TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

thanks girls : )
I'd use opks to check Nicole but I think you're ovulating : ) fingers crossed for your 2ww!
Wonna I think I had 9 cycles before getting bfp, I only got positive opks for 7 cycles before though. The first 2 cycle had negative opks xx

Trying, the baby looks so nice. I am so happy for you. I know that everything will be ok for you. So far I agree with you. I am going for a girl for you, but at the right time we will know.

Hello girls, I know this is tmi, but I am going to say it. The reason I didn't lost my libido it was because before depo I used to have up to 7 sever orgasm per every round during bd. During depo I lost it to have only 2. I know that my body is getting back to how it was because last night I had 5. I am so happy for me. The only thing that is still missing is my period, but eventually it will show up.

Nicole, after the depo was out I did opks for 4 months and all were negative. I bought new ones and I will start using them as soon AF shows up or unless I felt like I am ovulating.

It is your choice to use them at your time. The opks are a good way to let us know when we are ovulating without been guessing or questioning ourselves if really happened.

Thanks Latin, we will know at 16 weeks : )
Wow that's a lot of orgasms, I'm glad it meant you didn't lose it during the depo though and it's returning back to normal, keeping everything crossed your AF returns soon Hun xx

Nicole How are you going this cycle? When is your AF due? Any luck with your ovulation?

Raine How are you doing with your irregular AF? Are you still having them every 2 weeks? Did you were able to go to the doctor to check your hormone? How are you doing with your B-Complex vitamin? Have you feel any changes in your body?

Trying How are you doing with your tooth? How is your pregnancy so far? Any interesting to tell?

Hello Ladies, I am doing fine. In 2 weeks I need to go to the doctor to get my TSH levels check. I hope that my thyroid is under control this time. If not they will have to increase my dose again. I think I am ok because I do not have any abnormal symptom.

I had a date night yesterday with my hb. He was so lovely with me and we bd last night. Lately I am feeling a big difference when we bd. My body is getting back to normal because I had 7 orgasm. I am hoping that my progress continue and AF comes soon. In the meantime, I am enjoying bd with him. ;-)

My tooth it better thanks Latin. The dentist fit a temporary cover on it, when Iv had the baby he will do a proper filling on it. I need other dentist work too but he has to wait till Iv had the baby because of the Mercury in the fillings. I'm just hoping they don't start hurting!
Pregnancy is going well thanks, nothing really interesting or new to tell. 9 weeks now I'm just looking forward to getting my 12 week scan over with to know everything's still ok. I don't have sickness just neasua and food aversions so I'm struggling to eat a lot of stuff.

Finger crossed your thyroid test comes back normal, it's great that your body is starting to get back to normal, fingers crossed af follows soon and ovulation. Aww how lovely, can't beat a date night. Hope you had a lovely night xx

I'm insanely jealous of 7 orgasms!!

Trying, glad things are going well.

Well the witch has arrived so onto 19th month post last depo. Good news is I've had more blood tests done and Dr said we go from there. Booked appointment for next Wednesday to go through next steps x

Ladiessssss!!! im sorry ive been awoll .. Well where to start , our beautiful boy was born on the 15/12/15 at 15:31pm weighing 8lb 6oz i had an elective c-section as you know! worst experience if my life to say the least hated every moment of it cried mostly all the way through my uterus wouldny behave after id given birth which made me loose alot of blood and the drip they gave me made me feel really unwell it just took the whole joy out of meeting my little boy for the 1st time :( anyway enough of me i have recovered very well 4 wks pp yesterday feel like my mobilism is back to normal wound is healing amazing , only down fall is my tummy muscles where over stretched leading me to have diastisis recti makes my tummy look bulging its horrible have physio tommorow for that!! as for little billy orr hes such a grubber constantly feeds he now weighs 10lb 4oz hes such a little chubs lmao .
How are wee all doing i dont wanna go away back on the thread hope all is well with everyone
7 orgasms jeezo woman im envious lol
Trying gkad everything is going great xxxx

Claire I am glad that you are back and that you are doing better after your C-section. Handsome and cute baby boy. Finally you are enjoying your baby boy. Keep us posted.

Omg your little boy is so handsome congrats!!

Sorry ive been gone for a bit. Still having periods every two weeks, havent been to the doctor yet though but kind of worried that i have cysts or a thyroid problem. Going to schedule an appointment once i get my new health insurance info. Been having some back pains and stomach pains the past few days (not from af as it has just gone away) my body hates me.

Congrats hun he's stunning and glad youre on the mend. I've had two c sections but luckily I never had any problems but I do know they are painful especially when they remove the stomach drip if that's what you had. No doubt if om lucky enough to have another baby it will be a c section and my final one x

Raine I am so sorry to heard that you are still having 2 weeks cycle. It is good to go check with your doctor. That way you know the reason why you are having the irregularities. I hope it is not a cyst. Let us know what is going on with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->