TTC After Depo Shot

Any updates ladies?????

I think i have low progesterone because FF says i OV'd last friday but my temps are so low. And i have heard that people coming off of depo can have low progesterone... So i will have to make a dr's appt =(

No updates from me, flushing loads. i was hoping that was a good sign but i dont wana get my hopes up! Cm is all over the place again!!! And no spotting

:(

No news here - considering going on pill just to take my mind off of it for a couple of months, enjoy Christmas and try again next year...

hi can i join u ladies please?
I had my last depo in march, had spotting for 3 wks in june wen next depo was due then nothing since.
I also hav PCOS and hav very irregular AF anyway, my youngest LO was conceived on clomid. I just want the depo 2 wear off quickly.
Been 2 docs she said i hav 2 wait 12-18 mths before they will do anything :cry:
Really wish i never had it now :growlmad:

Welcome Pinky!!! You can definitely join us!! We are here to listen and to help you any way we can. Depo is EVIL!! i really wish they would tell you ALL of the facts before they inject you with it. I had my one and only shot in May so it wore of in August. In the beginning i had spotting every other day. But i spoke with my cousin who is a certified midwife and she told me to go onto one month of BCP(i know i didnt want to do it either). But i went to the DR's and got some BCP i only took in for 1 week and then got paranoid. But i had a withdrawl bleed and TBH it actually seems like it did help regulate me. I had my withdrawl bleed about 28 days ago and now i am having a very light AF but its def AF. So hopefully that is a good sign that my body is getting back to normal. However i had VERY regular cycles before going on Depo.

If your dr's know you have PCOS and you conceived your LO on clomid... i dont understand why they cant help you know?! UGH Doctors suck sometimes

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I def wouldnt of had it if id of known how much it messes up your hormones :dohh: Wen i saw the doc she said she wud only giv me the clomid after 12-18 mths cos depo makes your ovaries *go 2 sleep*, so i will giv it another couple of months then go and c a different doc.
Im glad u hav got af that is a very good sign:hugs:

Hey Ladies =)

I was bored at work and decided to make one of those graphic things lol

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt4436290fltt.gif

PHP:
[url=https://www.familylobby.com][img]https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt4436290fltt.gif[/img][/url]

Wahoo i got the tag thingy!

Guess what Monday morning i Came on my period and still have it now YAY!!!!!!!!! Its SOOOOOOOOOOO heavy but i dont care! Im celebrating everytime i go to the loo lol!!! How sad is that. Only prob is the cramps and back ache but hey its worth it in the end

Hows all?
xxxxxx

This is the only group I saw on bnb that has people on here who took the depo. This cycle I thought I was pregnant and then AF shows 5 days later. I'm tired of this. I wanted to see if the depo really mess me up. But some women had the depo and they got pregnant fast. So let's see. I may end up getting my progesterone levels check as well.

Hello, I too am TTC after depo. I was on it for one year, my last shot was Feb. or March of 2008. I went on the pill after going off of depo, went off the pill in October of last year. I still have really irregular periods, last month I ovulated (according to my temps) on CD 30, but this cycle I'm on CD 39 or 40 and I still haven't ovulated. :( I think I totally screwed up my body getting the shot. I have an appointment with a RE in January so I can get my hormone levels and things like that tested.

I have a doc app in jan to check bloods but now ive had a period i dont think theyl do one. I may just lie!!!! Docs messed me up ill mess with them. :haha:

This is my first period since having my first and last shot so hopefully things will right themselves eventually.

With Depo its just a waiting game :cry:

The stupid symptoms you get. The amount of times ive teted thinking 'i feel preggie this month' THEN GET A STUPID FAT :bfn:

Patience is a virtue they say PAH!!!! Mines running out!!!! :growlmad:

BUT on a good note its nice to have a few shoulder out ther on b'n'b. This group has helped me loads :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello =)

I was just wondering if anyone was in the same boat as me. I had the Depo shot in May so it wore off Early August. Still nothing.... Just wondering if there are any other ladies TTC after Depo that could share some of their experiences when coming off Depo and starting to TTC. :thumbup:

meeeee!! I had last shot in May which wore off early August too.... and still nothing from AF......!!!!

not a member of ttc after depo yet but im due my next shot 7th december so i will be here soon :thumbup: just wondering if any of you ladies while on depo got like apain from your overies (sp?) each month or not?

Because i get a pain sometimes every month :shrug:

I have been in the same boat forever. I had my last depo shot in september of 2008.....2008...and the dr's made me wait a year to see if things would straighten out by themselves...nope....14 months after my last shot I am still having irregular periods...well...they are regular..but every 13 days....my cycle is like this....cd1-AF shows up....cd6 or 7 AF goes away....cd13 she begins again...making cd13 actually cd1...again I guess...confused yet? I am.

anyways, the dr. tried me on provera/progesterone stuff for 3 months...no help...so now just yesterday...he finally perscribed me clomid!! YAY!! finally...
He "doesn't think I am ovulating..."...I told him that months and months ago...and now he decides to listen to me and agree...lol....but I am too excited....I can finally try getting pregnant for REAL...I hope and pray that this works for me...its been a long 14 months of trying....lots of baby dust to you all.

Hello =)

I was just wondering if anyone was in the same boat as me. I had the Depo shot in May so it wore off Early August. Still nothing.... Just wondering if there are any other ladies TTC after Depo that could share some of their experiences when coming off Depo and starting to TTC. :thumbup:

meeeee!! I had last shot in May which wore off early August too.... and still nothing from AF......!!!!

That was me also! Ive just had a wicked :witch: visit so dont lose hope!!!!!! :thumbup:

Jaxvipe, WHERE ARE YOU?????? :plane:

I didnt get any pains whilst on depo. Mood swings, went off :sex: and the weight gain was horrible!!!!!

:happydance: Clomid :happydance:. Ive heard alot of success stories with that.

:dust: to all, lets hope we have a Christmas Wish thats granted!!! :kiss:

That was me also! Ive just had a wicked :witch: visit so dont lose hope!!!!!! :thumbup:

:dust: to all, lets hope we have a Christmas Wish thats granted!!! :kiss:

Hi Kayleigh Lou - can you please remind us how long you were on depo - when you came off... did you do anything to "encourage" AF to come back?

You've given me hope!! I've just started on bcps to try and trigger something - giving myself two weeks on them then see what happens again (all self medicated used a friends leftovers as drs want me to 'be patient'](*,)

Was also thinking that I'm sure this is the only thread where girls ttc are excited about :witch: !!

:dust: to everyone

I went on Depo June this yr and didnt go back for a 2nd shot. SO i had one shot that wore off in august. I didnt do anything. I didnt want to put more chemicals into my body and confuse it. Im gutted i didnt temp or chart coz i would like to know if im OV at all.

I hope you all follow suit soon!!!!!!!

I danced around my bathroom when i found out :witch: had turned up lol.

I hope i have a regular cycle now...it could have been just a one off bleed but i hope not!

Hey Ladies =) Im here!

So far i dont think i ovulated yet but my BB's are super sore for some reason. Im hoping that i will get AF Again this month! Grr evil Depo!!

CONGRATS KAYLEIGH!!! :hugs: i bet you were soooooo excited to see AF! Who ever thought that we would be saying that?! lmao

Well today is my 22nd B-day!!!

OOh and did i tell you guys... my OH bought my engagement ring!!! i've already started planning the wedding hehe =) Hopefully he is going to propose on Friday YAY!!

Awwww thats Fab. Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Well for when he proposes lmao. And very Happy Birthday.

I keep getting a return :witch: visit each time i get out the bath. I didnt have one last night and havent bled since Monday so just waiting for tonights bath lol.....

Hey Ladies =) Im here!

So far i dont think i ovulated yet but my BB's are super sore for some reason. Im hoping that i will get AF Again this month! Grr evil Depo!!

Last week i had tender BB's, they were sore to touch and when i took my bra off the pain in them nearly made me cry haha!
I've also.. TMI!!!!!!!..... been feeling slippery(haha) down there for the last 2/3 days, and get random stomach pains that last a couple of mins and then go again! and ...i never get spots, and ive broken out in them these last couple of days!

PLEASE AF SHOW YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!

BABY DUST TO ALL xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"