!!!!!!

Thanks Tella :) I'll have to get another one today, I only have cheapies and a digi left.

Tella - I'm not even too sure because I wasn't temping over the preanniversary weekend but I think I am right about 12 dpo today, I was expecting AF to come sunday or monday. This is the frer this morning, but it's too light for me to feel confident or to even tell DH.

Back from vaca and LOVING this news girl! I am so happy for you!!! :dance::dance:

That is not that faint, my lines started where I had to actually turn it up and down to see the line! For some reason (I called and confirmed this with the company!) the rocket scientists over there are putting less dye in the tests. I absolutely would give it a day or two to make sure not a CP, honestly you know I did that with my hubs too!

:hugs::hugs: Many hugs to you MJ!

:dust::dust:

Pixie dust to all you ladies that are on your journeys....I hope we see more BFPs soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->