TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Thank you! I seriously cried when I saw this thread and found this site. I'm in a fb group and NO ONE in there had anything positive to offer me about this subject. I was soo happy to find this.

There are a couple of success stories in here and a couple more that are close I'd bet. I had to search far and wide for depo success stories but there is like after depo!

Welcome MarMumJess, glad you found this thread :) it has kept me sane this past month! Can I ask why ur depo was always late? And did u have ur period back each time u got a new shot as I thought it was suppose to be given while on ur period?
Glad you have a good Dr that's already helping you, how long have u been depo free for now?

I was asking any one on this forum hun :) I don't think its positive to be honest, I'm wondering if the darker line I got the other day was my positive?! Hmm, either that or my body is still trying to figure it out lol

How are we all?

Getting abit sick of this line now, is this normal??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 3
I have seen lines come and go. Of all those, Friday looks like the positive. LH surges can come with O, AF, pregnancy etc. most people stop testing after they see the positive so they don't know the surge can continue. I can't remember but are you using a thermometer too?

No I'm not temping hun, Friday's looks the most positive but it still seemed like it needed to be slightly darker? Maybe it geared up to ov but never got there like last months looked very nearly positive but obviously it never happened

Friday definitely looked close. Temps will confirm that for you and you won't have to guess but I know a lot of women hesitate to temp, myself included.

I've also gotten close to positive tests and never saw the actual possible because my pee was diluted or I just didn't catch it on a test. Hang in there your body is definitely moving in the right direction.

The only reason I don't want to temp is because my son wakes up at such different times, any time past midnight so I don't think it would be accurate readings? Plus I don't want to over obsess about it, although I already am with the opk's haha I don't want to add anything else If u know what I mean. I personally think I didn't ovulate either yet or not at all this month but I'm pleased something has happened, I had the bleed and my opk's also got really dark again so ur right I think it's going in the right direction. We BD on Saturday so if Friday's OPK was my positive then it's covered I guess

Yea do what's going to keep you sane. No need to obsesses and if you're BD'ing regularly, your body has it under control!

Glad to hear :) im good too thanks hun

Sounds like u have ovulated hun, it obviously got darker u may have just missed the actual surge. Ooo sounds exciting keep me posted hun! Fingers crossed!

I stopped bleeding again last night so we BD and now I'm bleeding red again ugb
OPK is still as dark as yesterday but not getting any darker to indicate a positive!

It was so weird! There's no way she could of known Iv not told any one at all about this lump I was hoping it was down to coming off the depo and would just go away! She kept saying u have been thinking about seeing the Dr about something down there, I thought she was on about me coming off the depo so I said what do u mean? She said well u have seen and felt something down there (pointing) I said like what? She said well I didn't want to say it and embarrass you but like a lump..
I was gob smacked! Iv never seen one before but so glad I have now, I'm booking a Dr appointment on Monday, they had no appointments yesterday before school finished.

I agree with cutieq! The OPK that looks most positive is the Friday one!

Im no longer spotting! It lasted a day! I have no other pg symptoms really. A part of me hopes the spotting was early implantation bleeding. I think I may have O'd early, hence the near positive. It does all add up as I know the egg can implant from 5/6dpo! I think I am 7/8dpo.

I am going to try and hold off testing until 10/11dpo.

And how strange about the medium! Keep me posted with what the lump is!

I don't think we bd as much as we should go be honest, I'm usually exhausted from being up with my son early and most nights I'm asleep before my hubby gets home from work! Need to make more of an effort on that part haha I think that's where the opk's will come in handy tho cos I will know when we need to bd

Hi lilegg :)
Glad the spotting had finished, fingers crossed hun! When is AF due and u going to wait till then to test?
I know so weird right! To be honest I think it's a skin tag! She said its more to put my mind at rest why I need to get it tested because I won't concieve untill I know. Fingers crossed it's nothing to worry about, gonna book into dr's tmora. Ugh not looking forward to that!

Been to the doctors, the lump is just a skin tag and nothing at all to worry about :) it won't wfdect me getting pregnant at all :)

Andddd still... :/
Yesterday my cervix felt really hard n abit high up, today it's really high up I can only just reach it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 3
Well my last cycle was 28 days long and the one before 25 days long. If I O'd around the time I had that near positive I am about 8/9dpo. I could of had IB.

I did a really cheap pound shop test today that was 90% accurate and it was BFN. Im going to wait another week. I could swear my breasts are starting to get sore.. only just slightly. Im going to try and not think about it much because I don't want to get my hopes up. Also when I blew my nose the other day there were specks of blood. I think I read somewhere ages ago that can be a sign?

Im so glad the lump wasn't anythinf serious. Your OPKs really aren't budging are they! Get darker!! Lol.

Mind if I join you ladies?

I had my one and only depo shot in August 2014 and it officially wore off on November 15th. Two months later and still no af, although I have had a spell of brown spotting which lasted about a week.

I started taking Agnus Castuswhen my shot wore off for about a month, then ran out and didn't bother for a while, but last week got some more as I thought I'd give them another try. I have never been so desperate to see AF! And I regret having the shot so much!!!

I had my one and only depo shot in August 2014 and it officially wore off on November 15th. Two months later and still no af, although I have had a spell of brown spotting which lasted about a week.

I started taking Agnus Castuswhen my shot wore off for about a month, then ran out and didn't bother for a while, but last week got some more as I thought I'd give them another try. I have never been so desperate to see AF! And I regret having the shot so much!!!

Welcome to the thread! I had one depo shot and one only and that was April 2014 and I was supposed to go back on the 8th July 2014. I didn't bother as I wanted to ttc! My AF didn't arrive until 2nd October 2014. The cycle was then 46 days long until the next one which was 25 days long. My last cycle was 28 days long and I currently on CD18 now. So it took a while for AF to come back and I wasn't taking any vitamins etc at the time.

I am currently taking pregnacare conception vitamins. I was going to agnus castus but it wasn't in stock at holland and barrett. I regret having the shot too, just want to be pregnant!

Welcome to the thread! I had one depo shot and one only and that was April 2014 and I was supposed to go back on the 8th July 2014. I didn't bother as I wanted to ttc! My AF didn't arrive until 2nd October 2014. The cycle was then 46 days long until the next one which was 25 days long. My last cycle was 28 days long and I currently on CD18 now. So it took a while for AF to come back and I wasn't taking any vitamins etc at the time.

I am currently taking pregnacare conception vitamins. I was going to agnus castus but it wasn't in stock at holland and barrett. I regret having the shot too, just want to be pregnant!

Thanks, that has given me hope! 3 months isn't tooooo bad.

Just checked my cervix again and it's still super high I can barely touch it, normally I can feel a round it (sorry tmi) now I can only just touch the front? I'm wondering if Friday was my positive OPK and maybe my urine was abit diluted and I'm ovulation today? Really not sure but Iv never felt it so high! We bd last night anyway so I'd I am it's covered.

Oo fingers crossed it was IB hun!! Really hope u get ur positive soon u deserve it so much, try not to over think it hun, I'd test when ur period is due I remember with my son I knew I was pregnant with all the symptoms but my first test was negative, a week later I was one day before AF due and I went dr's they did the same test I had done and it was positve.
I do feel a lot better I know the lump is nothing to worry about now, but I feel so down today? I could literally sit and cry and I have nothing to even cry about :( don't know what's wrong with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->