TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Going by my app Friday was the best day to bd with the highest chance of conceiving, so I'm glad we got it in then. And hoping (praying) some would still be waiting around from Tuesday's as back up!

Got my fingers crossed for you Trying :)

Looks like period could be arriving soon. Its a little early as 28 days would be Tuesday. I have very mild, period type cramps, and I had (tmi - sorry) pinky brown marks in my underwear but nothing when I wipe.

I planned on taking soya iso this month so I think I best buy it in ready!

Wanna,
Im taking soy right now too! Today is my 3rd day taking it!

Opks are looking good too. Cd5 today and my app has my fertile window at oct 9th-14th

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 6
Looking good Raine. I was hoping to take them cd 3 to 7 but don't think they will arrive that soon. Do you know if I count the brown blood as day 1? And can I ask where you get your soya from?

Im taking 3-7 now too. I ordered mine from amazon because i have prime so it shipped in 2 days

Thanks wonna.
Opks are looking good Rainne :) good luck to you both too!
We didn't get to bd again as hubby went out last night with friends and I was asleep way before he got home. We shall see anyway : )

Hi trying. Not much change with me except my soya arrived in the post to help me ovulate so going to start them today. How are you?

Glad it arrived Hun :) hopefully it helps you.
I'm fine thanks, 4 dpo today so still a while to wait in the 2 week wait x

Im doing okay. Just waiting to O. I spent the night at a friends last night and was there all day so i didnt do any testing so hopefully i didnt miss my surge.

Hey raine, glad your doing good and hope you didn't miss your surge xx

Girls.. I apologise in advance about the tmi photo!!
But could this by any chance be implantation blood?? It's just 3 tiny specs of blood when I wiped, I checked around my cervix to see if there was any more and there wasn't any, just lotion like cm. Iv had a few pinchy feelings in my right side this morning, and Iv felt Abit sick for the past 3 days, which I know can't be morning sickness as too early so probably just post ovulation sicky, I just feel different it's hard to say why though lol oh and I'm 6dpo today x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 8
Not sure as it's not something I have experienced but here's hoping it is 😀

Were kind of taking a break from ttc and ntnp. Ive been a little stressed lately and getting super frustrated with my opks. I havent taken them hardly at all this week. We didnt bd for a week because we were so tired from bding so much last month. We've agreed to just bd every other day (if we can, were not going to force ourselves to) so that we can just relax a bit. I started 2 new jobs this week too and i have to get up earlier than im used to for one of them.
Hope you all are doing well!

Girls.. I apologise in advance about the tmi photo!!
But could this by any chance be implantation blood?? It's just 3 tiny specs of blood when I wiped, I checked around my cervix to see if there was any more and there wasn't any, just lotion like cm. Iv had a few pinchy feelings in my right side this morning, and Iv felt Abit sick for the past 3 days, which I know can't be morning sickness as too early so probably just post ovulation sicky, I just feel different it's hard to say why though lol oh and I'm 6dpo today x

Could be, it seems to vary so much. If it is implantation then you should have a positive test in a few days. I didn't notice any implantation bleed until after I'd tested, so was 10/11/12 dpo I think. But it was brown so obviously old. At a guess I'd say I implanted 9dpo.

:dust:

I'm telling you trying, it's your time! You are getting so close and maybe this month is your month! I feel it, if not very very soon! I'm so ready to see your bfp!! I am feeling so extremely optimistic for you. :D

I haven't been on in a few days, I'm trying to keep myself off the internet and researching more stories because they are making me more scared. I already started taking some prenatal vitamins and I'm ordering angus cactus tomorrow. Maybe starting now will help me out more. I forget, you don't have to go into details but when did you have your first "real period" ladies?

My 1st real period was on Mother's Day. Talk about cruelty! Exactly 9 months after my last shot.

I'm always here reading along and wishing too all well. Sometimes my hands are too occupied to type!

Thanks girls, I threw up a little bit this morning, but I also have a bit of a stuffy nose in the morning which could be making me feel sick! I am also feeling neausies through to say too, I'm trying to make excuses for all I'm feeling though as I just can't imagine seeing a bfp, I really hope your right Nicole, would be lovely! I might test on Monday I'll be 9dpo then, I don't know yet though. I'll let you ladies know either way.

My first real period arrived end of January, 5 months off the depo, and I started to get a cycle then but I wasn't ovulating during them cycles. I very much beleive Agnus castus brought my periods back though. I took them every day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->