TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Well it stopped! Seems it was just a little gush of it after I went to the loo, back to the bits of brown blood now! I don't know, I'm pleased tho cos SOMETHING has happened I just don't know what haha.

Yh I'm fine hun glad your ok :)
Wow now in ur fertile window how exciting! I'd deffo do more opk's hun to pin point when u ovulate to better ur chances, I order a big pack of them off either Amazon or eBay!

Fingers crossed we will get to where cutieq is soon :)

Well it stopped! Seems it was just a little gush of it after I went to the loo, back to the bits of brown blood now! I don't know, I'm pleased tho cos SOMETHING has happened I just don't know what haha.

Yh I'm fine hun glad your ok :)
Wow now in ur fertile window how exciting! I'd deffo do more opk's hun to pin point when u ovulate to better ur chances, I order a big pack of them off either Amazon or eBay!

Fingers crossed we will get to where cutieq is soon :)

Could be your AF. May be very different after you been on the depo. My AF changed after I lost my first baby, it got heavier.

Hows things going with your little boy? Hope things haven't been too stressful for you!

I am going to do one when I get home from college this afternoon! The line on yesterdays was quite dark so could do with another to compare it with!

Do u think? I think maybe AF is trying to come I think it may just be struggling? I know u havnt ovulated yet cos I'm a OPK addict!! Haha

Things are going ok with my son thanks, had a bit of a stressy weekend he's overtired, but we started him on some new sleep medication last night as well as his old one both prescribed by his paediatrician, and he slept all night I had to wake him up for school!!! So hoping it wasn't a fluke and it was the meds haha he was very happy this morning so the sleep has done him good!

I always compare my opk's haha even tho Iv never had a positive yet I like to see when they are getting darker and fading again. Let me know how it goes hun :)
Just been to slimming world lost another 2lb so happy with that :)
The blood I'm loosing now is more reddy but still just little bits of it! I just want a full blow AF to come now haha

Id just stay positive, it is the best way! Any stress can delay everything going back to normal. That's why I stopped stressing, and it's been different since.

Ahh that's brilliant! so hopefully you won't have to get up in the early hours all the time now, that may also help you, having more decent nights sleep! Things seem to be looking up slowly!

I forgot that I put the OPK in my bag so I shall be doing it in about an hour or so! I will let you know whether it is darker or not.

Well done with the weight loss, another step closer to getting the depo out of your system! How many days has it been since you started having this blood now?

This is my OPK I literally just done and its a near positive! Looks better in person!

Attachments

• 20150120_134309.jpg
    20150120_134309.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 10
The top OPK was yesterdays and bottom was todays! Not sure what to think!

Attachments

• 20150120_135201.jpg
    20150120_135201.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 8
Is the darker one today's or yesterday's? The one on the right looks close to a positive!!

Hopefully the meds continue to work, I hate that he's on 2 sleeping medications but he just don't sleep and it effects him so much.

Thanks in chuffed with my weight loss :) so glad it's treat day though for take away tonight haha.

Iv had this blood since Saturday, started off very very dark brown clumps, then next day was abit ligjter but still brown, yesterday brown still but had a little gush of bright red blood then just red on tissue when I wipes after that, today back to brown blood!
I'm trying to not stress about it and just think positive :) my opk's seem to be getting darker too but no where near positive

These are mine both from today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 4
Is the darker one today's or yesterday's? The one on the right looks close to a positive!!

Hopefully the meds continue to work, I hate that he's on 2 sleeping medications but he just don't sleep and it effects him so much.

Thanks in chuffed with my weight loss :) so glad it's treat day though for take away tonight haha.

Iv had this blood since Saturday, started off very very dark brown clumps, then next day was abit ligjter but still brown, yesterday brown still but had a little gush of bright red blood then just red on tissue when I wipes after that, today back to brown blood!
I'm trying to not stress about it and just think positive :) my opk's seem to be getting darker too but no where near positive

Yes the darker one is todays! And I don't have any more OPKs or cash until tomorrow! I might have my surge this evening and miss it! Im only on CD11 too.

Well you're only doing right by your son, you're just being a good mum and helping him get what he needs. I admire you so much hun as I can see you're such a good mum.

Mmm takeaway! What ones it gonna be? I LOVE chinese food. Taking OH to all you can eat chinese restaurant for Valentines day! Im stuck with a pasta bake tonight! Lol.

Very unusual bleed you're having though. And if your OPKs are getting darker, maybe your body is trying to gear up for O!

Ooo looks like ur so close to a positive OPK!! Such a shame I dong actually know u as I have about 50 OPK tests in my bathroom haha (I did say I'm addicted ha)

Test tmora if u can and if the lines fainter id say you got ur possitive tonight. If it's not then keep testing :) so excited for u!

Aww thank you, I try my best with him, it's a shame cos he's such a loving child the autism just takes over him. Fingers crossed they work again tonight though :)

It's very unusual isn't it?! It's confusing but I Spose I shouldn't just expect smooth sailing and to go into a normal AF straight away. I'm just trying to think we'll it's progress right? I hope my opk's are getting darker my eyes could be just playing tricks on me haha

Ooo looks like ur so close to a positive OPK!! Such a shame I dong actually know u as I have about 50 OPK tests in my bathroom haha (I did say I'm addicted ha)

Test tmora if u can and if the lines fainter id say you got ur possitive tonight. If it's not then keep testing :) so excited for u!

Aww thank you, I try my best with him, it's a shame cos he's such a loving child the autism just takes over him. Fingers crossed they work again tonight though :)

It's very unusual isn't it?! It's confusing but I Spose I shouldn't just expect smooth sailing and to go into a normal AF straight away. I'm just trying to think we'll it's progress right? I hope my opk's are getting darker my eyes could be just playing tricks on me haha

Haha! I am probably going to turn into an addict myself now! I am most definitely going to do another tomorrow to see what happens!

Awwh bless him, I hope they work for him too. Especially if more sleep improves his mood!

Your OPKs look as though they are getting darker! But like you said, it is progress, you having a bleed!!

Sorry just realised I never answered u about take away! I'll have a kebab, love kebabs haha my to keen on Chinese but I love Indian. My husband is Turkish so we eat alot of Turkish food at home

It's so addictive doing them I do at least 3 a day haha and compare them!

It does improve his mood :) we have just got home from school hubby's off work today so we are going to get some car tracks out to build! He's made a biscuit at school but we are not allowed to eat and and he won't eat it haha hope he doesn't think he can keep it forever it will go bad!

Fingers crossed something is happening, I'm feeling happy today anyway :)

It's so addictive doing them I do at least 3 a day haha and compare them!

It does improve his mood :) we have just got home from school hubby's off work today so we are going to get some car tracks out to build! He's made a biscuit at school but we are not allowed to eat and and he won't eat it haha hope he doesn't think he can keep it forever it will go bad!

Fingers crossed something is happening, I'm feeling happy today anyway :)

I dont want to get into the habit of constantly using OPKs myself because I will get too obsessed I just know it haha.

Ahh sounds like fun! Did you enjoy your family time? And bless him! Has he eaten the biscuit yet?

Am glad that you're feeling happy hun, I am in a happy mood myself if I am honest, just a bit tired!

I don't blame u hun it's very addictive OPK testing, I think when I get my cycle back I'll know when to test and won't need to bother any other time. The bleeding seems to of stopped! I still keep getting a few twinges so not sure if it will return we shall see.

Yes we did enjoy family time thanks hun :) seems the meds didn't wilrk as well last night he's been up since 5. Not as bad as before tho I suppose. Nooo the biscuit is on the table, he won't eat it haha

Glad ur feeling happy too hun :) hope u managed to get a good sleep

Hold on spoke too soon.. Just had another gush of bright red blood! That will explain the twinges!

Just back to spotting again now :( and more dark red

The bleeding seems to of stopped. Last night I had AF aches, very bad back ache in my lower back spreading around my hips, and I have diahrea today (sorry tmi) I don't have belly ache and I can eat fine so I know I'm not ill. Are these all normal signs coming off the depo? Iv never had back ache with s period before, iv looked online n it seems a lot of women get diahrea and constipation coming off the depo but does it mean anything? Don't even know whether to class that as a period or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->