TTC After Depo Shot

Kayleigh Lou - the :witch:for that long - seems like after depo it's one extreme to another! Best of luck to you - hope they settle down into a nice trackable cycle!

i took one week of BCP kinda just to bring on AF and i think it actually really helped jump start my cycles

Hoping to follow in your footsteps Jax - been on bcp for two weeks - stopping today to hopefully :baby: have chance of great chrissy pres!

I'll let you know how it goes :wave: wish me luck and

:dust:to all!

It really is one extreme to the next! Cant believe the amount of trouble its caused for everyone!!

Hoping the BCP kick start things for you guys. I think the next birth control method ill be using is my husbands vasectomy. We want two more babies then its snip for him. I dont want no more chemicals in my body!!!

I'm with you Kayleigh Lou - I have two from previous marriage and once we have one together hubby is off to the dr!

I cant believe he agreed to it. Im just sick of it being my responsibility to take something to prevent pregnancy and filling my body with chemicals. I know it always falls on the woman barring condoms which is joint and in my eyes are a big no no (just cant stand them lol) so its time for hubby to do something! And i think vasectomies are easier to reverse. So if we do decide to try for more in yrs to come then its an option. Wont be for another 3/4 yrs yet so at the mo its just in talking!

Now i sound rather selfish.... hmmmmmm

Take a look at this!!!!

9th Nov: :witch:
10th Nov: :witch:
11th Nov: :witch:
12th Nov: :witch:
13th Nov: :witch:
14th Nov: :witch:
15th Nov: Clear
16th Nov: :witch:
17th Nov: :witch:
18th Nov: Clear
19th Nov: Clear and
20th Nov: :witch:
21st Nov: Clear and
22nd Nov: Clear
23rd Nov: Clear and
24th Nov: So far Clear
25th Nov: :witch:

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I completely understand what your going through....the samething happened to me during the month of June-July...I had AF every day for 22 days straight...then AF went away for four days then back again for another 2 weeks...I went to the doctor and he told me it was my progesterone out of whack and offered me BCP, but I declined and decided to wait a full year off of Depo Provera before putting anything else harmful into my body...Well I went back in September after a full year of no depo...and he gave me a perscription of Provera but that didn't really help....I tried it for 3 months...and I just went back to see what the next step would be...He perscribed clomid....I was all excited to begin clomid this month...I had light spotting for a day...then nothing.....I can't try clomid until day 3 of my period...my OH keeps telling me.."maybe, we got preg. this month"...but I'm just to scared to test yet. Best of luck and lots of baby dust to you.

If my body is going to be kind and give me a period every 28 days i should be due at the end of this week and i have already had some spotting today :(
I was going to test on the 4th but now i feel stupid in thinking that i could be pg after the first period ive had since June 09. Silly me!!!!!!! :dohh:

Docs have tld me theyl do some bood tests for me in Jan 10 but thats only if i havent had a period. Maybe ill lie.

Let us know if you test :happydance:

Fingers crossed for you xx

Hey Ladies just checking in to see how everyone is doing!

Im just sitting here patiently waiting to know what my body is going to do next lol. I started taking Vitamin B-Complex to see if that helps my low temps... i really hope it does

Hi Jax how's that patience going?

I took bcps for two weeks and have had a very (very!) light AF but waiting to find out if I will Ov... back to poas every day (thanks to cheap internet OPKs) and patiently (!) waiting to see what my body does...

Hey unic!

Are you charting at all? I found it very helpful after taking the BCP.

Im on CD 17.. i *think* i O'd on Friday.. we will see if my temps stay up. Im still worried about how low my temps are idk whats going on with that. only time will tell i guess.

:dust:

hi

hope it's ok to join in and tell my story!

i took the depo for about 7 years and had no real trouble on it. stopped it in Oct 08 but then went on the pill for two months as decided to plan a wedding. gained lots of with etc. had a AF in january then nothing till april. since april c of around 25 to 26 days. tested in early nov 09 progesterone of 9 :( then tested again this month and had a progesterone of 51! so i'm now thinking i'm back in the end so to speak! Hubby had tests all ok with his swimmers.....so now just waiting.....and waiting....and BDing ...alot!!!!

Hey Bear Jr

Hadnt been on Depo for as long as you had and for me its still early days. But the girls in this group are great and have helped me out! And kept my PMA up!!!!

Had a period on 9th Oct but thats about it :(

Hopefully your stay is short and sweet :dust: Good Luck xxxxx

thanks

i need to keep my PMA up! doing my head in especially with beta of 51. i convinced myself i was BFP.....did tests before af and after to make sure! (mental!)

best friend is 4 months pregnant after a little bit too much beer one night....i wish it was that easy for me!

glad i've now found the "depo" gang!

welcome bear!!!

UGH well either i havent ovulated yet or my body hates me. My temps are so low that is scares me. FF says i ovulated on the 14th but ive still been doing OPK's and they seem to be getting darker. Also i started spotting. Last night it was just like brownish/reddish CM but today its like brownish/reddish spotting... I HATE DEPO!

Sorry ladies just had to let that out.

How is everyone else doing?

Anything new Kayleigh? Fx'd for you that you get you :BFP: or dreaded AF

Nothing :(

Can you not go back to your docs and ask him to explain your temps!!!?????

CD31 now, sore bbs, no spotting, no af AND NO :bfp:

I knew getting a :witch: visit the second time was too good to be true

hi, ladies i shall be joining you as of friday which is when me depo "runs" out..

Ive brought some opk, going to tempin after awhile but i have also been given Bcp if i want to use them

Hope your not all here to long :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->