TTC After Depo Shot

welcome BabyDeacon! How many DPO are you? fx'd!!

hi to every one how are we doing???
well im definty sure i ovd on the 20/21 jan im now 6/7dpo been getting very mild cramps and feeling sick , also feeling bloated and my (.)(.) are starting to ache and hurt a bitso im not sure wots going on yet but af is due to arrive next wed 3rd jan as i have 25 day cycles we have now been trying ttc since june 09 never really felt the way i have for the last few days since coming off the depo so fxd i hopefully get my :bfp: soon im goona hold out testing until next wk end
:dust: :dust: :dust: to every one

Hi Dottie! Well i am ok, Im alittle down because i dont think i O'd yet.. which is very unlike me... UGH i hate depo.. Good Luck testing! Keep us updated :dust:

Hey Baby Deacon!!!!!!!!!!! Dont i know you from somewhere :haha::haha:

Okay i feel like utter crap. My ticker says cd10 but that could be totally wrong as im majorly confused with this cycle and whether it could even be a new cycle. :cry:

My back is killing me and my neck is so sore. Hubby has found a new way of sleeping. He'll cuddle up to me but put his arm under my pillow causing me PAIN in the mornings!!! I will resort to sleeping on the sofa if he doesnt stop :dohh:

House is looking better but im bored of living outta boxes!!! Got my new kitchen arriving soon courtesy of the council so hopefully itl look more like home soon :happydance:

Keep up the good vibes girls, our time has gotta be soon :hugs::hugs:

Hi girls!
Sorry for not posting for so long - just haven't had much to post. I've been waiting for CD 1 so I can't start charting - since my Dr said he needs to see my temps before we can "take the next step". I've had -OPKs and I'm now on CD 39. I had 1 day of heavy mid cycle bleed on CD 17 which I've never had before.

Jax - where do you get the Soy?

Hi Ladies,
Just thought I'd pop in and say hi and find out if there was any (hopefully) good news???

Nothing here - still haven't seen a positive opk - but have started charting to at east have a record - if no O for another month I'm back off to the doc.

How is everyone else going out there? BTW just for a quick rant - I am so sick of other people who have been on the pill, marena, implanon etc. saying how they know after they came off their birth control it could take a while to get their cycles back - or better still "you know every body is different maybe you just take longer to get pregnant..." I DON'T take long to get pregnant I have two children both conceived in the first cycle off of the pill - DEPO is different to EVERY other form of birth control I even read a magazine article that said the ONLY form of birth control shown to have ongoing effects on your fertility is depo... (I only wish someone had written that article a couple of years ago!!) Sorry ladies I know the YOU all know this just felt I had to let it out!!

Rant away Hun. I too feel the same. I have two wonderful daughters and am still with the same Man so i know i can conceive. :cry: I conceived within 3 months of coming of the pill.

Stupid twisted Depo has really mucked up my body. i wish i hadnt listened to anyone after my miscarriage and i just tried again straight away. The who knows where id be now. Probably pregnant! :shrug:

Its now coming up to month six and nothing. Some stupid lines on an opks that seem to not follow any regular pattern at all. I really feel for all the women out there who are struggling to conceive. :hugs:

i read something intresting before about Temps, after depo your temp will be higher as an almost after Ov high temp slowly it will come back down to normall temp..

I cannot remember the Temps themselfs but will have a look in a bit to see if i can find it again :thumbup:

i have my chart from going off of depo i can post a picture of it so you guys can see the decline in temp..

i have my chart from going off of depo i can post a picture of it so you guys can see the decline in temp..

id love to see it hun i have no idea what to expect in temps and i cannot seem to find the temps i saw online about Depo

Hello,

Has anybody find a way to do a law suit on Depo?

i think the only way is if you was never given leaflets to read or told anything about it but then i think you would have to go after the person who Gave you the Depo first rather then the makers.

Hello,

i think the only way is if you was never given leaflets to read or told anything about it but then i think you would have to go after the person who Gave you the Depo first rather then the makers.

Lesley

The hosptial who pressured me to take it since they wanted me to get on some type of BC(even though ) at that time i wasn't sexually active. Was the place i was looking at to sue. I do not recall getting a leaflets or something to read before taking the shot. I do remember signing a form that shows they gave me the shot, but it wasn't anything that states that the shot will cause problems with feritity or if there is a problem that they(the hospital) is not responsble for it. And i do read things before i sign and i know for a FACT it has nothing about that. Just to say they gave me that shot.

But then again(not trying to start a debate) why not go after the makers since a lot(NOT ALL) having issues with this after taking the shot

Hello,

Lesley

The hosptial who pressured me to take it since they wanted me to get on some type of BC(even though ) at that time i wasn't sexually active. Was the place i was looking at to sue. I do not recall getting a leaflets or something to read before taking the shot. I do remember signing a form that shows they gave me the shot, but it wasn't anything that states that the shot will cause problems with feritity or if there is a problem that they(the hospital) is not responsble for it. And i do read things before i sign and i know for a FACT it has nothing about that. Just to say they gave me that shot.

But then again(not trying to start a debate) why not go after the makers since a lot(NOT ALL) having issues with this after taking the shot

in that case i think if you are going to try and sort something i think you should start at the hospital and work your way on to the makers by getting the hospital to admit they gave you something you new nothing about and that they no there are huge problems with the Depo will stand alot better when you go after the makers since there would be a hospital backing up what you say.

:hugs:

Hello,

Lesley

in that case i think if you are going to try and sort something i think you should start at the hospital and work your way on to the makers by getting the hospital to admit they gave you something you new nothing about and that they no there are huge problems with the Depo will stand alot better when you go after the makers since there would be a hospital backing up what you say.

:hugs:

I'll try that thanks :hugs:

Hi ladies :flower:
I have a question. the dreaded depo ran out in june, then no Af till 23 jan but only 3 days of light flow. Do you think that counts as cd1?
Im so pissed off, i so wish i didnt have that awfull depo.
:hugs: to u all x x

So FF thinks i should of Ov'ed between CD 36-47 CD54 I had pink/ish discharge after Sex, today CD56 Had a tiny bit of brown discharge.

CD's go from the day my depo ran out 11th December.

Only started Temping CD34 at around 11am which my temps after light activty are lower than my resting temp which is weird CD40 i started temping straight after aking :wacko:

Lowest Temp was 96.62 Highest is 98.42...

CD 34 11am 96.62
CD 35 11am 97.52
CD 39 11:40am 98.06
CD 40 8:40am 98.24
CD 41 8:40am 97.16
CD 42 8:40am 97.88
CD 43 8:50am 98.24
CD 46 8:25am 97.7
CD 47 8:25am 98.06
CD 48 8:45am 98.06
CD 49 8:20am 97.88
CD 50 8:10am 98.06
CD 53 8am 97.88
CD 54 8:30am 98.24
CD 55 8:05am 98.06
CD 56 8:20am 98.42

Reason there gaps is i had huge lay ins... Now i dont think i did ov im not lucky enough to but wondered what anyone thought of the temps ive been having ?

Hi ladies,
Hope you're all hanging in there - I still have no signs of O and up to CD 19 (used to have spot on 28 day cycles with O around CD14 - only know this because DD2 was conceived on cd14 on my first cycle off the pill last time). OPKs all negative and temps are all over the place but not enough to indicate anything really.

Pinkycat I'd think of it as CD1 it gives you something to start recording from, an idea anyway (it didn't work for me as AF come back again about CD15 - but I remember my flow after coming off the pill was really light and short and I still got UTD at CD14 so it's possible :) )
sorry lesleyann - I have no idea about temps - FF seems pretty reliable though so keep thinking positive :)

babydust to everyone - maybe some valentines day surprises?

Hi Ladies, how is everyone doing, has anybody managed to get a BFP yet?

My AF is due on tuesday and i really hope this is my month.

praying for everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->