TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Might take a pregnancy test in a few days.
We are moved into our new place and ever since we've moved in ive noticed i cant stay awake much past 10pm. I am exhausted during the day for the past week but i wasnt like that before. I wake up at 6am every morning (for no reason, it just feels like something is telling me to be awake) when i set my alarm to get up at 8AM. I have an increased appetite when usually i can go the whole day with only eating 1 meal. My nipples have been tender and sensitive the past week or so as well. Also havent gotten any signs of my period yet although my app doesnt predict it till the 9th, I usually get cramping and spotting by now.
I think i O'd either the 24th or 25th.

It sounds like pregnancy symptoms. I really hope this is it for you Rained96. Looking forward to see the hpt results. Wish you luck.

Haha the poison, thats a great name for it. Im going to wait a few days and see what symptoms i have and then take a test! Ive been off the poison for a little over a year. Just got my periods back in August. Had a miscarriage in september. And yeah it could just be your body adjusting to being off of it because i had several cases right after coming off the poison where i was 100% convinced i was pregnant. Its a very very stressfull and upsetting process when you're ttc after depo.

Thanks Nicole and Latin Girl! I will definitely keep you guys updated. I will probably cave and take one tomorrow morning lol but my app tells me to wait till monday.

Hi ladies! I'm new to the site and in need of some advice (plus good stories after coming off the depo shot)! Was on the shot for 3 years(ish) and just got married in September. The hubs and I decided we wanted to start trying (or not trying not preventing) right away. I was supposed to go for my last shot on September 30th, but didn't go. Since this past Sunday, I've been nauseous, my breasts are sore and the hubs says they're bigger, my back has been aching and I'm exhausted. I took a pregnancy test last night but with no luck. I'm anxious about it all! Especially after reading all the horror stories of the shot! Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :) thanks!

Hello Baby. Unfortunately, those are the wear off symptoms. It really mimics pregnancy symptoms and give false expectations. Read the link below and you will understand what is going on with you.
https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001219.htm

Nicole_93 It might be the prenatal vitamins that are increasing your metabolism. Also because you are having bm daily now, that will make your body hungry too. Because the toxins are getting out of your body and therefore your body needs more food to absorb new nutrients.

Ahahaha I thought it was the perfect name for it! xD I would say it may be your time then girl! I have read many women only have a few cycles before they get a bfp! Clearly you can conceive due to the fact you already did, and I'm so sorry for your loss dear. I was reading and many women finally caught their stinky bean after a mc or chemical. It's almost like it kick starts your body in a weird way. This whole process is awful from what I've read, I can't believe they give this option to so many women knowing it can delay things for so long. And no women was told before hand. It's truly unfair and upsetting to put a woman who wants children through this. I'm nist hoping to see that bfp within a few days!!!

I'm hoping my body is just detoxing on its own, I guess only time will tell. My app says AF should be here between the 12th-16th so I'm hoping she shows up and will be regular already. Wouldn't that be a blessing?! Probably wishful thinking though.

Latin they does make a lot of sense. That would be a great thing too because I would begin to break down the shot in my fat cells more quickly and it may come out faster than I had planned. I'm definatly not going to complain, if all goes well this could be s great thing!

Hi girls, sorry I havnt been writing much, I'm trying to make the 2ww go fast and not talk about it much etc, Iv still been stalking though to see how you all are.
Iv been for my blood test this morning and saw on the paper she wrote day 21!! So I could of bloody gone for them last cycle! Oh well.
I'm trying to not symptom stop, I don't really have any anyway. I still have the thrush (sigh) and lots of cm but putting that down to the thrush? I had a few sharp pains last night and this morning but that could be anything! And I'm really hungry I keep getting hunger pains haha but not sickness etc. I'm 7-8dpo.

Raine sorry about the bfn :( what dpo are you? Are when AF due?
Glad the bcp are going well Latin!!
I hope the depo leaves your system fast Nicole, keep positive : )
Welcome baby!! Unfortunately those are symtoms of depo withdrawal, awful aren't they especially when you want to be pregnant. Test again in a few days though :) fingers crossed for you xx

Raine it's still super early, you still have a few more days before that bfp would be able to read on the test. I'm still hopeful for you girly! :D

Trying I totally understand, I don't blame you. It may be the best option. Women say the month they take the ntnp approach is when they do concieve. Sometimes you domt have any symptoms either, or don't get them until later on. I am also extremely hopeful for you too! This has to be your month!! I am so looking forward to see those test within the next few days!!

I'm still crampy, going often(I mean a lot!) I used an entire roll of toilet paper just from peeling so much in a day, no one else was home! This is crazy! And I'm eating the entire house out! AF is supposed to be here on the 12th, fingers crossed she comes! Never thought those words would come out of my month :p

Spoke too dang soon! AF is here and heavier than before! Still brown, very brown. (Tmi, I know)! Ugh hopefully she doesn't stay for long.

Raine Sorry for the bfn, but I think it is too early to know. Do another hpt in a week.

Trying Glad that you were able to get your blood work done. Hope you have good results soon. Keep us posted.

Nicole Great that AF came back and that your system is getting back to normal. Sorry to heard that AF is heavier than normal and a lot of cramps. I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks girl, it's ohkay. I'm upset she came 5 days earlier than she was supposed to. But I guess it's better than no AF at all. This month was a 17 day cycle, I'm hoping this starts going to a normal cycle soon.

I have AF cramps last night and today, but no AF yet. I hope that comes soon. I was so energetic yesterday that cause me insomnia. :-( I couldn't sleep until 10pm and I woke up at 11pm and bd with my hb and came back to bed at 12:30 am. Wake up this morning at 6am. Today my energy level is normal. At least I am happy that I am energetic and not tired all the time.

I'm hoping she shows up... Or doesn't and you get your bfp!! Id say that would be even better! No kidding, I'm glad my energy levels are going up. I was literally working, coming home and doing nothing. But I couldn't muster up any energy to do anything. I hated it and it made me depressed because who's happy with laying around all day and if I did do anything, I was too tired to enjoy it. I hate this poison so much!
Anyways, any big plans for the weekend ladies?

Well, last weekend I put all of the Christmas decoration in my home. This weekend I need to finish to clean the house to have it ready for Thanksgiving. The rest of the time I will be relaxing and enjoying it with a bottle of wine.

Oh very nice :D this is my absolute favorite time of the year! Not a fan of the snow and negative tempatures we've been getting here lately. I always get told I get way to excited for this holiday season but oh well! I'm probably going to pull out all the decorations myself here soon, too!
This weekend, I'm probably going to clean the house, drink a little bit and spend time with the OH. I'm on vacation right now and I've been enjoying doimg abosulty nothing too much :p noting major planned other than we might go out for a date night.

Your weekend sounds lovely though, sometimes doing nothing is the best :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->