TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

When I wiped there was nothing hun. Feel free to post yours! I havent had anything since, feel a bit sicky today though.

Yh, he can't go shopping (he can't tolerate the noise in shops) but we will be showering him stuff and including him and school will help prepare him etc. we really do feel it will help him so much having a sibling.
My husband is great support, he's brilliant with our son and knows what to do and not to do, he works long hours though but he's mentioned looked for a new job with abit shorter hours.
Wow 9 u lucky thing!! Haha I'd kill for a lay in, he doesn't sleep very good he has sleeping medication which gets him to sleep but doesn't keep him asleep so he can wake and be up to start his day anytime past midnight. I am feeling more tired than usual today for some reason, I'll be having an early night :)
Oh I went shopping and saw the 'twinings detox tea' I picked some up, thought it can't hurt to try right? Haha
I wouldn't worry about an infection if it has no smell to it hun, I have a lot of discharge right now (no idea why) but it doesn't smell so I think it's fine? I don't really understand at which part of cycle should go with which discharge, but I don't even have a cycle so I think mines just random hormones? Do u still have the pregnancy symptoms?

When I wiped there was nothing hun. Feel free to post yours! I havent had anything since, feel a bit sicky today though.

Here's a pic hun, the dark patches are just where it hasn't dried

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 3
Hey ladies how's it going? Wow its been a while it seems since I been on here. my lil thread came a long way lol. Congrats Cutie on your news! :) & same to you Punk mum. I see there are alot of new posters. welcome! I hope you all h m get your BFP soon!! New start for a new year. I am doing ok. I am.having a lil girl and will be 17 weeks Monday. Im.still.in.shock. :) You ladies continue to think positive and GOOD LUCK!! :)

Hi reese89.
Thank you so much for starting this thread!
Wow that's brilliant news, congratulations!
Can I ask how long u was off the depo before u got AF back and fell pregnant?
I think Im out this month still with no ov or AF! Iv broke out in acne on my face that I only usually get when AF is due, my opk's have been no where near positive! Oh well, hopefully next month..

@ Trying91 thanks. :) in all honesty it has been a very bumpy road idk.where to start...my last depo.shot was july of 13 I had ONE injection I was due to.go back in october but never did.(& usually when my next shot is due I spot but nothn). I never had a period but id spot after sex n itd last for maybe 5 minutes then.done on top of cramping pains. so in January I.started bc to get my cycles in.order and nothing with bc either! I stopped in March and also because I was oit of pills...foind out I was preg mother's day after having no period but was a blighted ovum at 7.3 & had a Dnc in june. So after dnc still no period was given a dose of provera. had a period in aug and a very light period in sept..found out I was preg 10/10/14. :) so far so good.

Yh, he can't go shopping (he can't tolerate the noise in shops) but we will be showering him stuff and including him and school will help prepare him etc. we really do feel it will help him so much having a sibling.
My husband is great support, he's brilliant with our son and knows what to do and not to do, he works long hours though but he's mentioned looked for a new job with abit shorter hours.
Wow 9 u lucky thing!! Haha I'd kill for a lay in, he doesn't sleep very good he has sleeping medication which gets him to sleep but doesn't keep him asleep so he can wake and be up to start his day anytime past midnight. I am feeling more tired than usual today for some reason, I'll be having an early night :)
Oh I went shopping and saw the 'twinings detox tea' I picked some up, thought it can't hurt to try right? Haha
I wouldn't worry about an infection if it has no smell to it hun, I have a lot of discharge right now (no idea why) but it doesn't smell so I think it's fine? I don't really understand at which part of cycle should go with which discharge, but I don't even have a cycle so I think mines just random hormones? Do u still have the pregnancy symptoms?

Sorry! Have been really busy with college and stuff, Im back now though. With some news 😊 last night I think AF arrived and I am CD29 today. Am over the moon. Last cycle was 25 days and now I am classing this as 28 days long. Im really hoping I have now regulated! OH was over the moon as it seems to be a normal cycle. Hang in there hun, you could be on the way to getting yours!!

Aww sorry you had a bumpy road reese, so happy u got their in the end. Wish you a happy healthy pregnancy.

Wondered where you got to lil egg! Haha
That's brill news hun, really looks like your body is regulating itself now :)
I really do think I'm out this month, iv got a few spots on my face that I only get when AF is due, my period pains NOV & DEC where between 12-15th, so if it's gonna be same this month then I know I'll only get pains and no real AF as my opk's arnt even getting darker this month :( so this will be the 5th month after stopping depo and still no AF or ov, I know it doesn't sound long but it feels like it's been so long!

I'm wondering if I should stop evening primrose oil? When my OPK got to almost positive last month I was sick in bed with the flu and wasn't taking my epo! I heard epo delays ovulation, sometimes even stopping it, and if all it does is promote cm I don't really have a problem with that?

Aww sorry you had a bumpy road reese, so happy u got their in the end. Wish you a happy healthy pregnancy.

Wondered where you got to lil egg! Haha
That's brill news hun, really looks like your body is regulating itself now :)
I really do think I'm out this month, iv got a few spots on my face that I only get when AF is due, my period pains NOV & DEC where between 12-15th, so if it's gonna be same this month then I know I'll only get pains and no real AF as my opk's arnt even getting darker this month :( so this will be the 5th month after stopping depo and still no AF or ov, I know it doesn't sound long but it feels like it's been so long!

I am so excited about it, I think my OH is more excited than me. Sounds to me like you're going to get your AF very soon! I hope you do. If you continue to not have a period for a couple of months, Id get to the doctors and ask for something called northisterone. Its a med that my friend started to take yesterday, it brings on AF. She hadn't had AF for nearly 9 months and after taking one tablet her AF started! She has to take three a day. She has PCOS. Its hard ttc when you got a friend who doesn't know if she can get pregnant or not. Im going to stop taking my EPO and just take prenatal vitamins now. Don't want to risk messing my cycle up. I havent taken EPO since CD10/11.

Aww bless him, it's brill news hun!
Don't think I will get AF as I havnt ovulated? Surely I would ovulate before getting AF? Or have i got that wrong?
If I havnt got AF by about 7-8 months off the depo I will be going to see my doctor, the only thing she mentioned last time when I was having irregular bleeding was to go on the pill, but said she would rather I waited first. She told me it takes upto 12 months for the depo to get out of my system so I don't really think she will give me anything other than the pill until then. Praying I get ov and AF back soon tho!
Aww good luck to your friend, I know how u feel, my best friend struggled for years to get pregnant, had ivf that resulted in chemical pregnancy, then a year later fell pregnant naturally and had a healthy baby. He's 2 now, she fell pregnant last year that resulted in mc, she found out over a month ago she's pregnant again but after scans the Dr think she may be misscariaging again. I really hope when she goes back next week all is fine with the baby, but the Dr said it's unlikely.
I don't like talking about TTC much with her as its not really fair, she asks how I'm getting on every now and then and I let her know I'm still waiting for AF!

Yay for AF lilegg.

Trying, it might be worthwhile for a bit to stop the epo and see what your body wants to do on it's own.

Thanks cutie, iv stopped the epo, iv not took today's tablets and not going to take anymore. But I'm continuing the Agnus castus, do you think that's ok?

I've heard similar with angus cactus. Some people it hurts, some it helps. I might keep that one going and do one thing at a time to monitor because otherwise you wouldn't know which made the impact, if that makes sense.

I'm doing great. No glaring symptoms but enough to let me know something different is happening to my body. My symptoms are worse early morning and late at night so not too tough. Sometimes I worry because I'm having so little but in a few weeks I will long for these days lol. 1st glance at baby next week and I can't wait!

Aww bless him, it's brill news hun!
Don't think I will get AF as I havnt ovulated? Surely I would ovulate before getting AF? Or have i got that wrong?
If I havnt got AF by about 7-8 months off the depo I will be going to see my doctor, the only thing she mentioned last time when I was having irregular bleeding was to go on the pill, but said she would rather I waited first. She told me it takes upto 12 months for the depo to get out of my system so I don't really think she will give me anything other than the pill until then. Praying I get ov and AF back soon tho!
Aww good luck to your friend, I know how u feel, my best friend struggled for years to get pregnant, had ivf that resulted in chemical pregnancy, then a year later fell pregnant naturally and had a healthy baby. He's 2 now, she fell pregnant last year that resulted in mc, she found out over a month ago she's pregnant again but after scans the Dr think she may be misscariaging again. I really hope when she goes back next week all is fine with the baby, but the Dr said it's unlikely.
I don't like talking about TTC much with her as its not really fair, she asks how I'm getting on every now and then and I let her know I'm still waiting for AF!

Sorry I haven't been on! Busy day today for me. And stressful but its ended up with me feeling a little happier. Yesterday I started to worry because AF came but hardly anything on the pad (tmi sorry) thats not normal for me. Didn't get heavier until an hour ago. Thats never happened to me before, its always straight away its on full flow. Not sure what to make of it. Im taking prenatel vitamins and took EPO so unsure if anything caused that to happen.

I hope you get O and get AF soon too! I know how hard it is waiting.. it taken from July last year to have a proper cycle, could take longer to catch the egg! I hope this happens for both of us soon. Be worth it in the end.

I really hope she isn't miscarrying either :( it isn't nice going through that at all, just horrendous. Im glad she managed to get pregnant and have a little boy :)

Yea I know what you mean cutie. I'll just continue with the Agnus castus and pre natal vitamins for now and see if any change :)

Aww so glad u are doing well, wow how exciting!! How far will u be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->