TTC After Depo Shot

Hiya love,

I've been off the depo for 8months, and I have JUST got my first proper period. I'm on now and SHOULD finish tomorrow.
The depo messes your cycle up imo. I'd never tell anyone to go on it.

xx

I've read lots about girls periods not coming back for months after. Just now i'd be happy just to think i was having a regular cycle.

Still not really sure about the pill to even them out. Feel like ive filled my body with enough rubbish without giving it more while it's still messed up.

I agree with Becca and definitley wouldn't recommend I to anyone.

I'm not really sure how it all works but once the Depo starts wearing off even thought you're having irregular bleeding can you still be ovulating?

ive had wwhat coule be classed as a very light period lasting longer than normal and acording to FF ive Ov'd

:hugs:

Ok...Just got to wait on a regular cycle and try inbetween then. Thanks...X

i started temping pretty much as soon as Depo "ran" out in december and this will be the first time its said ive Ov'd and now im 7days past ov

Oki. I hadn't really thought about temping but it might give me a general idea instead of just guess work.

My Depo ran out on the 5th April and in the last few days i've noticed the spotting seems to be alot less so maybe i'm just hoping it will stop then i'll get a proper period.

I think i might give temping ago just incase the spotting doesn't stop anytime soon.

I'm pretty sure i'm going to ovulate too.

The depo is crap tbh, it totally messes your body up.
I dont believe in any BC now. I really don't.
The doctors tell you what you want to hear.
):
I hope all you ladies who haven't got your period yet, you get it soon!

xxxx

hi sorry ive not been on much been trying to take my mind of ttc, back in march i had my bloods done for a 21day test they came back as sayiong im ovulating so thats a start last month and this month ive been using opks and getting a strong + about 11/12 days in to 24 day cycles but still no :bfp: ,
my depo ran out in aug 09 so and my af came bak straight away but i know with every one its different and ive had regular afs now since mostly every 24/25 days i can time when shes coming, so im hoping this month will be the month fingers crossed
thanks donna

Hi ladies, and great to hear from you again dottie :flower: sorry you still don't have your bfp but it's great that you're ovulating!

I saw the gyn today for my colposcopy - he said it looked ok but took a biopsy just in case (not fun and I'm having horrible cramps now - but I can deal with that) he did an internal ultrasound and said everything seems to be ok.

He is going to do blood tests and scans for my next cycle so I can find out if I'm ovulating and will put me on clomid if not. I am feeling pretty positive but trying not to get my hopes up... ttc is just too much of a rollercoaster, who knows what will happen next .

It's been a while so

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
To everyone!!!

Just to give you all a bit of faith.
I'm now offically fertile. I had a pos OPK today.
xxx

Hi Ladies, Just stopping in to say hi! and find out how everyone is doin. I am on CD7 hoping this cycle goes better than last. I starting taking Royal Jelly which is supposed to help improve egg quality. Fx'd we all get our :bfp: !!!!

Morning Ladies

CD36 here, havent done a HPT yet as im too scared. Last cycle was 40 days so ill do one then which will be just before my hosp appointment on 14th May.

I know they can do a colposcopy whilst pg so i can still go, but if af is late they dont usually do one if you have the :witch: so ill have to re book. This is my last month TTC till after my treatment so keep your fingers crossed that i am PG!!!!!!

Hi, i hope you dont mind me joining you ladies. i had three shots of the dreaded Depo, last being Oct' 09 , i had what i thought was the return of normal cycle in march this year, so took that to be cd1, 24 days later i started spotting and havent stopped, somtimes a gush then nothing other times its only like brownish discharge when i wipe :(, so where my cycle is, is anyones guess. I have started in teh last couple of days taking AC as have read this can help regulate things. hoping to ttc in june. I hate damn depo would never have had it if i had been made aware of the risks. I am also 39 which also worries me :(.

Welcome JustJack!!!! :hugs: Im so sorry you are going through this after the depo shot. We all know what its like to want to be pg right now! but the depo shot is making that harder than normal. Have you thought about charting? It really helped me figure out where my body was when coming off the depo. I am taking AC, Royal Jelly, and Red Raspberry Leaf Tea. I think they A/C has helped regulate my hormones. Fx'd you wont be here long with us! :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you for the welcome Jax. I have jsut ordered a temping chart etc from ebay, can you jsut start and day ?

Yea you can start at any time. I use Fertilityfriend.com and alot of girls on her do too. Its a free online charting website. If you click on the link that is in my signature you can see what it looks like. there is a version you can pay for but there is also a free version too. Let me know if you need help with any thing. And you have to get a basal body thermometer which takes you temp with 2 decimals in stead of one. To get more accurate data.

sorry to be dumb but what are each of these helping you with

Currently Taking: Vitex, Royal Jelly, and Red Raspberry Leaf Tea

:hugs:
I'm not sure about the first two, but the red rasberry leaf helps prepare your uterus and can aid is some fertility issues. I drank the tea for awhile to help regulate my cycles after depo. I'm not sure if it worked, but I've heard lots of good things about it. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->