TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Nicole Sorry to heard that. I really was hoping your were pregnant. Probably your body is still getting adjust to be out of the depo. Maybe your hormones are not completely balances bc you are having irregular AF. Eventually your body will become to normal. Unfortunately the depo withdrawal symptoms mimics the pregnancy symptoms. We all have gone through this. Each body is different. I hope your symptoms do not last longer.

Sorry my last message I got mixed up, it was for rainne : )

Well done on the weight loss and exercise Latin! That's great : ) it's good you're staying positive and its motivating you to be healthy, I hope your hormones balance soon.

Aww Nicole I'm so sorry : ( it will happen though, it just takes time. The pregnancy symptoms are awful after depo aren't they, I also had a few months where I just felt pregnant but I wasn't. Stay positive Hun xxx

Hello Ladies. I am doing well so far with my diet and my energy level is high. I am noticing a bit of improvement every day. Which is good. I wish you all Merry Christmas. I hope you all have a great time with your family.

Trying Are you feeling better from your bronchitis? How is your pregnancy going? Are you still having pregnancy symptoms?

Raine How are you doing? When AF is suppose to show up? Any new news?

Nicole I hope you are doing ok. I know that it is difficult to go through this depo wear off side effects. For 3 months I though I was pregnant. I experienced nausea, dizziness, cravings, urinate more often, breast soreness, swollen breast, darker areolas, back pain, stomach movement, increase in smell and some food stinks to the point that I couldn't eat them. I took many pregnancy test and all came back negative. I was very sad until I start searching online. I found out that other people were experience the same. You got your period back, but most likely your hormones are trying to get in balance. You can talk to your doctor about it.

Hi Latin, glad to hear you're doing so well : )
Yes I'm all better from the bronchitis now, thank you! Pregnancy is going well, I'm 6weeks 1day today, symptoms are getting stronger which I'm happy about : ) since Monday Iv been exhausted, I actually fell asleep Monday and Tuesday afternoon on the sofa. Iv also felt sicky since Monday but havnt been sick yet, it seems to be getting stronger each day though, I was gonna cook pasta bake for tea tonight but the thought of it repulsed me, so that never happened lol. Still have constipation which is horrible :/ have my midwife appointment on Monday, then my scan on Thursday next week. still praying that we see a heartbeat : ) weeing a whole lot more, but I'm craving water so I'm really not surprised at the toilet trips lol. And boobs/nipples are still sore, some days they aren't as sore as others though. At first that worried me but it came back lol one thing I will advise you girls is don't symptom spot in the 2ww. I had no symptoms before my period was due apart from a little constipation and I craved eggs the day before my bfp. Which really both could of been anything, I always thought that if I had no symptoms I was out but it was only after my period should of arrived my boobs got sore (which I never had with my son, I didn't find out with him till 6-7weeks when the neasua hit) and only this week (week6) the neasua and tiredness have started.
Merry Christmas to you all, hope you all have a brilliant time and may all your wishes come too xxx

Good morning ladies, merry Christmas to you all! Thank you so much Latin, I appreciate your kind words.
Sorry I haven't been on, getting ready for Christmas, my great grandmother passed away on the 23rd, so that's been pretty difficult. But worst of all, I had a failed implantation and now I'm bleeding so much I may have to go to the hospital. According to the lady I talked to, she said it seems as if I did get pregnant, but it didn't implant correctly Snd now is coming out of me as an extremely terrible, af. I soaked through my tampon, pad, pants, clear down to my memory foam mattress. I'm just a mess over here but I knew this was a possibility coming into this. I'm going to my doctor to confirm as soon as I can reach him.
Hopefully you all have s wonderful day and I'll be back on to let you guys know if anything changes. Not sure where to go from here, any advice? I'd be greatly appreciated

I'm so sorry Nicole, I think I had the same thing in May, I had 3 faint positive tests one day, next day all negative and really heavy af. I hope you're ok hunni and keeping ur chin up, did you go to the hospital? Also sorry to hear about your great grandmother. I hope you managed to have a nice Christmas. Big hugs xxx

Nicole So sorry for your lost. I will keep in my prayers. Also so sorry to heard about your failed implantation. Did you went to the hospital? Are you doing ok? I hope that you at least are having a good time.

Nicole, I suffered 3 of these last year. Have your doctor check your progrsterone levels if they haven't. I had many doctors tell me it didn't matter and wouldn't make an impact but I had a successful implantation after getting progrsterone supplements so I certainly think it made a difference for me. I'm very sorry for you loss. :hugs:

Sorry i havent been on in a few days. Hope you all have been enjoying the holidays. Just like last month i had a 1 week break from af and then got af again.
Im probably going to go to the doctors once again to figure out why for two months straight ive been having really good opks then going on my period for a second time in a month because that definitely is not normal.
Started off a spotting which i thought was ovulation bleed. Second day woke up with very heavy af bled through underwear and pants onto my sheets. Third day was light. Fourth day (yesterday) some spotting throughout the day and the fifth day (today) barely anything.

Cutie this is what I tried to tell my dr with my cd 21 progesterone only being 23 on the cycle I got pregnant. They wouldn't have any of it and kept saying it won't effect it and even if my progesterone was 2 they still wouldn't intervene :wacko: it was driving my crazy. My midwife didn't understand about it and told me ring early pregnancy unit and ask them which I did and they was just like but you obviously ovulated cos your pregnant? Yes but I'm worried my levels are too low to hold the pregnancy!! I felt like no one understood what I was talking about and in the end I gave up and am just hoping for the best, carrying on the b complex vitamins cos they help progesterone. Dr's really need to look into it as a lot of women have had successful pregnancys after being put on progesterone xx

Cutie did you stop the progesterone at around 14 weeks? Or take it for whole of pregnancy xx

Cutie did you stop the progesterone at around 14 weeks? Or take it for whole of pregnancy xx

I stopped around 13/14. Doctor wanted me to stop cold turkey around
12 but that made me nervous so I slowly weaned myself off.

Thanks Hun, I think I'll do same with the b vits. I really don't want to stop them so may look if I can just continue them xx

Hello Ladies. I really had a pretty good holidays. I did an opk with second urine this morning and I couldn't believe it. I never had an opk this dark. They are usually faint lines and pink, but this one is red and dark. I added the picture for you to tell what it is? It is a nearly positive or positive or still negative? I am not sure. Please help me. From the picture of the left the control line is on the left and from the picture of the right the control lie is at the bottom.

Attachments

• 12292015opk.jpg
    12292015opk.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20151229_072545 (002).jpg
    20151229_072545 (002).jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 3
the test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control. So if thats the comtrol line thats on the left and the darkest then it looks like you are on your way to a positive but not quite there. I would start bding though for sure.

What rainne said about the test line etc but they look like they on the way to positive Hun id get bding, you have a higher chance of concieveing from bding 2 days before ovulation ; ) good luck and hope it's positive soon.

I had my midwife appointment today, all good due date 16th Aug, I will have extra growth scans because my son was a low birth weight, which means I have to be consultant led, But I'm not complaining I get to see baby more. Just waiting for my scan on Thursday now to check for heartbeat. 12 week scan is on the 2nd Feb xx

thanks Raine and Trying for the info. At least I am getting close to get a positive opk. I am glad your midwife apt went all good. OMG, you already have 6 weeks. I am so happy for you. You waited so long and now finally is a reality and growing in your belly. :)

Nicole I hope that you are doing ok. I hope we heard from you soon. We are heard to support one to another through this journey.

Raine You should get your progesterone level check. It might be that your progesterone is low and is making your luteal phase to be very short. In the meantime try to use the B-Complex vitamin. It won't hurt you to try it.

I have been taking the B-Complex vitamin for 24 days so far. Is helping me so far because the opk is darker than before. I hope to get my period back, but it will be a bonus if I get pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->