TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Welcome laucu!

I came off my depo injection in September im still waiting for AF. I had the brown spotting for a week this month and Iv only been taking Agnus castus for 2 months, so sounds like it was starting to help ur body out too? It can take 3 months for Agnus castus to take full effect so I'd carry on with that :)
Fingers crossed AF arrives soon for u :)

Well my last cycle was 28 days long and the one before 25 days long. If I O'd around the time I had that near positive I am about 8/9dpo. I could of had IB.

I did a really cheap pound shop test today that was 90% accurate and it was BFN. Im going to wait another week. I could swear my breasts are starting to get sore.. only just slightly. Im going to try and not think about it much because I don't want to get my hopes up. Also when I blew my nose the other day there were specks of blood. I think I read somewhere ages ago that can be a sign?

Im so glad the lump wasn't anythinf serious. Your OPKs really aren't budging are they! Get darker!! Lol.

Fingers crossed for you!

:hugs:
Welcome laucu!

I came off my depo injection in September im still waiting for AF. I had the brown spotting for a week this month and Iv only been taking Agnus castus for 2 months, so sounds like it was starting to help ur body out too? It can take 3 months for Agnus castus to take full effect so I'd carry on with that :)
Fingers crossed AF arrives soon for u :)

Yes I think I'll stick with it this time, I couldn't get it in Holland and Barrett (something to do with licensing?) but got it off eBay fairly cheap.

I was wondering if the week of spotting was a super light period.... But I'm thinking that is too optimistic.

Over the last few weeks I have noticed an increase in cm, I'm not as dry as I wAs whilst on depo (tmi, sorry!) so am hoping my body is starting to return to normal.

I get my Agnus castus off amazon, I heard the one in Holland and Barrett isn't a strong dose.
I really don't know hun, I had a few days of red spotting in between the brown but if my really high cervix means I am actually ovulating now (I don't know for sure) then im classing that as a light period! Have u took any opk's?

Just checked my cervix again and it's still super high I can barely touch it, normally I can feel a round it (sorry tmi) now I can only just touch the front? I'm wondering if Friday was my positive OPK and maybe my urine was abit diluted and I'm ovulation today? Really not sure but Iv never felt it so high! We bd last night anyway so I'd I am it's covered.

Oo fingers crossed it was IB hun!! Really hope u get ur positive soon u deserve it so much, try not to over think it hun, I'd test when ur period is due I remember with my son I knew I was pregnant with all the symptoms but my first test was negative, a week later I was one day before AF due and I went dr's they did the same test I had done and it was positve.
I do feel a lot better I know the lump is nothing to worry about now, but I feel so down today? I could literally sit and cry and I have nothing to even cry about :( don't know what's wrong with me!

Make sure you take pregnancy tests every now and then. Some of your OPKs have been quite dark I have noticed and you may have surged but didn't catch it.

Im going to wait to test for a while and if AF doesn't show by Monday I will buy a FRER! It feels as though my nipples are getting more sore. I don't have to touch them to feel that they're slightly hurting. Im hoping my body is not playing some mad cruel games on me, just not fair. Everyone who has been on depo deserves their BFP!!

Awh hun, don't be down, everything will fall into place. I had tears in my eyes earlier over someone passing a lie detector on the Jeremy Kyle show. I never get emotional over anything like that. Who knows eh!

I'll do a pregnancy test in a week hun if my opk's don't go back down, I did one about 5 days ago that was negative tho so I doubt it lol my cervix seems to of dropped a little bit now so I really don't know!

Sounds so promising for u! :D deffo keep me updated, got all my fingers and toes crossed for u! :)

It's not even about not being pregnant I don't know I just feel like crying for no reason lol need to snap myself out of it! Hubby's been really loving so don't know if he's picked up on it. Haha aww bless u getting emotional over Jeremy Kyle! So hope this is a pregnancy sign for u!

I remember 2 months after I got off the depo I was sooo emotionally I burst out crying when my mother in law said I didn't look very well haha I said to my hubby while crying she's saying I look bad!! Obviously she meant I looked abit poorly haha

Going off these im really wondering if Friday was my positive, but it just seems like it needed to be a little bit darker? :/ but to be honest I didn't read Friday's test in the time limit! I did it then went downstairs to clean the pots n forgot about it till about an hour later so I'm wondering if it faded some! My opk's never get darker with more time but they do get lighter after abit :/ God knows tho!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 5
I get my Agnus castus off amazon, I heard the one in Holland and Barrett isn't a strong dose.
I really don't know hun, I had a few days of red spotting in between the brown but if my really high cervix means I am actually ovulating now (I don't know for sure) then im classing that as a light period! Have u took any opk's?

No, I have some but I don't think I'll use them unless I spot ewcm, or get a period.

It is an awful limbo situation isn't it. Depo has made me feel awful from day one, I've been an emotional wreck. I can't wait until it's out of my system.

Wow ur good! I test OPK daily even tho Iv had no AF haha im addicted!

Aww it is awful! Just waiting around not knowing when AF is going to arrive I hate it! Wish I never went on the stupid injection

My cervix is quite low too! I've got mixed emotions about this month. I have a feeling it will end up with my body playing cruel tricks on me again! The OPKs I have been doing seem to have had the same colour line for the past 3 days! They're the same, neither lighter or darker.

Awh bless you hun, least your OH is being nice and understanding and giving you lots of love. I been loving the attention off my fella, he cute when he wants to be.

I will say the Friday's OPK of yours looks seriously promising! I got everything crossed for you!

My cervix is still really high, iv never felt it this high honestly. That's what's making me think maybe Fridays opk positive n maybe I ovulated today?

Really hope ur body isn't playing tricks on u! Try not to other think it hun otherwise the days will drag till u can test (I know easier said then done lol)

Just snuggled up on the sofa with hubby and watched a film feeling a little happier tonight, thank god tomorrow is treat day I can't wait to stuff my face with chocolate and take away haha.
Aww your other half sounds lovely too :)

My cervix is still really high, iv never felt it this high honestly. That's what's making me think maybe Fridays opk positive n maybe I ovulated today?

Really hope ur body isn't playing tricks on u! Try not to other think it hun otherwise the days will drag till u can test (I know easier said then done lol)

Just snuggled up on the sofa with hubby and watched a film feeling a little happier tonight, thank god tomorrow is treat day I can't wait to stuff my face with chocolate and take away haha.
Aww your other half sounds lovely too :)

I never bother with CP as mine is all over the place throughout my cycle but then everyone is different! I hope that you O'd and that's what that weird bleeding was.

I am going to try and not think about it as much as I can. Will get my head down at college and the days will fly by!

Im also on the sofa with my OH watching one born every minute! Makes me so broody! We had our treat day the other day ;) nice to have a pig out day!

Iv never bothered with it before, but Iv been just checking it every not and again past few months but today it's still really high up! Fingers crossed it is ov but I don't know! Iv just had a bit of red blood on tissue so I have no idea!

Yes will deffo fly by if u kept busy with college will soon be next week!! :)

Iv just come to bed and left hubby playing his Fifa haha, oh I love having a pig out day too ha

Ooh! Red blood when I checked my cm! I hope that mean AF! Pad in handbag just in case, I have to dash off to to school run and shopping now.

So glad that nothing is tmi here.... I can't talk like this to anyone else. My best friends don't have and don't want children and my husband would rather not know the details!

I had that same red blood laucu, I took it as a good sign :) it never really got heavy enough for a pad but it was there at least :) fingers crossed this weird bleed is a good sign for us!

Haha I don't think anything is tmi on here! I'm same I wouldn't talk to any one else about this really, my best friend I do abit about the bleeding but that's all, my hubby I dont I think it would gross him out haha I'm so hoping and praying I ovulated yesterday! If I class it as a true cycle and that bleeding was my actual first AF and I did ovulate I would of ovulated on cd9! Any one know when to expect AF IF I did ov?

I had that same red blood laucu, I took it as a good sign :) it never really got heavy enough for a pad but it was there at least :) fingers crossed this weird bleed is a good sign for us!

Haha I don't think anything is tmi on here! I'm same I wouldn't talk to any one else about this really, my best friend I do abit about the bleeding but that's all, my hubby I dont I think it would gross him out haha I'm so hoping and praying I ovulated yesterday! If I class it as a true cycle and that bleeding was my actual first AF and I did ovulate I would of ovulated on cd9! Any one know when to expect AF IF I did ov?

I think a normal luteul phase is something like 14-16 days? I'm not sure.

My spotting has stopped and I now have awful cramps, like period pains. It's like my body is trying but hasn't figured it out yet!

Hmm this was with a 45 minute hold :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 4
I really don't know if I did ovulate or not now cos today's OPK are really dark with only a 45 min hold :/ argh I have no idea!

Mine was doing the same hun Its like its trying but still not 100% isn't it

I really don't know if I did ovulate or not now cos today's OPK are really dark with only a 45 min hold :/ argh I have no idea!

Mine was doing the same hun Its like its trying but still not 100% isn't it

Yeah especially that top one, it looks almost positive! Maybe try again later on or tomorrow afternoon?

It's so confusing isn't it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->