TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Trying You can take the B-Complex during the whole pregnancy. The B-complex is water soluble which means that you will pee whatever your body doesn't need. Also you can decrease the dose to 50 mg after the 12 week of pregnancy.

I'm 7 weeks Latin : ) it felt so surreal finally going for that midwife appointment, I thought I'd never get there. Really excited and anxious for my scan on Thursday.

I'm glad the b complex is helping you! I swear by the stuff ; ) I think I'm gonna continue taking it through out : ) I'll look into it.

I hope we hear from you soon too Nicole, getting worried about you xx

Trying I m so excited for you. Good luck on your scan apt on Thursday. Hope you can hear the heart sound and clear. Let me know how it goes. :)

Thank you Latin, I will let you know how the scan goes.
I'm also getting worried about Nicole, I wonder if she went to the hospital xx

Trying I am worried about her too. She probably need time to deal with her great grandma lost and the mc. I hope that she is doing well and eventually hear form her.

Raine You can take only 1 pill of the balanced b-100 complex or can take 2 pills of the balanced b-50 complex. Both are good choices. I really hope that help you because having 2 period in 1 month is not normal. Also below is the list of the symptoms to see if you can relate to them.
Low progesterone = high estrogen
Symptoms of low progesterone may include:
◾Infertility
◾Thyroid dysfunction or disorders
◾Depression
◾Fibrocystic breast
◾Weight gain
◾Gallbladder disease
◾Low blood sugar
◾Panic attacks
◾Water retention
◾Irregular menstrual cycle
◾Blood clots during menstruation
◾Magnesium deficiency
◾Vaginal dryness
◾Breast tenderness
◾Muscle cramps, sore muscles
◾Insomnia
◾Dry cracked heels
◾Sugar cravings
◾Low basal body temperatures
◾Cold hands and feet
◾Slow metabolism
◾Weight gain, especially around middle
◾Spotting in the days before your period begins
◾Mood swings
Symptoms of high levels of estrogen may include:
•PMS
•Migraines
•Mood swings, feeling easily angered
•Cramps
•Uterine fibroids
•Depression
•Unexplained weight gain
•Feeling fatigued or lethargic
•Osteoporosis
•Insomnia
•Allergies
•Memory loss
•Skin problems such as acne, psoriasis, or a red flushed appearance
•Breast sore, tender, and/or enlarged
•Miscarriage
•Low sex drive
•High blood pressure
•Facial hair – excessive growth
•Inflammation
•Hot flashes
•Thinning hair or excessive loss
•Irregular periods

Here is the link for more information.
https://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/321105-how-do-i-know-if-i-am-high-or-low-in-x-hormone/

Raine The B complex vitamin is water soluble. Which means that you will pee out whatever your body doesn't need. You urine will become neon yellow and that is normal.

Raine I really hope the info help you out. Keep us posted it if the b100 complex improve your cycle. :)

Having the b-100 shipped to my house tonight. It should be here within an hour. I think i might have low progesterone because the past year the only place ive really gained any weight is in my stomach which i was tested for my tyroid but i dont think i was tested for progesterone levels recently.

Thank you guys for the tips and info! I will start taking 1 a day starting tonight!

Holy crap! I am not a very good pill taker and i did not realize how big these b-complex vitamins are! I literally choked, gagged, and almost threw up trying to swallow one! Doesnt help that they smell and taste really bad too! Im going to have to cut them in a half!
Took it around 7, already feel wetter like a lot more noticeable, my urine was also just a very nice pastel yellow color lol. Cervix has been high, very soft, and open today and have what my app calls "watery" CM. it has me at starting my fertile window in 3 day we bd'd on monday and will most likely bd again tonight if i am still awake when he gets home if not we will deffo bd tomorrow as we both are off work. No opks this month! Trying to start the new year off with a little less stress for the first month.

Raine I am glad I could help you. You mentioned about been tested for thyroid. Do you have thyroid? If yes, which one it is?

I have hypothyroidism. When the doctor checked my hormone we discover that my TSH was out of control even with medication. The doctor told me that the depo makes the progesterone to be low and your body become estrogen dominance and therefore the thyroid get mess up. That is why I am taking a new dose this month and decided to be on special diet that will help my thyroid. I found out that the thyroid make the body to be deficient with certain important vitamin need for the thyroid to function properly. Those vitamins are Magnesium, B-12, Zinc, Iodine, B2, Vitamin C, Selenium, Vitamin D and Vitamin A. Currently I am taking the B-50 complex(contains B2 and B12), Vitamin D, Prenatal(contains Vitamin A, Zinc, Magnesium and Iodine), Vitamin C and Omega 3. I am avoiding fried food, white flour bread and pasta, all type of sweets(ex. cupcakes, candy bar, ice cream, etc). So far, I noticed a big improvement on my body because all of the thyroid symptoms are going away. I am focusing on getting my thyroid under control, loose some pound on the way and getting my period back in order to get pregnant. I did the opk just because for the first time in a long time I am feeling like I was ovulating. I am hoping to get my period back soon. That is my priority now. If I ovulate and get pregnant will be great.

Raine It is good that you are trying to be less stressful. I recommended that you focus on getting your progesterone back to normal and forget about trying to have a baby for a month or 2. That way your body will be in good shape to handle a sticky bean. You never know what could happened and maybe you get pregnant in that month that you are trying to get your progesterone level up. When Trying lost all hope and start bd for fun she noticed a big difference and therefore she become pregnant. I really hope you get well soon and you become pregnant this new 2016. Which you the best of luck.

Happy New Year 2016 to all of you. Wish you have a 2016 full of joy, love, health, happiness, peace and blessings.
:happydance: :hugs: :bfp::baby:

B complex is brilliant, I really really hope it works it's magic for you all too! The pills are massive haha worth it though, I promise ; )

Had my scan this morning, we saw baby with a nice strong heartbeat fluttering away and baby measured my exact dates of 7 weeks 2 days : ) was so lovely, unfortunately she didn't give me a scan photo but I feel so releived and it was just so nice to see the heartbeat and how big baby has got in just 2 short weeks.

Nicole I really hope you're ok, Iv been hoping you had replied on here. Thinking of you.

Happy new year to all you ladies, I hope 2016 is the year for all your dreams to come true xxxx

Thanks guys for your support! my thyroid tests all had come back normal but this was almost a year ago so something may have changed.
Im definitely going to go get all my levels tested again soon and will continue to take prenatals and b-complex to gear my body up. Im gonna start eating healthier (i indulge in alot of sweets) im not overweight but i do have a bit of a belly pouch that i would like to get rid of.

Wishing each of you a fruitful and an easy, breezy TTC year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->