TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Thanks girls, this is why I don't trust super faint lines. Unless it's an in ur face line I'll never beleive it. Atleast I'm seeing the dr on Monday so I can see what's happening :( onto yet another cycle. Atleast my cycles are pretty short at 26 days so I don't have really long to wait to try again. Thanks for the support girls xx

Trying Sorry to heard that AF is here. Go to see your doctor regarding the FSH hormone. Maybe that is the reason you are not able to get pregnant. Your doctor will be able to help you with that. Good luck girl.

Thanks Latin, my appointment with the dr is on Monday so I'll know more then :) x

Cd 4 here for me. Had heavy bleeding first day of AF, then medium, then yesterday i had light and today ive just been spotting. Started coughing yesterday night and have been having headaches the past two days. Woke up with a very sore throat this morning so i guess im getting sick :/ AF should be completely gone by the end of tomorrow though so thats good.

Sorry about your bfn Trying, i know how frustrating it is!

I'm so sorry trying, AF sucks!! I hope you catch that eggy this month. And I dkmt think that it isn't going to happen. Have faith and don't think that way. It is going to, it's just the depo standing in your way messing your body up.

Girls, I need help. I've been tracking my cycles lately on an app on my phone. Well it told me AF should be here today or tomorrow. Well AF showrd up right on time! Yaaaay! But it is so red, like pure red. No clumps, no brown, no dark red. Just pure red and it was quite abit. Is this normal? I can not remember for the life of me :p

Girls, I need help. I've been tracking my cycles lately on an app on my phone. Well it told me AF should be here today or tomorrow. Well AF showrd up right on time! Yaaaay! But it is so red, like pure red. No clumps, no brown, no dark red. Just pure red and it was quite abit. Is this normal? I can not remember for the life of me :p

Sounds pretty normal to me!

Thanks cutie! I was nervous! Like is something wrong. My periods weren't wll that heavy before so I'm thinking it's because I haven't had one in years, you know? I'm truly hoping that my cycles stay regular!

Sounds about right to me. My periods were never heavy before but the past two cycles they have been exactly how youre describing. Mine is really heavy the first day, then medium, then light, then spotting for the last 2 days.

Are you also just starting your AF too? Ahaha I seem to have forgotten how bad AF truly is :p Ahaha atleast I know it's normal, I was freaking out because I started bleeding like that after my oh and i bd. so I was thinking something bad happened.

Im spotting on and off today so AF is just about done for me. Im CD4 today so AF was literally right on schedule with my app as far as start date and end date. Fx that thats a good sign and that this month will be my month! I will bd everyday that my app has me placed at my fertile window this time since the app seems to have gotten a pretty good prespective on my cycles.

Spoke too dang soon! AF is here and heavier than before! Still brown, very brown. (Tmi, I know)! Ugh hopefully she doesn't stay for long.

Nicole You had AF on Nov 6 and now again. Am I going crazy or you had it twice in less than a week.

Hello Girls, I am having AF cramps and a lot of back pain, but no AF yet. I wish AF comes soon.

Well I guess I'm just getting theses heavy one day "af". Ugghh I don't it. I'm crampy as can be, and yesterday I truly thought this is it! A real, red, normal AF. I guess not :(

Good luck for this cycle rainne xx

Nicole try not to worry, it's totally normally to have on and off days of bleeding after depo, it's a good thing, I take it as your body trying to get back to normal. Keeping everything crossed it leaves your system fast : ) xx

Latin, fingers crossed AF comes for you xx

oh I'm getting another niece, 7th neice lol I have no nephews xx

Awee thank you girl, I'm hoping so too! I'm glad they this is normal and a good sign. I like to hear that! Well, she's getting heavier again so I'm excited. I can't wait for my body to get back to normal again. I also have all my fingers crossed for you this month too! That would br awesome to accounce the big news around the holidays. That's a lot of girls in the family! Hahah you are going to have all the boys of the family! Heheheh

Deffo a good sign Hun!! My first real AF was very dark brown, and clumpy was horrible, then over next few months they bacame more normal. Fingers crossed for you Hun : ) don't forget ur vitamins. Thanks Hun : ) I'm not feeling very hopeful, just can't see it happening but still gonna try. You've just reminded me I need to order more opks haha. Haha a lot of girls!! Was hoping they would have a boy, my sons the only boy out of my parents grandkids. My mum said all along they will have another girl and we will have a boy haha. I text my hubby to tell him it's another girl, he was at work, his reply was I don't think your family can produce boys, looks like it's down to me to give them another boy haha. At the moment I'm just trying to keep my mind off my Drs appointment on Monday, I feel sick just thinking about it. I'm off to my parents for a bit today, all the kids will be there so will be a hectic madhouse haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->