TTC After Depo Shot

Happy Monday!!

So i got AF on Saturday... so i only had a 20 day cycle this month =( im going to start taking B-6 to try and boost my progesterone and length my luteal phase... i only had a 9-10 day LP last cycle. =( but i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that i have gotten AF back. I was so afraid i would not get it back for like a year...How are you ladies doin?!?!

YAY!!!!!!

Isnt it strange how we are getting the witch around the same time lol. Bizarre!!!

I should have ovulated over the weekend...but not sure as were not using opks or temping. Just pure guessing!!!!

FX'd you ovulated!! Did you have good BDing times?!

Thurs, Sat and this morning...hope is was enough and good enough timing!!!!!!!

Hi,

I am 23 and had my last jab may 2006

I was on the depo for 3 years, it took well over 12 months for my periods to come back, and then they would just come and go as they pleased.

I have now been under a FS for the last 12 months, i have had a ultra sound, and Lap and dye test which has all come back normal.

I am now on my 100mg clomid cd2 to 6 and using concieve plus for that extra bit of help for the CM.

I am pyaing that i get my BFP for xmas as that is the only present i really want

good luck to you all. xxxxxx

Hi,

I am 23 and had my last jab may 2006

I was on the depo for 3 years, it took well over 12 months for my periods to come back, and then they would just come and go as they pleased.

I have now been under a FS for the last 12 months, i have had a ultra sound, and Lap and dye test which has all come back normal.

I am now on my 100mg clomid cd2 to 6 and using concieve plus for that extra bit of help for the CM.

I am pyaing that i get my BFP for xmas as that is the only present i really want

good luck to you all. xxxxxx

FX'd that you get your :bfp: ASAP!!

Grr i hate hearing all these stories about the horror of Depo. it makes me so sad... =(

I know i would never have it again, bloody nightmare, good luck i hope we all get our bfp's in time for xmas. xxxx

Its gotta happen. SOOOOOOooooo many member from other groups have had :bfp:

:happydance: TEAM DEPOS TURN!!!!!!! :happydance:

Hie Jaxvipe

Conceiving after depo can be such trauma. I had one depo shot May 2008 and i have been trying to conceive since then. I was spotting ever since August 2008 and my Doc told me it was normal after Depo coz the body stil had traces of the injection and it would take up to 12 months for it to be completely rid of the injectiopn.

Its now out of my system and i was on Clomid days 5-9 to help me ovulate. Im due to test next friday and im so excited.

My advise to you is to drink lots of fluid and fresh fruit so to get rid of toxins left by Depo. I had such a horrible experience with that birth control i would never advise anybody to go for it.

Goodluck with everything and feel free to ask me any questions regading Depo!!

Thanks Rompy!

Ya me and Kayleigh both had our one and only depo shots about the same time like end of May beginning of June. And oddly enough we got our periods back around the same time. Ive had a 26 day cycle and a 20 day cycle so far. I think because of the depo i have low progesterone atm.. but im hoping that improves as my cycles go. I've def had a REAL period this cycle.

When first coming off depo i only drank water and i drank ALOT of it. So i think that really helped to flush it out of my system.

Take a look at this!!!!

9th Nov: :witch:
10th Nov: :witch:
11th Nov: :witch:
12th Nov: :witch:
13th Nov: :witch:
14th Nov: :witch:
15th Nov: Clear
16th Nov: :witch:
17th Nov: :witch:
18th Nov: Clear
19th Nov: Clear and
20th Nov: :witch:
21st Nov: Clear and
22nd Nov: Clear
23rd Nov: Clear and
24th Nov: So far Clear
25th Nov: :witch:

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow!! You've had AF for almost the whole month of November!!! Has it been heavy bleeding?

Take a look at this!!!!

9th Nov: :witch:
10th Nov: :witch:
11th Nov: :witch:
12th Nov: :witch:
13th Nov: :witch:
14th Nov: :witch:
15th Nov: Clear
16th Nov: :witch:
17th Nov: :witch:
18th Nov: Clear
19th Nov: Clear and
20th Nov: :witch:
21st Nov: Clear and
22nd Nov: Clear
23rd Nov: Clear and
24th Nov: So far Clear
25th Nov: :witch:

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe this is a sign that it is finally all out of your system FX you get your :bfp:

I thought i would have ov this weekend but i guess not as i had the spotting this morning. The big cluster of :witches: was heavy but the rest was spotting if that. Havent had anything else today just a lil brown discharge this morning (i thought the :witch: was on its way again)

How long since you came off the shot? I think I had spotting for about a month after my last shot wore off.

yea i had spotting like the 1st month and a half of coming off the shot... but now im having my real period. Im on Day 5 of bleeding from AF... but before depo i would bleed for 7 days... so its normal for me.

Maybe it was ovulation spotting!? fx'd!!

Maybe it was ovulation spotting! hope so!!

I went on the pill right after finishing the shot, so I don't have much of a reference of what should be happening now for you. lots and lots of :dust:!!

As much as i would love it to be ovulation spotting i dont think it was. A lil early for that

i took one week of BCP kinda just to bring on AF and i think it actually really helped jump start my cycles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->