TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Happy New Year ladies...here's hoping for a BFP this year!

I haven't been on for a while as I have had nothing to report. The witch did eventually appear. So far off the depo I have had three cycles...26 days then 31 days and then 39 days! I have no idea what is going on but I am now at 18 months post depo.

I'm not sure if it is because it hasn't happened yet but I keep saying to myself do I want one and then I definitely want one, etc. I am blessed with two boys already and so I keep asking myself whether a third is the right thing to do. I thought I was so certain but I think with it not happening and feeling that it never will, it has made me question things.

Funny thing is we were watching a film with a baby in and my 6 year old said he would love a baby sister and then my 3 year old said no a boy baby.

I'm 33 at the moment so I think I would give myself another 6 months by which time my boys will be 4 and 7 (birthdays 6 days apart).

I suppose I just don't want to be disheartened so I'm preparing myself for the worst.

Hello ladies, no need to worry! I have been swamped with everything going on. My grandmothers funeral, Christmas, new years and everything else! But everything is ohkay over here! So sorry to make you ladies worry so much, I am doing much better! Thank you cutie, it was a tough experience for me but I am glad to know my body is working and can become pregnant. That makes me happy and keeps me as positive as I am today. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! Thanks for caring so much ladies!

Quick question, I am on cd 9 and I am experiancing tons and tons of ewcm! I don't do opks yet or anything but could I even ovulate on this day? My cervix is soft, high and open. Just wondering what you ladies think!

Also, I'm so glad to hear that the baby is doing so well Trying! That is awesome news!

Hi wonna, I'm sorry you are still going through ttc, have you seen the dr? they will help you now. I also questioned myself a few times when I thought it wouldn't happen if I really wanted another and if it was the right thing to do, that was just me trying to prepare myself for it not happening though. It will happen Hun I have everything crossed for you, but your gp will run tests and refer you to fertility help now xx

Hi Nicole, so glad to hear you're ok. I hope you had a nice Christmas and the funeral went ok, so sorry for your loss. Ofcourse it's absoloutly possible to ovulate at cd9, Iv ovulated at cd 12 before and the cycle I got caught was ov at cd 13. Bd just incase Hun if you feel upto to :) xx

Nicole I am glad that you are back and that you are feeling better.

Hello girls. Yesterday I went to the bathroom and when I clean myself there was pink spot. I was so happy that I thought my period was back, but it only lasted for twice times. I few days ago I notices that for the first time in a long time my cervix was high, soft, open and with white ewcm. My cervix is now half way down, close and firm. Is like my body s trying to get back to norm, but something is holding him up.

wannabump82 Have you seen the doctor to have your hormone levels check? You can start by checking those levels to see if you have an imbalance or if they are normal. That way you can narrow down your problem. Good luck to you. Never loose your hope and be positive all the time.

Raine How are you doing? Have you notice any difference yet? Have you been to the doctor?

Nicole I will recommend you to start using opks to be more accurate on your ovulation day. You would notice that your ovulation can change between 12 until 16. That will help you to understand your body and will a change to become pregnant.

Ooo Latin, sounds like your body is trying! Don't worry it might take it a few attempts to get there but it will get there! When my af returned
I didn't ovulate for another 2-3 months, it takes time for it to get into the swing of things again. I hope you ovulate straight off when ur cycles return and I hope they return soon!
I'm doing good thanks, 8 weeks now and symptoms still pretty much same, the food aversions are horrible I just don't feel like eating anything except sweet stuff! The thought of a meal, eugh. Iv noticed I'm weeing a lot more this week too, not complaining about any of it ofcourse. Just waiting patiently for my 12 week scan now.

I wonder how Claire is? We havnt heard from her after she had her son? Xx

Ooo Latin, sounds like your body is trying! Don't worry it might take it a few attempts to get there but it will get there! When my af returned
I didn't ovulate for another 2-3 months, it takes time for it to get into the swing of things again. I hope you ovulate straight off when ur cycles return and I hope they return soon!
I'm doing good thanks, 8 weeks now and symptoms still pretty much same, the food aversions are horrible I just don't feel like eating anything except sweet stuff! The thought of a meal, eugh. Iv noticed I'm weeing a lot more this week too, not complaining about any of it ofcourse. Just waiting patiently for my 12 week scan now.

I wonder how Claire is? We havnt heard from her after she had her son? Xx

I think that I could only manage plain buttered bagels at that stage! Urgh, it is hard. Especially when you have to continue to cook for the family.

I am now approaching the waddling phase.

Wishing everyone here happy and healthy 2016, with big BFPs! Xx

Luckily I don't cook for my husband 5 nights a week, he eats at work. So just my son to cook for. I wasn't like this with him I could eat anything I'd just throw up after but with this one I'm not throwing up I just can't face a lot of food. Actually found something I really fancied today, tuna mayo and cucumber sandwhich. Trust it to be something that has to be limited! I'm cooking some lamb chops for tea but heaving at the smell already. Still gonna try face them though, I need to eat proper food.
How far are you now? Xx

I'm 26 weeks now, having a little girl :) have moved the kids into bunk beds and getting the baby room together now! Can't wait!!

Do you think you'll find out if you're having a girl or a boy?

Aww that's lovely Hun, congratulations : ) yes I'll find out the sex at 16 weeks. Although I think it's a little girl, just a feeling plus my symptoms are sooo different to my son.

So tonight Iv found a big hole in the side of my tooth : ( it's like it's just all rotted away! I'm scared because the tooth has Mercury Filling in it which I know is dangerous for baby if released. I'm gonna call my dentist tomorow but worried what my options will be as i know they won't do much while pregnant xx

Decided to go for a private scan today, here's baba at 8 weeks 3 days, heartbeat of 180bpm and all measuring correct. Even got to see it doing a little wiggle, was lovely : )

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 4
Awwww Trying! That is so awesome! Weeks are just flying by! I can't wait to see thr little ones progress! These nine months will fly right on by :)

I'm going to start the opks next month. I just didn't want to start them because I didn't think I would even be ovulating so soon. It's almost 3 months off and I think I'm able to do then now. I've been checking my cervix and tracking cm. it's not a 100% accurate way to do it but I'm thinking I already ovulated this month. I think I actually am oing today or within the last few days. So I suppose I'm in the 2ww again! :D so we shall see. Any news with you Latin?

Hi

That's stunning trying so happy for you x

Can I ask you pregnant ladies how many cycles you had before you feel pregnant. I'm just wondering if that's what it is. I'll be on to my fourth cycle next I'm on cd28 but as all three cycles have been different I'm not sure when I am due x

Hi

That's stunning trying so happy for you x

Can I ask you pregnant ladies how many cycles you had before you feel pregnant. I'm just wondering if that's what it is. I'll be on to my fourth cycle next I'm on cd28 but as all three cycles have been different I'm not sure when I am due x

I think I had 6 cycles before my bfp. I had one shot of depo which wore off in November 2014, periods returned in January (I think) and I fell pregnant in July.

Decided to go for a private scan today, here's baba at 8 weeks 3 days, heartbeat of 180bpm and all measuring correct. Even got to see it doing a little wiggle, was lovely : )

Looking good! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->