TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Nicole I am not good at checking the cervix. You mentioned that your cervix is soft and closed. Is your cervix high or low?

9dpo and getting thus when I wipe. Help?! Not trying to bug everyone, just wondering what's going on?:wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 4
Do you think it's still to early to test if I'm only 9dpo? I'm getting excited maybe too excited, dint want to get my hopes too high.

Nicole Do I pregnancy test today to verify it. It might be implantation bleeding, but not sure.
Her is a link to help you out:
https://www.wikihow.com/Recognize-Implantation-Bleeding
https://www.whattoexpect.com/preconception/implantation-bleeding/

Trying got a positive pregnancy test at the same dpo. You can check it too. I really hope you are pregnant too. So good luck girl and let us know what it is the result.

I am so excited now. I hope you are experience a miracle pregnancy and a great Christmas gift.

I'm going to have my oh pick one up for me as soon as he gets home from work !! I have butterflies, I'm so nervous yet so excited :D it would be my little Christmas miracle. If I am, he/she will be born on or around my oh birthday so that will be a gift for him too!

No test taken tonight, I ended up falling asleep after not being able to for hours. So I didn't get s chance to take it because I had to come back to work tonight. But on my way home from work, I'm swinging by the dollar store or pharmacy to buy some tests. I live in the middle of nowhere and we don't have a single grocery store(Walmart, cvs, target, nothing). The closest big store is 20ish minutes away so I'll just do a cheap one for now and if I see anything, then we will go buy a frer.

Hi girls. Wow Nicole what's going on? Your symtoms all sound like mine before my BFP, I don't want to get your hopes up because depo withdrawal does mimick pregnancy symptoms but I do think you should test! Also don't feel bad for posting and asking questions, you aren't bugging anyone! We are all here to support each other. Post pictures of ur test so we can see : ) got everything crossed for you. Also please don't go off your cervix for pregnancy, mine didn't move up till way after af was due n even now it moves about xx

Had a little scare last night. I started bleeding, I cried and thought that's it it's over. Rang hosp who told me to go straight up. My mum came with me while hubby stayed with our son. They did an internal exam the bleeding had stopped and my cervix was nice and closed. They then did a scan at 2 am, was gonna have to wait a few days but luckily a sonographer was there who offered to do it there and then. Internal scan, everything looked fine, saw gest sack and yolk sack she said that's all she expected to see at this point. I was 5w3d and my sack measured 5 weeks (machine didn't tell u the plus days it was just weeks) so all mAtches up with my dates and she said everything looked good at this point. She's booked another scan in 2 weeks on New Year's Day to check for baby and heartbeat xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 7
Awwww yaaayyy! I'm getting so excited!! Things have been busy here the last few days so I held off testing. Me and the oh are going to get the test in a little bit and I will let you guys know what is going on :D so everyone keep everything crossed for me that I gsve a little miricale growing inside of me :)

I'm so sorry trying, that must of been so awful to go through! I'm so glad everything is ohkay! I read bleeding can Occur in pregnancy and be just fine, just not excessive bleeding. Awee, look at your little bundle of joy <3 he's going to be so handsome!

Glad everythings okay Trying!
Good luck to you Nicole!! FX!!

As for me im cd12 and in my fertile window though i hadnt been paying attention until my fiance and i bd'd last night And i went to put it in my app and saw i was in my second day in my fertile window. All day yesterday i was having some pain on my left side i guess maybe my ovary? Idk ive never had ovary pain before that everyone describes when getting ready to ovulate. But it definitely was noticeable yesterday and when we were bd towards the end i started to get really sharp pains in that same spot to the point where i had to tell him to go slower and finish up cause each time there was a sharp pain that came out of nowhere

How did the testing go Nicole?? Keeping everything crossed for you.
The bleeding was after sex so deffo won't be doing any more of that till I'm past 12 weeks! Gyni said it's very common to bleed, it's just so scary! I'm just trying to rest as I'm still achy down there. Looking forward to my scan in 2 weeks to hopefully see baby and heartbeat, keep your fingers crossed please : )
Latin fingers crossed for you this cycle Hun! I really hope what you felt was ovulation pain : ) xx

Well, I finally bought the tests! The other half is coming home I'm about 30 minutes to see!! I've got major butterflies right now, it's our first and I just can't seem to stop smiling. I will post right after I take the test! Thank trying, I appreciate that :)
Ahhh man, I would say. I probably wouldn't want to either after that, I don't blame you!
Raine, that sounds very promising for you!! thst would be so amazing if we all get our bfps this winter and we all can be buddies through our pregnancys!

Trying I am glad everything is ok with you and your baby. I would react the same way as you. I don't blame you to freak out. Lucky everything is all right. Good picture of your baby. I wouldn't blame you to wait to bd until you have 12 weeks.

Raine I wish you the best in this cycle for you. I really hope this is your month and you end it up with a happy ending.

Nicole I am so excite to see the results. Have you experience any more symptoms? How was your weekend?

Hello Ladies. So far I had lost 8 pounds. My feet were bugging me over the weekend, but I took Advil for the pain. Even with pain I did my exercise. I told myself that I will not tolerate more excuses. I need to loose weight in order to get my thyroid in good shape and my hormones back to normal. Also the depo get store in the fat of your body and if I burn fat I can get rid of that evil poison. So I am focus on my goal to get my health back to normal and be in a better shape. My hb is been supportive in the process. He is been doing exercise with me and giving massage on my feet. He is so sweet.

Well ladies, I'm at either 11 or 12dpo and got a bfn :( kinda crushed because I had this feeling inside I was, regardless of the symptoms. I just had that feeling, but I am guessing it was just the evil posion coming out of my system, I just wonder why it waited 2 months for it decided to start? Well, I guess we start again! Heheh

Good luck Latin! I think that sounds like a great plan! I'm doing the same thing, trying to eat healthier and getting in shape. So hopefully that works out and you and your hubby can start baby making :D heheh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->