TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Omg it got darker right??? Top 2 are yesterday's bottom is today's! Pleaseeee ovaries please don't be teasing me! :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3
Do u thinks the test was dodgy? :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 4
Sorry for all the pics! But looks like either my lh is all over the place or my urine was diluted from the coffee I had this morning! I don't know :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 4
Could be the coffee. Definitely looks like it was going darker.

Seems a tiny bit darker today. Bottom ones today's top ones last nights. I'm not expecting it to get to a full positive to be honest like it didn't last month.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3
Again I am so sorry for being unreliable as I haven't been on here! Wow to your lines getting darker on OPK hun! Im in a bit of a confusing situation right now. I am supposed to be on CD14 exactly today and I have got twinges and also blood! Not enough to go on the pad though!

I am a little disheartened about it because it seems still too heavy for O bleeding and I doubt it's implantation bleeding! Im not holding my breath, its like an achy feeling the twinges. They don't hurt like my usual AF pains. So strange!

I just want to know what's going on! Did an OPK last night but nothing close to a positive, not like the one I did the other day. Thoughts anyone?

No worries hun hope ur ok?
Oh I have no idea it could be your body trying to ovulate? Some people don't ovulate until cd 16-19 so keep testing, fingers crossed hunni, just try to stay calm.

Wow Iv just been to see a medium!!
She knew stuff Iv not told no one at all, I found a lump a
Few month back Iv not told any one she could tell me exactly where it was she said I need to go get it checked out she said its not life threatening but I need to get it sorted either tablets or have it removed cos it shouldn't be there.
She said she sees me with 2 children, I already have 1 but anther is coming and I'm going to move house that connects to the baby (we are moving when I'm pregnant)
She said but before I get pregnant I need to get this lump seen too, but she said he is coming I said who the baby? He? She said yes he is coming and ur worried about ur now son when the baby comes but I can see normally family life with u ur husband ur son and this baby in a new house!

Nearly a positive?? I'm bleeding again, not a lot but red, no brown xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 7
No worries hun hope ur ok?
Oh I have no idea it could be your body trying to ovulate? Some people don't ovulate until cd 16-19 so keep testing, fingers crossed hunni, just try to stay calm.

Wow Iv just been to see a medium!!
She knew stuff Iv not told no one at all, I found a lump a
Few month back Iv not told any one she could tell me exactly where it was she said I need to go get it checked out she said its not life threatening but I need to get it sorted either tablets or have it removed cos it shouldn't be there.
She said she sees me with 2 children, I already have 1 but anther is coming and I'm going to move house that connects to the baby (we are moving when I'm pregnant)
She said but before I get pregnant I need to get this lump seen too, but she said he is coming I said who the baby? He? She said yes he is coming and ur worried about ur now son when the baby comes but I can see normally family life with u ur husband ur son and this baby in a new house!

Hey hun, yeah I am okay thanks. What about you?

Turns out this bleed has stopped. I did an OPK yesterday and it as nowhere near a positive. I think that near positive OPK was when I ovulated. This could have been implantation bleeding. Im getting weird little niggles in a certain place in my womb. Whatever it is, its strange!

And sounds very interesting. If she wasn't wrong about the lump then maybe she isn't wrong about everything else! How exciting though, you best go get that lump sorted out! And ooh so close to a positive!

These are my OPKs the last few days!

Attachments

• 20150124_114232.jpg
    20150124_114232.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 7
Glad to hear :) im good too thanks hun

Sounds like u have ovulated hun, it obviously got darker u may have just missed the actual surge. Ooo sounds exciting keep me posted hun! Fingers crossed!

I stopped bleeding again last night so we BD and now I'm bleeding red again ugb
OPK is still as dark as yesterday but not getting any darker to indicate a positive!

It was so weird! There's no way she could of known Iv not told any one at all about this lump I was hoping it was down to coming off the depo and would just go away! She kept saying u have been thinking about seeing the Dr about something down there, I thought she was on about me coming off the depo so I said what do u mean? She said well u have seen and felt something down there (pointing) I said like what? She said well I didn't want to say it and embarrass you but like a lump..
I was gob smacked! Iv never seen one before but so glad I have now, I'm booking a Dr appointment on Monday, they had no appointments yesterday before school finished.

Hmm they look like mine do hun I always get that faint line, although three seem to of got abit darker towards the right! But if u have passed ovulation they should only be faint now anyway hun

Why do u think the thin strips always get darker then the wide strips? (Both from same sample)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 3
Is that what it is cutieq? So which do u go off haha. Still doesn't seem dark enough for positive :( guess im not gonna ovulate again this month!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 3
Just my guess. It's possible to miss your positive OPK surge and not see it on a test. I swear your body is trying though!

I had 3 depo shots, at least 2+ months late each time I got the next one. Like I took one in August 2013, then Feb 2014, then August 2014. Now I'm ttc, but I was diagnosed with PCOS, so my doctor is already helping us.
I'm on metformin, and will be starting clomid soon, but I have yet to have a regular cycle since November. I spotted on 1/13/15 & 1/17/15.
I'm here to find positive stories, so I can get my BFP. I'm going through a down day and need a pick me up.:wacko:

I know you weren't asking me, but compared to mine those are positive. I don't get any line at ALL, unless I'm in my fertile window, even then only SOMETIMES do I get the super bold YOU ARE OVULATING line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->