TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Trying The other day it hurt you when you were bd with your hb. The bleeding could be cause by the friction inside with your cervix or vaginal dryness. That happened to me once. Wait to see if AF is back by Friday to do more test. It could be implantation bleeding too, but I am suspicious because it hurt you before the bleeding. Good luck for you this month.

I wouldn't say it hurt but was more uncomfortable. You know when you had a full bladder and press on your tummy it hurts Abit? Well when he went all the way in it felt like that? I did check around my cervix straight away and there was no blood around it, was pretty weird. I used to have cervical erosion (caused by the depo!) and would bleed after sex but would be bright red blood for 1-2 days this was just tinged pink for 2 wipes then all clear xx

Thank you for not judging me, I appreicate it :) it was extremly hard to raise them so young. But I enjoyed every minute of it and now, they are the top two of their class, the are so smart and they excel at everything they do. So I think I did something right! Hehe it's Ohkay, I babble on a lot! I'm a chatty Cathy :p but your son sounds like a lovely young man. I'm glad he is sleeping now, I can see how that would be hard because if he isn't sleepimg, you aren't wnd if you aren't, it makes it impossible to function throughout the day on such small amounts of sleep.

With the tooth aches, that may be a big sign!! I defiantly see something in that picture! the very last picture you posted, the untweeked ones. I see two lines on both of them! It could still be early! You are not out until AF shows. Like cutie said, she didn't have lines until 11dpo so you never know :D I'm getting excited! I know I see those lines!

You deffo did a lot right! Hats of to you Hun!
My two bottom front teeth are still killing! I'm due a check up at the dentist anyway so I'm gonna book an appointment and get them checked!
Thanks Hun I see lines but they just look like shadow lines and very hard to see so I doubt they are anything to be honest, I'm still trying to stay hopefull though! I had the most awful headache this morning, took some paracetamol at dinner time and it went thank god! Iv also had a bit of neasua but that's perfectly normal for me in the 2ww and I havnt actually been sick so all normal for me, unfortunatly. We shall see though AF is due Friday! :)
In other news I re joined slimming world today! Time to get this weight off once and for all! My consultant is amazing she's lost 10 stone, she joined after she had a mc at 11 weeks and Drs told her it was because of her weight (how awful) she fell pregnant a week again after joining and lost 3.5stone during her pregnancy! Amazing and very inspirational, gave me a lot of motivation xx

Claire I hope little man stays put for now! Hope your feeling better now?

Thanks cutie, deffo gonna ring the dr to double check but I feel good that they have been passed as 'normal' xx

theres still hope for you yet trying so dont go being all negative af isnt here yet so its stilk early! great to hear your bloods are normal , and good for you joining slimming world my freind joined it a few months ago and she is a heavy girl she has lost 6 and a half stone and she is doing fab its amazing to see .. once little B is here im going to walk as often as i can and give the green tea capsules a go wand cut out the junk i dont need to loose much i just want to tone up more 🤓 xxx

Oh I'm not being all negative Claire, I'm not a negative person I'd just rather tell myself it's not gonna happen this month then I won't be too gutted when AF shows, then if I do end up getting a bfp it will be a big bonus : )
Iv just had diahreah! I'm not ill and havnt ate anything dodgy, I was literally just eating a take away (last binge lol, I have Monday's off cos I go my friends) and had to run to toilet! :/ too quick to be the take away tho!
Yes I did sw last year and lost 2.5 stone but gained 1.5 back, need to stick to it this time! Xx

Just updating.. Bfn's second morning urine 11dpo!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 7
Trying Sorry my dear. I really was hoping you were pregnant this month. Just wait to see if AF show up on Friday. Are you having any AF symptoms?

Thanks Latin, obviously wasn't meant to be this month : ( I don't have any AF signs but I don't get any till on the day she arrives anyway. Iv actually felts really ill today so I think I'm coming down with something, just exhausted and my face feels really hot. My hubby went and picked our son up from school and brought me some flowers home bless him. Hope your all ok, looks like it will be onto another month xx

Trying You are ovulating every month and the blood test results were all good. Does your husband ever been check for sperm count?

No he hasn't Hun but the dr asked do we have any children together, I told her we have a son and she said ok she's not worried about him then. I fell with my son within 1-2 months off the pill, so wish I never went on the depo xx

latin thanks girly. I am very happy to not be that way anymore. Both of them have been in and out of rehab, my cousin is currently in prison now and has been for over a year. Shes been in and out of rehab I don't even know how many times and each time she gets out she uses again and goes back to jail. Then gets out and uses again. It's just s big circle. They'll get sober when they want to, I just worry it will be to late for them one of these days :(

Trying I'm sorry that this month didn't work out, but you aren't totally out until AF is here. You still have a few more days until then so you never know!! Like Latin said, has you hubby been tested yet? I hope you feel better desr, I hate being sick! That was so sweet for him to do, I love it when OH does the sweet things like that.

Me and the OH just got back from a hotel we stayed at over the weekend. It was a lovey time. Just relaxing, swimming, and eating likd piggys :p now, I have to do laundry and I got back to work tonight. Vacation is officially over!:(

Oh shoot, I just seen your post above. So scratch that question I asked.

Trying Your hb was sick with a soar throat during your ovulation time. If he was taking antibiotics, then that could be an issue. I found this online:
Low sperm count can be caused by a number of health issues and medical treatments. Some of these include:
Certain medications. Testosterone replacement therapy, long-term anabolic steroid use, cancer medications (chemotherapy), certain antifungal and antibiotic medications, some ulcer medications and other medications can impair sperm production and decrease male fertility. The link with the full information is listed below.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/low-sperm-count/basics/causes/con-20033441

Maybe that affected your hb this month.

He didn't take any antibiotics Hun, or any other medication except paracetamol, it would take a broken bone for my hubby to see the dr haha he's so laid back. I think it's just the depo still lurking in my system to he honest.
Thanks for looking into that for me though : )

Thanks Nicole, I know I'm not out till AF shows, trying to stay hopefull but it's not looking likely to be realistic. I love when he does sweet things like buying flowers etc, atleast it cheered me up. He also cleaned the whole kitchen and I mean cupboards and all haha but he's a clean freak so he probably did that for himself haha! I'm not complaining though ; )

Still feeling like crap, teeth are hurting and Iv just thrown up! Was sat on toilet I'd actually just took a frer so was waiting to it to develop (it's negative!) and had to dive up so I could throw up down the loo :/ I think my body's playing tricks on me! I'm not ill I just feel tired and keep having bouts of heaving, first time throwing up today though. I wish it was Friday then I could just see if AF arrives xx

So the Drs have just rang me and my fsh levels the dr wants to see me about on Monday? :( I googled fsh and apparently it's to do with menopause? I'm shitting myself I'm 24 for God sake. She didn't say if it was low or high just that the dr wants to see me and all the other tests came back normal just that one? Xx

Are you serious trying? I am so sorry to hear that! Menopause at 24? That is insane, I heard that the shot can cause early menopause but only "temporarly". God, I truly hope that is the case. I mean, I would prefer it not to happen at all for you. also, that's so weird that you got sick this morning. You are having all these symptoms so you know kg can't be the withdrawl symptoms, it's been to long for that. Maybe your hcg or whatever it's called isn't high enough to register on the test? I'm rooting for you girl! This evil poison is the worst, I hope it gets removed soon.:(

Hopefully there's a remedy to that. I can't remember the details but I'm sure there was another girl on bnb that took meds to combat her fsh levels

Today's test? Teeth are still killing n top ones feeling sore now : ( and I have sooo many spots! Last time I had this many was on depo!

Thanks girls, I'm feeling calmer. Ther did fsh test on cd 21 and everything on Google says it shouldn't be done cd 21 ever! Only cd 1-5 as that's when they are accurate! So I'm still worried but not panicking now lol all my other tests where normal just that 1 xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe