TTC After Depo Shot

Lesley~ the ones that you took at 11am i would discard. You have to take your temp at the around the same time everyday. By the looks of your other temps i would say that you probably havent O'd yet. But who knows Fx'd! Try putting them into a chart on Fertilityfriend it really helps to see a pattern.

Hi ladies,
I hope you don't mind me gatecrashing your thread, and I've not read the whole thing. I just wanted to say that I was on Depo for about 6/7 years...
I had my last shot in July 2008. My periods came back in December 2008, but were very irregular, so I went on the bcp for a couple of months to try and regulate them. I stopped the bcp in February 2009, and I got my bfp a couple of weeks ago :)
I just wanted to let you know that there is hope. I know it feels like a really long journey, without hope, sometimes. I wondered if I would be able to get pregnant at all.
I hope you don't think I'm being patronising at all; I just wanted to share my story with you.
xxx

Thanks Iloveshoes!! You are definitely not gatecrashing we are happy to hear any success stories around here - good to know there is light at the end of the tunnel. Congratulations on your BFP and good luck for the next eight months!!

hi ladys, i only stupidly had the one depo shot because i was terrefied after the loss of my princess....now damn it im on cd 35...no hope and i want to sob :cry:...hoping to try and squeeze some pennys for some agnus castus and im drinking rasberry leaf tea 3 times a day......I WANT MY WITCH!!!!!! stupid docs.....sorry to rant :cry:

Aww don't apologize for the rant, I think most of us feel the same way after taking that stupid depo!! :hugs:

just been doing some research online and found that blue cohosh is very hard to get hold off for a reason as it can have some serious side effects a good alternative to try and regulate the witch is parsley tea which is alot safer,

dont worry i have checked, checked and checked again that im not pregnant :) well actually checked 5 times

Hi ladies! I was on Depo from February '09 to October of '09 and my A/F came Jan 25 of this year, due to a chemical pregnancy. :( I ovulated about 2 1/2 months after getting off Depo. I know they say that patience is a virtue, but its one that I lack, which is why I can relate to you ladies. Just keep your chin up. Pretty soon all of us will have our BFPs!! :) :) I'm hoping for my February baby and I want to give everyone LOTS of baby dust to succeed as well! How is everyone doing with their cycle situations? Any improvements? This is my first month actually tracking my BBT and cycle, so I'm not sure how long my cycles will be. Hopefully as regular as they were before Depo. :S

Morning Ladies,

Im really confused. I keep having morning bleeds. Brown blood just one lil gush in the mornings every now and again. Its mucked me right up. My last proper :witch: was 14th December. I dont know whether to count these bleeds as cd1 or just carry on from my last proper cycle. :shrug::shrug:

Its also been one year since i miscarried my baby at 11 weeks. So today is extra tough. It seems like hubby has forgotten too :cry::cry:

Kayleigh big :hugs: to you.

I have no idea about the bleeds though surely after this long your system should have started to settle down - have you seen a dr again recently? I know they are pretty bloody useless but surely when your cycles are as up the creek as yours have been they must be able to do something!

hi well the witch got me on the 6th feb so im now hoping that everythings back to normal after the depo injection, now on the 6th cycle of ttc so fingers crossed this month everything is going in the right direction now
today i think im having some ov signs of back ache and also cramping in the front have started to temp this month and also checking cm so im hoping we catch the little eggy soon, just to try and take my mind off ttc i have been looking for a new puppy to try and make sure im not obsessing about ttc which hopefully he will be here in 4 wks adding more to my growing family
thanks donna

Still no period on day 71 off depo lol

Temp seems to be dropping if that means anything

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/221e5d

Hi, just want to give you ladies some good news that will hopefully put your spirits up..
My last Depo injection was Sept 09 and i started my 1st period yesterday! I was getting despirate to have my period and thought i would have to wait untill end 2010 untill i have one, but the other night i had major cramps (was in alot of pain!) and i was thinking what on earth is happening in my uterus!! Then the morning after i woke up with same pain but was slightly settled, then felt a gush at work so ran to the toilet and there was blood! Sorry if TMI but it started off dark brown but now turning redish with lots of clots.
I used AC for approx 2 months but stopped end dec time so i dont think i can put it down to that, but i have been drinking japanese green tea daily and going for odd walks at night.
This post isnt meant to rub my excitement in anyones faces, i just want you to be happy with your bodies and be patient - it WILL happen but keep your spirits high and try not to get down. :hugs:
xxx

hi ladies,

just been reading some of the posts. i carnt believe how many ppl the depo injection has made trouble for when no longer having the injection and hoping for their af to arrive. i had the depo for a year last had injection on sept 2007 and af didnt arrive till aug 2009!!! carnt believe how long it takes to get bk to normal to ttc... i think more awarness should be made about the depo injection ...glad to here others are getting back on track :)

Hello Girls,

Another cycle started for me. Hubby has said im allowed to temp. Just so i can get the jist of what is going on. Still really angry with Depo. Been nearly 7 months of trying now. And its beginning to get to me.

Registering wit a new doctor soon, so hopefully theyl be able to shed some light on what is going on from my temps etc

How is everyone else???

Hi ladies,
Just thought I'd drop in and let you know what I'm up to... tried temping but it's so hard to do it at the same time every morning with children that sometimes have you up in the night and remembering to do it - really I'm just rubbish and can't get organised!

Also remember I got all excited about finally having a period - that was short lived - I've now had four periods in two months!!!! It seems I have AF more often than I don't now, seems crazy to remember a time when I was hoping so much for AF to come!!!

The good news is I have a new doctor and she is being really proactive - she was great to talk to and made me feel like I wasn't going nuts after all, we did agree though to give my body two more months to sort itself out naturally before we try any drugs but in the mean time she is doing every test under the sun for me to make sure everything is ok... I'm going back to see her again in two weeks to go over the results of the first lot of tests and to plan the next ones - she's already said she'll schedule a 21 day ovulation test (if and when my cycles stretch out that long). I know she hasn't physically given me anything to change what's happening I feel like she is taking charge of the situation to at least work out what the situation is so I'm feeling a bit better.

Kayleigh Lou - hope temping this month will help find that eggy for you good luck:hugs:

Hi Ladies,

I don't come on here very often anymore! But i always stop on this page to see if we have had any success stories. Well I still don't have any good news unfortunatly it will be 5 years in may since my last injection and still no BFP. This morning my friend anounced she was pregnant after 1 month of trying so i am feeling preety frustrated right now.

I really don't know what to do anymore, Do i just give up and get used to the fact that this is probebly never going to happen for me or do i stay postive. I just don't know anymore and men don't really understand how you feel no matter how hard they try so i feel completly on my own.

Really hope at least 1 of us get a BFP this month gud luck ladies. xxxxxx

I have a chart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko::flower::winkwink::thumbup::coffee::blush::happydance::dohh::hugs:

Finally i get to temp chart opk till my hearts content!!! Well as long as i don't tell hubby anything! :dohh:

JAXVIPE WHERE ARE YOU????????????? :shrug: Ive not seen you in ages :cry:

hi am new here, am ttc num 2, was on the depo had only 1 shot in sept was ment to have next 1 in dec but didnt get it, still had af while on it but light had a af in jan n think am on 1 now but still v light, never thought id hear my self say i wana heavy af again but i do! lol

feelin so broody atm just wana get preg!

hi am new here, am ttc num 2, was on the depo had only 1 shot in sept was ment to have next 1 in dec but didnt get it, still had af while on it but light had a af in jan n think am on 1 now but still v light, never thought id hear my self say i wana heavy af again but i do! lol

feelin so broody atm just wana get preg!

Welcome Mzcurvyuk! :flower:

Plenty of Depo stories in here hun. Unfortuently more bad than good. But we're hoping to change that!! Hoping for lots of :bfp: this month!!!!!

Im Kayleigh, 24 and on month 7 of TTC. In those 7 months i've had 3 periods. This will be my first month of temping and using opks together. Hubby didnt really like me doing temping but has given up with me ear bashing him each month. I think even he thought we'd be pregnant by now.

I hope your stay is a short and sweet one. Ladies in here are lovely and are always willing to help :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->