TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Hey girls, 8-9dpo today and bfn with fmu :( feeling less hopeful now.
It's good that AF came back Nicole, some don't get anything for months so it's a great sign your body is trying : ) did the AF cramps go Latin?

Your plans sound fun girls, I'm in England and we don't celebrate thanksgiving so our Xmas decs go up in December. I don't really have and plans, hubby works weekends x

Trying it could still be early! I mean, usually you only get a positive 10-12dpo? So keep that head up girly! It could still be your month! I understand how frustrating these things are. It always seems like the women who don't want to or shouldn't become pregnant do and the women who do, can't. Life can be so unfair sometimes but you just have to keep hopeful and don't ever loose hope.

Yaaayyy! That's exciting to know! I would be over the moon just go get regular cycles back so quickly. I wish everyone could be so lucky to have a good reaction to this shot. I hope this one day get taken off the market and or can only be used in extreme cases. I'm sure you'll enjoy your weekend too! Sometimes alone time is the best. My OH and I work Monday-Friday so we get the weekends together. But through the week, nothing. I work 3rd shift and he works 1st shift. I've always wanted to visit England, when I was younger I always wished I lived there. What part are you from?

Thanks Nicole, I'm not having any symptoms though either so I don't think it will be this month, I'm still testing and hoping though haha.
Oh I agree it shouldn't be given out, I think it should only be used if the woman deffinatly doesn't want any more children, ever. All the facts should be given too.
Iv just stayed in with my son today, he says his teeth are hurting. The weathers been rubbish anyway lol, my hubby is off Monday and Tuesday's. I don't work, I'm a carer for my disabled son.

Haha aww, where do you live? England isn't that great ; ) I'm from Manchester, north west of England. I lived in turkey for 3 years too when I had my son x

Sometimes, that doesn't mean anything. Some women don't experiance symptoms until a month. So don't you worry my dear, and if it isn't this month then next month. I would say keep on this whole not thinking about it as much thing because I heard it works. Bd when you want to, drink some wine and enjoy! You never know, this could be your last month to do so :D and I know it's hard to do that, easier said than done.

Sad thing, my doctor didn't tell me anything! I have so past issues with some things so I go see a doctor for them. And he just said "going through what you're gokmv through, kids aren't s good idea". And then said "We are giving you this forum of bc because you have a lot going on so you probably won't remember" nothing about the bc was told to me, I figured ky doctor wouldn't give me anything and he would know because it's his job to know of any major side effects. I agreed and then began to have all these problems and he would just tell me I was depressed, here's some pills. I was gaining weight, you just need to do more. My hairs falling out, oh your stressed here's more pills! I started to think I was going crazy! :(
Anyways, I think being s stay at home mommy is s full time job and especially with a son that needs more attention! That's like two full time jobs! So You go girl! Hehe :p
Suprisingly the weather here is nice for once at this time of year. I live in Ohio, there's mothimg special here either. It's just a bunch of farm land! I bet that would be awesome, I've never traveled out of the country but I hope to at some point.

I know Hun, I'm trying not to think about it too much I just thought with bding every other day in my fertile window this month we would have a good chance, I'll update with results tomorow but I know will be bfn's haha. I had a bottle of wine last night, I tested negative and I'm not putting my life on hold for what if every month. Iv fell up the stairs tonight and grazed all my knee, not even had a blood drink lol.
Aww sounds like you went through it bad Hun, are things better now? I had depression for a long time, awfull illness. Iv been off medication for about 2 years now and manage it well on my own.

Aww thank you : ) I always feel bad when I say I don't work but there's no way I could manage it and deal with his needs too, my hubby works to support us though he works long hours bless him. Things can get pretty bad with my son which is why we didn't ttc for so long, we didnt want any more ever then we both got broody haha.
Glad you have had nice weather! The weathers been awful here lately, no surprise though lol. Ohio sounds lovely, Iv been to Florida twice when I was younger loved it there!! My godmother lives in Minnesota too! I love farm land and country side haha my son hates it though as he's sensitive to smell, miss going to the farms here xx

Hi ladies, this post is gonna be tmi so I'll warm you in advance...

Me and hubby bd last night and when he pushed all the way in it hurt Abit, thought nothing of it and went to loo after. When I wiped it was light pink? Not a lot but all the 'clean up' was tinged pink, for about 2 wipes then totally clear after that, no blood this morning and clear cm? I'm 9-10 dpo today. Does any one know what it could be? Bd wasn't and rougher than we normally do (sorry) so I don't think it's that xx

sometimes extra blood flow can cause that and extra blood flow happens when pregnant but i cant imagine you would have that so early on its super early trying! keeping everything crossed for you tho xxx

Pretty sure im out this time. Some spotting this morning when i wiped and i have a bit of cramps. AF should start tomorrow and i think she will be on time.

Thanks Claire, I was wondering (hoping) if it could be implantation? It wasn't s proper bleed like I used to get when I had cervical erosion that was deep red, havnt had any of that for over a year, this was just light pink cm and semen (sorry) Iv had one tiny glob of it today and that's it, checked around my cervix and no blood or pink at all.

sorry rainne :( xx

Well I'm glad you aren't stopping your life for the future lo. It's important to have time to enjoy yourself, i think we would all go crazy without it! And yes, I am doing way better now. I was just young and dumb and I got mixed up In the wrong crowds. I went through a stage in my life were I was doing some drugs but all is well now. I have been sober for almost 4 years now. I'm hoping you guys won't judge me, even though I don't think you would. I grew up too quickly, raised my twin sisters, I was like a full time mommy at age 10- 14 so now I'm just ready to start my own. I can not wait!! I'm so glad you're also doing so good now. I love being happy without all those pills thet give you to be "fake happy".

I love Florida, I want to move there so badly. What part did you visit? Also, never feel bad about being a stay at home mommy. He needs extra attention and you go above and beyond each day to give him that. It's a very hard job, most women can't do what you do so you should be so proud of what you do :)
Ps. What happened last night sound extremly hopeful! I just looked online and women usually experiance implantation bleeding right before there AF is supposed to be here. So that is like spot on timing wise. I have everything crossed for you girl!! Month 15, bring on that little baby!!! I can't wait to see your tests! :D

Sorry raine, that little baby will be here before you know it!! Aee you testing today anyways or just waiting to see if AF shows?

Well I'm glad you aren't stopping your life for the future lo. It's important to have time to enjoy yourself, i think we would all go crazy without it! And yes, I am doing way better now. I was just young and dumb and I got mixed up In the wrong crowds. I went through a stage in my life were I was doing some drugs but all is well now. I have been sober for almost 4 years now. I'm hoping you guys won't judge me, even though I don't think you would. I grew up too quickly, raised my twin sisters, I was like a full time mommy at age 10- 14 so now I'm just ready to start my own. I can not wait!! I'm so glad you're also doing so good now. I love being happy without all those pills thet give you to be "fake happy".

I love Florida, I want to move there so badly. What part did you visit? Also, never feel bad about being a stay at home mommy. He needs extra attention and you go above and beyond each day to give him that. It's a very hard job, most women can't do what you do so you should be so proud of what you do :)
Ps. What happened last night sound extremly hopeful! I just looked online and women usually experiance implantation bleeding right before there AF is supposed to be here. So that is like spot on timing wise. I have everything crossed for you girl!! Month 15, bring on that little baby!!! I can't wait to see your tests! :D

Aww I don't judge at all Hun, good on you for finding a happy ending : ) sorry to hear you had to raise your sisters though at such a young age, that must of been tough!
Aww thank you, he's 6 but he's mentally aged around 3, but his speech/understanding is that of a 2 year old. It kills seeing children 3 years younger than him talking and understand so much more than he can, I only really notice it when we are around then as at home it's just normal to us now. He's happy and physically healthy though apart from bowel problems linked to his autism. He has 2 lots of sleeping medication to help him sleep so getting him to bed isn't an issue any more at least but he still wakes up and starts his day around 3-4am. Sorry I'm babbling now haha he has his issues but he's a very sweet little boy, wouldn't be without him : )

Ah I hope it's a good sign, Iv never had it before. I think I'm 9dpo today, tests are still negative, AF due Friday. I'll keep testing every day anyway a keep you updated. Also my teeth are killing!! I had this with my sons pregnancy but in the third trimester. Yesterday 1 side tooth was sensitive today my two from bottom teeth are so sore, I never really get toothache and Iv had all my wisdom teeth out so nothing growing etc to make them hurt xx

Oh sorry, I don't have a clue where in Florida we went haha I was around 8 and 11 when we went, we visited Disney land and sea world etc though so around there? Lovely place I'd live there if I could lol xx

Tonight's test.. I think I see something super faint but not reading anything into it cos I seem to get a lot of faint lines every month haha. Iv done a load of these tests past few days and none had lines. Is it my eyes? :wacko: xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 7
Negative view.. Just for the fun of it. Who doesn't love searching for a tiny glimmer of a line? Haha xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 6
I can't see anything yet, but I'm searching!

Haha cutie it's probably my eyes! Iv stared at many of these over past few days my eyes probably invented a line haha! Xx

Haha cutie it's probably my eyes! Iv stared at many of these over past few days my eyes probably invented a line haha! Xx

I trust your eyes! My first few days of my lines I could see them in person but couldn't get them to upload for squat! Then there were certainly days when I would see them and there was nothing there. I uploaded ALL of mine tweaked and normal to get opinions.

I can't wait to see more tests!!

Haha thanks cutie! I havnt uploaded any as I didn't want to do all your head in but they have all been clear negatives anyway!
Here's a tweaked photo and a line where I think I see something, although I think it might be dye run looking st the top pic. It's the same test just 2 pics. I doubt it's anything anyway so just for fun : ) my teeth are absoloutly killing! Did any one suffer with sore teeth??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe