TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

I do see what you're talking about on #1 and it's pink, but I can't tell if it's dye or not. Suffice it to say, I'm getting excited!!

Thanks cutie : ) I think it may be dye run it looks a bit dodgy to me. I'll update tomorow with 10dpo tests though!

Bfn fmu :( 10 dpo today so think that's me out for another month!

Hang in there. I never saw lines until 11dpo.

Not out until AF arrives trying fx for you!! i was woken with period like cramp this morning as if im about to start my period ughhhhh x

Not out until AF arrives trying fx for you!! i was woken with period like cramp this morning as if im about to start my period ughhhhh x

Dinner time tests, top not tweaked, bottoms tweaked.

How are you feeling now Claire? Hope everything's ok.

Rang dr for my blood results receptionist said all have come back fine and the dr has wrote no further action, so I asked does that mean I deffo ovulate? She said she doesn't understand it all but dr has seen them and marked them as normal but to ring tmora and ask for a telephone appointment if I want to double check with the dr so I'll do that xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 10
im not catching anything on those tests trying ☹ dont loose hope yet tho because implantation can happen later in the cycle for some people!!!
still a bit crampy and ive just had diohrea 😣 sorry tmi , btw on satarday night my stomach started hurting and cramping really bad all at the top i ended up with severe diohrea then too never experienced that before in my life it was literally fluid coming from me and the pain was excruciating 😕 x

Trying, that sounds like good news but I would probably get confirmation from the doc for assurance.

Claire, fx for you!

no dont cross any fingers ladies im only 34+4 i want him to stay there until i atleast reach 37 weeks lol x

no dont cross any fingers ladies im only 34+4 i want him to stay there until i atleast reach 37 weeks lol x

Totally confused you and forgot you were pregnant. Oops!! I take it back. Stay in there little one!

pmsl cutie ill let you off with it since your probably tired still with a new baby 😂🙄 x

AF came full blown heavy as hell over the night.

Sorry :cry: to heard that AF is back in full swing. I really was hoping that you were pregnant. Well you can try again this month. Good luck for you.

Trying The other day it hurt you when you were bd with your hb. The bleeding could be cause by the friction inside with your cervix or vaginal dryness. That happened to me once. Wait to see if AF is back by Friday to do more test. It could be implantation bleeding too, but I am suspicious because it hurt you before the bleeding. Good luck for you this month.

Nicole You had a rough life by taking care of your sisters at so early age. We all were young and made the wrong choices. At least you were able to get out of drugs. I am proud of you that you are still out of it and became a better person. Way to go girl. I hope that the poison get out of your system soon.

Thank you for not judging me, I appreicate it :) it was extremly hard to raise them so young. But I enjoyed every minute of it and now, they are the top two of their class, the are so smart and they excel at everything they do. So I think I did something right! Hehe it's Ohkay, I babble on a lot! I'm a chatty Cathy :p but your son sounds like a lovely young man. I'm glad he is sleeping now, I can see how that would be hard because if he isn't sleepimg, you aren't wnd if you aren't, it makes it impossible to function throughout the day on such small amounts of sleep.

With the tooth aches, that may be a big sign!! I defiantly see something in that picture! the very last picture you posted, the untweeked ones. I see two lines on both of them! It could still be early! You are not out until AF shows. Like cutie said, she didn't have lines until 11dpo so you never know :D I'm getting excited! I know I see those lines!

Latin thank you so much girly, I appericate it! I'm so glad I got out of that lifestyle while I was still young and able to. It was a hard life, but it only made me a stronger women I am today so I sm grateful for that! Not many people make it out of that life, my bestfriend (well old bestfriend) and cousim are both super bad still and I'm so scared they are going to die from it all, I wish they would do what I did but easiest said than done. But thank you again, made my day :) hehe how was your weekend?

Latin thank you so much girly, I appericate it! I'm so glad I got out of that lifestyle while I was still young and able to. It was a hard life, but it only made me a stronger women I am today so I sm grateful for that! Not many people make it out of that life, my bestfriend (well old bestfriend) and cousim are both super bad still and I'm so scared they are going to die from it all, I wish they would do what I did but easiest said than done. But thank you again, made my day :) hehe how was your weekend?

Sorry to heard that you best friend a cousin are still on it. I am glad that you made the choice to get out of it. In life is all about choices and courage. You can take them to rehab, but if they don't want to be out of it is not going to work for them. The will be clean for the time been in rehab and at there release they will come back looking for drugs. I know it is hard to see them like that, but at least you overcome it.

I had a relaxing weekend. Watched movies and spend time with my family. I still have AF cramps, but today are more intense than previously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->