TTC After Depo Shot

Well the EWCM is a good sign! If you don't already, maybe trying charting BBT to figure out where you are at in your cycle. It's helped me a lot--I wish I'd started when I first came off of depo.

dont want to sound stupid but whats EWCM lol ?? very new to the whole ttc thing

Egg White Cervical Mucus its what you are supposed to get right before you are going to ovulated. its clear and VERY stretchy like egg whites =)

its egg white cervical mucus. I get tons of it around when i think its "o" time, i cant temp as my lo doesnt sleep through and i cant be sure of a full 3hours of uninterupted sleep. I have tested it was a bfn my only hope is that i didnt get a bfp until af was 2 weeks late with my son.But it is only a small hope. Does ewcm mean you are ovulating?
Thanks for the replies you have no idea how much its helping me!!

i think it means that your body is gearing up to ovulate. it is possible for your body to produce EWCM and not ovulated. You should maybe take your temp just one of these mornings when you know you have had at least 3 hours of sleep and just see what it is at. Because if it higher then you know that your probably did ovulate. Fx'd for you!!!!!! :dust:

thanks hun!! I wonder if my lack of afs is still to do with the depo

Hi ladies it took me a gud 2 years to get regularish periods back, its been 4 and a half years since i come off that vile injection and still no baby :-(

However i am on CLOMID now and ovulating so i don't think its going to be too long before we get that all important BFP.

gud luck to you ladies.xxxxx

YAY Fx'd you get you BFP this month Amy!!!! If you dont mind me asking, did you have regular periods before going on depo?

Thank you!

I did i went on DEPO when i was 16 so periods were spot on 28 days!

baby dust to all depo girls, lets get some new year BFP's

My periods are awful. So heavy!!! I had to get out the bath last night and re wash standing over the sink. Sorry tmi but i never 'leak' in the bath. But im glad im getting one now. Im hoping for another 35 day cycle. That would be great getting back into the swing of things. Going to try using opks this cycle. When should i start using them...from what day, CD14???

I would probably start on like CD 10 or 12 just incase you do O around the 14th or 15th you would be able to catch the LH surge. I only have one OPK left so im saving it for a while. We get paid on Friday so then i can buy more. My first "real" period after Depo was HORRIBLE. I bleed for like 7 days and 5 out of the 7 were pretty bad. But this last AF i had wasnt too bad but i also had a 5 day LP so the lining hadnt had time to really build up that much. Thats why i am taking B-complex 100 mg this cycle, hopefully it will work its magic! Are you going to start temping Kayleigh?

I was going to but i should have started on the first day. Its just finding a thermometer lol. On ebay you can by a chart, therm and opks for about £7.00. But hubby wants to do the natural thing and let it take its course, so doing temps and stuff feels like im going against his wishes. Which i dont really want to do. hmmmm men lol!!!!!! I think he'll understand teh opks because its pointless not knowing if im even ovulating!!! Periods dont always mean you ovulate so i need to know atleast that!!!!

I stood up in the bath and it reminded me so much of my miscarriage i cried for hours! It was horrible.

Oh hun I'm so sorry :cry:

My OH thinks I'm nuts for temping and using opk's but he also just doesnt understand that you cant just have unprotected sex and get pregnant. Its much more complicated then that at times.

Hello ladies,

How is everybody? It’s been an awhile since I’ve been in here. I wonder if they will have anything (like a law suit) on the people who made the depo shot? I should never got that shot. It really mess me up and it’s hard for get dr to check your levels where I live. It’s like you have to be dying before they do that. Maybe I need to go back into temp.

Hi there ladies,

Kayleigh Lou so sorry to hear about your horrible experience, this journey is such a struggle and so emotional without that added :hugs:

Good luck Amy hoping the Clomid helps bring you a 2010 baby :happydance:

As for me - I have bought a thermometer and plan on starting to chart on 1 Jan (still haven't had a proper AF so will just start on day 1 and see what happens) have been doing opks every day and nothing so no chance of a Christmas surprise.:cry: My hormones are all over the place - moods are all over the place, CM all over the place and still five months before the Drs will take me seriously - Aargh!

Trying to remain positive but I was so sure that I'd be pregnant for Christmas it seems unfathomable that there's not even any sign that it's ever going to happen.

:dust:to everyone - bring on 2010!!

Charting is a good way of finding out if anythings happening. I still havent got round to buying my thermometer!!! Still having a period as heavy as my last. I think im on Day 8 now. Im hoping it will stop for Christmas. Theres no inbetween with Depo. You've either got no period or a lifetimes worth in 8days!!!! Hubbys is annoyed that im on my 3rd pack of tampax!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry tmi!!!!!!

Sorry that you havent ovulated yet Unic21. Have you been getting any lines on the opks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->