TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Sorry for tmi!! But.. Iv just been to the toilet and when I wipe there's brown blood?? It's not enough to go on my underwear but there was a fair bit on the tissue, but it's very brown and has tiny clumps in it? After just having a wee I have a few sharp twinges not but still doesn't feel like AF aches I usually get. Not sure what's happening!

Ooh have you had any sort of bleed since you been off the depo? If not then it could be your withdrawal bleed! I hope everything is okay! Ive got a cold myself so I am right with you when it comes to feeling like crap!

Yh hun I had a 5 day bleed a week after I was due the depo then 2 days later a 2 day bleed then days on off bleeding in October then nothing till this now! It stopped now, I felt my cervix to see what it was doing (although I have no idea haha) n there was a lot of it around my cervix but it's very very dark brown n thick kinda like gunk :/ obviously old blood, I'm just happy to have something tho! Although It probably doesn't mean anything lol. Hope ur better soon hun it's awful isn't it!

I think it's still coming out but veryyy slowly. There's a tiny bit when I wipe so I checked around my cervix again n a big clump came out more dark red/brown now that must of built up over night! I dunno what the hell is happening but Iv never been so happy to see blood haha

Yh hun I had a 5 day bleed a week after I was due the depo then 2 days later a 2 day bleed then days on off bleeding in October then nothing till this now! It stopped now, I felt my cervix to see what it was doing (although I have no idea haha) n there was a lot of it around my cervix but it's very very dark brown n thick kinda like gunk :/ obviously old blood, I'm just happy to have something tho! Although It probably doesn't mean anything lol. Hope ur better soon hun it's awful isn't it!

Sounds very unusual doesn't it? AF wants to come though, how exciting! Something must be happening to cause that to happen.

Make sure you keep me posted! Even if I am not on here and you have to post several times before I reply! I hope this is your AF trying to make an appearance!

Fx trying! I hope this is AF starting to return!!!

Did any of you two have this before AF returned? Iv been abit achy today like very light AF aches every now and again. Praying this is a sign, maybe a clear out of old blood so my body can start trying to work? I dunno, I googled it and read a few girls had this and then got their AF back the month after but a few girls had this n had this for like months before their AF returned so I dunno what to think!
How was ur scan cutieq?
And how u getting on lil egg?
I'm feeling abit fed up to be honest I feel snappy :/

Deffo AF aches they are getting worse now :) fingers crossed they keep getting stronger and AF shows her face! Who knew I'd be wishing period pain on haha
I also keep feeling like I'm wet down there but when I look it's just clear? Not sure what that's about

Also, didn't think my opk's where getting darker but just compared a pic from the 3rd jan (top) with a pic from today's (bottom) n it looks like they have gradually gotten darker without me realising. Still not dark enough though

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2
oooh this is looking so good for you! I got my AF back too long ago for me to remember what I experienced but I would think the aches are a good sign.

My scan went well. We saw the heartbeat and baby measured perfectly. Hope you ladies don't mind me popping in every so often to check on you.

I had aches November and December around this time tho and I didn't get AF, I dunno hun Im trying not to get my hopes up again to be let down but it's so hard not to feel excited that something's happening.

Aww so glad your scan went well :) how far are you?
No of course I don't mind u popping in, I'd like to hear how your pregnancy is going too :) and I appreciate any advice too! :)

If you're getting the aches and pains around the same time, I'd definitely say that's a good sign. AF or not, it seems like a sign that things are regulating. That's one thing I did pay special attention to even before AF returned.

I'm 7 weeks as of yesterday. If nothing else, I want to be here as a Depo survivor and inspiration that we can conceive after depo!

I got strong AF pains very strong worse Iv ever felt 12/13 NOV, then again strong AF pains 15/16 DEC, then this is the First pains this month but they aren't very strong but I am still looking little bits of brown blood.

Aww have u got any symptoms? U deffo give me inspiration its just so nice to talk to people that have been through it and understand

minimal symptoms but nothing too bad. it's been smooth sailing so far.

That's good, fingers crossed it continues! I remember with my son I felt awful the first 12 weeks, that's how I actually knew I was pregnant I couldn't stop throwing up and I was so exhausted I had to leave my job! (Me and my hubby worked abroad it was middle of season so the hottest 2 months) but when I hit 12 weeks it all went away and I felt brilliant haha

Did any of you two have this before AF returned? Iv been abit achy today like very light AF aches every now and again. Praying this is a sign, maybe a clear out of old blood so my body can start trying to work? I dunno, I googled it and read a few girls had this and then got their AF back the month after but a few girls had this n had this for like months before their AF returned so I dunno what to think!
How was ur scan cutieq?
And how u getting on lil egg?
I'm feeling abit fed up to be honest I feel snappy :/

Hey hun,

Busy couple of days! Basically I had a weird bleed for two days. It wasn't like yours though, just blood but quite dark.

I think it is going to be a waiting game cause everyone is different. It sounds like your body wants to be normal again and I think AF will come personally very soon.

I caved and did an OPK and it's half the colour of the control line. I am CD 10 of 28 day cycle (based on last cycle). I have one other OPK and I am planning to get some more just in case. Im trying just this once and if it fails Im not doing it again lol!

Hi Hun no worries hope your ok?
Well 3rd day of loosing the brown coloured blood, although it's not as dark, it's not a lot n only a bit on my underwear but seems to be a fair bit on the tissue when I wipe!
Don't have a clue what's happening, I keep getting twinges sometimes at the sides and sometimes a light dull ache really low down! I don't have a clue, my hope is that my body is clearing out of old blood to start working again but who knows?! It could just be false hope! Time will tell.

I'd deffo get more opk's hun and test a few times a day from cd 10 to see if u can catch ur surge! I so can't wait till I get a positive OPK I think I will jump for joy screaming! Haha
Fingers crossed hun all goes well for u this cycle!

Well after just nipping for a wee (sorry tmi) I just lost a fair bit of RED blood!! With sharp pains! It seems to of slowed down again now, maybe just maybe its my period trying to come but struggling?? I don't want to get excited yet it's not a true AF but it's something in the right direction I suppose :) just put a pad on and gonna head to bed see if there's any more when I wake up!

Can't wait for morning! I was going to suggest it was old blood.

Lilegg, I might get some cheapies and keep testing if you're up for it.

Hi Hun no worries hope your ok?
Well 3rd day of loosing the brown coloured blood, although it's not as dark, it's not a lot n only a bit on my underwear but seems to be a fair bit on the tissue when I wipe!
Don't have a clue what's happening, I keep getting twinges sometimes at the sides and sometimes a light dull ache really low down! I don't have a clue, my hope is that my body is clearing out of old blood to start working again but who knows?! It could just be false hope! Time will tell.

I'd deffo get more opk's hun and test a few times a day from cd 10 to see if u can catch ur surge! I so can't wait till I get a positive OPK I think I will jump for joy screaming! Haha
Fingers crossed hun all goes well for u this cycle!

Im okay hun, you okay? At least you are having some sort of bleed! Looks like you're trying to get back to normal. I feel quite excited for you because it must mean something!

Im now in my fertile window! And if I go by 28 day cycle I am due to ovulate on Friday. I am definately going to have to do one this afternoon and throughout the week.

CutieQ pleased your scan went well! Hopefully me and Trying91 get to where you are very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->