TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Hello ladies...

I posted on here a while back and thought you all deserved a little update...

3 years after having the depo injection after a miscarriage i was diagnosed with PID... My miscarriage hadn't been treated with the right antibiotics after it happened and i had retained an infection ever since then (probably because i couldn't bear to use pads and used tampons so i didn't have to see)... I was given treatment for PID 3 months ago after noticing increasing pain during sex.... And 3 months later I got my BFP!!! I am 5 weeks pregnant.

I have not come here to gloat.. I just wanted to give you all hope that it is possible to conceive after depo provera.

Much love to you all and i wish you all the luck in the world

Firewifey xx

Congrats to you!

wannabump82 The opk looks positive to me too. Enjoy bounding with your hubby. Wish you good luck to you this month.

Trying91 Just take the time to relax and enjoy the time. Be positive. Since your anniversary is soon, go buy some new sexy cloth and impress your hubby this month. Just burn the fire between the both of you and enjoy bounding taking the stress of having babies for this month.
I am telling you this because my older brother and his wife were having fertility issues for about a year. When they decided to take the stress out of their shoulders and start enjoying bounding then his wife was able to be pregnant.

firewife20 Congratulations on your pregnancy. Finally you have the bundle of joy. Keep us inform on how your pregnancy goes.

cutieq How is your baby doing? Any plans to have another baby?

He's doing great! We had trouble breastfeeding but everything else has been grand!

We plan to have another in 2-3 years. No rush! I'm back on birth control now. I was hesitant after my depo experience but it's for the best.

Someone I know had her last depo in January and just found out she's 16 weeks pregnant! I'm so excited for her but a little jealous.

I work at an obgyn and have had 3 confirmation of pregnancy visits today... I can't wait until I'm able to have that kind of appointment :)

cutieq How is your baby doing? Any plans to have another baby?

He's doing great! We had trouble breastfeeding but everything else has been grand!

We plan to have another in 2-3 years. No rush! I'm back on birth control now. I was hesitant after my depo experience but it's for the best.

I am glad that he is doing great. :happydance: Sorry to heard about the breastfeeding issues, but don't worry the same happened to me. I used to make a joke to my friends that I wasn't a good cow because I was unable to produce milk for my kid. LOL

Bsebolka: I think we all feel that way. Especially these ladies that have been trying for so long. you try your best to be happy for your friends and family, but you are always going to get that feeling of jealousy. I'm hoping you and everyone else here gets there bfps very soon! I know I am waiting very impatiently. Every day feels like a year and I haven't even begin ttc yet. Baby dust to you dear :D

Congratulations fire : ) lovely news.
I agree about the jealousy feeling. My best friend and sister in law are both pregnant, best friend wasn't trying get and sister in law fell on first month trying. Very happy for them but I was upset at first. It will happen when the times right.

My son has autism and goes to a special need school, he's very stressed at the moment and being voilent. I had to go into school yesterday and sign permission for them to use team physical restraint on him to keep himself and others safe when needed. I fully agree with them but not nice to hear : (
Other news in cd 7 today, AF left yesterday and we bd (for fun, too early for ov) will start testing opks today or tomorow x

All restocked for month 15 - cycle number 8.
My husband would kill me if he knew how much I spent on Amazon :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 6
Trying91 I understand that wearing off the depo you have pregnancy like symptoms, but usually comes with negative pregnancy test.

In my case, I had 2 positive hpt and 1 blood pregnancy test came back negative. That is crazy and insane. I was happy and now I am sad. Well, I need to keep trying.

Both images of positives hpts. Am I going crazy?

Attachments

• 20151022_205935.jpg
    20151022_205935.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 20151020_080305.jpg
    20151020_080305.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 11
Those look like evap lines Hun sorry : ( I also had this exact same test do the same to me last year and vowed never to use them again, I had blood tests come back negative x

thats bottom one looks like theres loads of colour in it to be an evap?

I thought same Claire but she's had bloods come back negative? Iv seen some pretty convincing evaps on blue tests online x

thats bottom one looks like theres loads of colour in it to be an evap?

With the second test a saw the line thicker than the first one. Regardless, the blood test came back negative. I still feeling bloated, sore breast, sleepy and no signs of AF. I hate the depo. Stop confusing my body. LOL:wacko:

ahhhh god sorry about those bloods latin!! i would have called a bfp on those tests aswell i have to keep up to date with you ladies im jumping from this thread and the early 3rd tri thread xxx

that is a LOT of color, but I'm thinking evap because of how off centered it is. Stupid, confusing blue tests!

What's an evap line? I am so new to all this, Im learning slowly but still confused at certain things. I would of thought thise were forsure positive. What brand of tests are those?

Google evap lines Nicole, blue dye tests are the worst for it. There is a lot oh colour on that test though.

Hubby's come down with a sore throat, he best be better by next week! He's never ill, why couldn't it if been when AF was here. I'm only cd 8 so he has a few days to get rid of it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->