TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Good luck tomorrow Claire!!! I can't wait to see pictures of that handsome little man of yours :) keep us all updated! Best of wishes <3

Awee man, that sounds awful! I hope you get to feeling better very soon! I couldn't imagine, thyroid a rins in my family so I've seen what it does. Get well soon girl so you can start bding again and well, just doing anything for that matter!

Well ladies, my AF is a bit weird. It's just been very spotty and dark brown/pink mucus looking stuff. And my back feels like it's about to snap in half! Ughhhh, cramps are about the least painful they've been since I'm started coming off, just sharp pains here and there. But I havent had to wear anything but a liner and even that's clear, only when I wipe is there some brown "discharge" looking stuff. Ohhh man, AF has a mind of her own sometimes! Ahaha

Nicole, yes I still look my pre natal along with it, I still take it now with pregnancy vitamins my midwife says it's fine. Still feeling crap :( hubby's been off work yesterday and today, he's been running around after me bless him. Coughing a lot of crap up off my chest :(
Try not to worry Nicole it's still early days really, you're very lucky to have any cycle at all : ) shows your body is trying. I know it's horrible having to wait but just keep in mind that it WILL happen : )
Latin I'm sorry about your thyroid problem, my sister had thyroid cancer and she had her thyroid out, she has a lot of problems now too. But she got the all clear from her cancer on Saturday : ) I hope it clears up for you soon and you can enjoy Christmas xx

Hello Girls,
My kids 14th birthday was on Saturday. I had the house full with 6 more teenagers. OMG, this kids nowadays are growing fast. At least I had a good time with them and my kid enjoyed it a lot. It is really time for me to have another one because I am loosing my baby.

Yesterday I was feeling better and we were able to bd last night. My hb is so good to me and understanding. He took care of me during the weekend and also did exercise with me.

Trying The honey is a good expectorant. When my mom is coughing, she make a mix of honey with lemon and ginger. She drink 2 teaspoon twice a day and that help her loose the cough of her chest.

Aww Latin hope your daughter/son had a good 14th birthday. I'll have to try the honey! This cough is so bad! No I didn't have a blood pregnancy test Hun they just take your word for it lol have had lots of positive tests tho probably 50 haha why Hun? Xx

Aweee dear, bless him! He sounds so sweet :D atlesst he is home to take care of you while you are down, that makes it easier for you to heal! Are you feeling any better? How are the pregnancy symptoms doimg? Hopefully they hold off a bit while you are sick. I'm defiantly keeping my head high, I know this was going to be a long wait so I'm up for it. I think I just allowed myself to get too excited because my body was doing really well, especially after all that I read. So my hopes got to "up" you know? But it's a new cycle and a new day, I am grateful that I am like you said even having any type of cycle. :)

Latin I am so glad to hear you are feeling better! Atleast you got some baby making in too! Heheheh awwww, I know what you mean! I bet that made you so happy to see all the kids like that, I would definitely say it would make me want to have more, or for me to have my first. Every time I see a baby, I just get butterflies inside me and this warm fuzzy feeling because I am just too excited to start my own family!

Well AF is here, kinda. It isn't enough to wear w tampon or even a liner either, just when I wipr there's a little bit. Just a few clots yesterday but nothing major. So strange, but oh well! Atleast it's something! So how is everyone? Getting ready for Christmas yet? We are finally just decorating the house and tree. Hoping to get my shopping done here soon. So hard with the hours me and my OH work, hard to find a time to go together.

Trying Just curious because the doctors in US requires a blood pregnancy test for confirmation.
Nicole I ordered all of my holiday gifts online. I am still getting package at home. My house is fully decorated. I am almost ready for Christmas.

Nicole I think you are spotting because it is not behaving like a regular AF. It could be ovulation spotting because it is just a bit when you clean yourself.

Well sounds like you are way more ready than I am :p I still have all my shopping to do still. I thought this year I would be prepared then so many things happened, most of which costs a large amount of money so unfortunately. We are not as ready as we had hoped and planned on being. But we are getting there:)
And do you think I'd have ovualtion bleeding starting at 5dpo-7dpo? Its still lingering but very little. The first day I had a "not super light but not even a medium flow" type thing. Like literally, only when I wipe. It's brown, mixed with s hint of pink/red the first day but now it's just brown(light or dark) depending. Sooo strange. But my hormones are all out of Wack still too so maybe that's the reason.

Well today, I have gobs of dark brown ewcm(brown mixed with a bit of white cm). Body, please stop weirding me out. Hahahah it's finely slowing down atleast, not as much as the first two days.

Nicole You might be ovulating because you still have EWCM. I am not sure of why you are having the spotting, but that the depo is still in your system. Sorry to heard about your issue. I hope you have a great Christmas this year. Do not stress yourself. Keep taking the prenatal, start using the B-complex and start using the opks to monitor your ovulation. Good luck to you.

Girls I am feeling better every day. I start a serious diet and start doing at least 30 minutes of exercise since Sunday. I plan to keep doing exercise at least 5 or 6 times a week. So far I have drop 7 pounds of water weight and my legs are still swallow. So imagine how swallow my legs were. LOL I am taking a water pill to help me too.

I will continue taking care of my body and trying to loose weight to help me get rid of the depo in my system and to help my thyroid. I am not thinking on getting pregnant for now. At least until my thyroid is under control. I will be here giving you status about me and my journey.

Well thank you sweetie! I defiantly will continue to take everything and just keep my head high, no stressing.
I am truly glad to see you are feeling better each day! That is great improvement from even a few weeks ago!! I think that sounds like a good plan, make sure you are well enough to handle the pregnancy first and for most! Make sure you let us know everything sweetie, and I hope everything goes well these next few months for you. Keep us updated, I'm hoping to still see that bfp of yours :D

Well ladies, not sure what is going on with my body. I know pregnancy signs are like known to be extremely common after depo. But my body feels different... I haven't posted much of what I have been experiencing because I didn't want to be all "symptom spottery". Well, at 5dpo I staeted what I thought was my AF, dark red/dark brown mixed. Very lite cramping, not like my regular Af would bring me. Then, after the first day of that for a few hours, the next two say its almost not even there. Light Brown mixed with thick, creamy cm with this occasional thick, dark brown, stringy looking stuff. But only when I wiped. Them at about 7dpo, my nipples were so sore and sensitive and seem to have more bumps around them than I can recall. Then yesterday(8dpo) they were more firm than the usual, my OH pointed that out actually. I have been extremly gassy, burping wayyyy more than normal. And my back was sore at 6dpo, it's gone down now though. Comes and goes aswell as my cramps, both just slightly there but noticeable. Also, my body feels warmer than usual. I don't temp or anything yet, but feel as if I feel more hot than normal. Not sure if this is just my hormones going crazy or what! I checked my cervix today, very soft and closed. Not sure what to make out of all this but I think I'm going to test Sunday to be sure. Never hurts? I disn't want to post anything because I know that this poison messes with your hormones and I am not getting my hopes up. Just wondered what you guys think of all this? It's been driving me crazy these last few days!!

Oh and I also have been urinating more frequently and very sleepy the last few days.

Nicole You might be experience implantation bleeding or spotting. Take a pregnancy test to be sure. If is positive then it is a blessing and you have been the lucky one, but if is negative then you are experience the depo withdrawal symptoms. Remember that during the depo withdrawal you can experience all of the pregnancy symptoms too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->