TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Oh I'll be doing one at my next toilet visit haha just trying to have a longer hold :) the wide strip ones never seem to get very dark but the top ones do so I don't know. I'm going to take a pregnancy test later too just to be sure
Cos surely my lines should be going back down by now? Have been like this for nearly a week :/

I know I'm not pregnant but just going to checks. Yes it's very confusing hun

Bfn on the pregnancy test, OPK looks positive to me but the wide strip ones still not getting darker so I don't know!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 7
Bfn on the pregnancy test, OPK looks positive to me but the wide strip ones still not getting darker so I don't know!

Yes if that's not positive then it's sooooo close. Are you getting any ewcm?

Yes I am, but to be honest Im cramp at tracking cm, so I don't bother with that. But I do have egg white stretchy cm now, my cervix is still really high. God knows what's going on maybe it's trying but not quiet getting there like last month, but I only had 1 very nearly positive OPK last month, these seem to be going on for half a week so far this month!

Hard to see in the pic but that looks positive.

If it's gonna get anymore positive than that, you probably want catch it unless you're peeing all day and not diluting your urine. Looks good to me! You could always post on countdowntopregancy to get some outside opinions

Omg I just got this flashing smiley face! Iv never had one before! (I don't do it religiously cos it's too expensive I did one Friday one Sunday n one today but cos I didn't do it daily I didn't know whether to trust Friday's n Sunday's negative, I didn't use first morning urine which is says to use in instructions do u think it's still ok? Maybe I'm going to ov soon n the opk's need to be abit darker to show the full surge n hopefully will get a solid smiley?! Omg sorry I'm too excited haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 3
Omg I just got this flashing smiley face! Iv never had one before! (I don't do it religiously cos it's too expensive I did one Friday one Sunday n one today but cos I didn't do it daily I didn't know whether to trust Friday's n Sunday's negative, I didn't use first morning urine which is says to use in instructions do u think it's still ok? Maybe I'm going to ov soon n the opk's need to be abit darker to show the full surge n hopefully will get a solid smiley?! Omg sorry I'm too excited haha

Woohoo!!!

When I ejected the test strip it had a very slight dye run do u think this will give a false reading? I know ur not Spose to go off the test strip so just wondering.

Laucu I'm on cd 10 from that brown/red bleed so it looks like ur body is trying too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 3
Don't bother looking at the inside. If you got a flashing, you can move to testing twice a day to catch the solid. Wohoo!

I only have 1 stick left in the box!! So I'm saving that for morning, gonna do another internet cheapie before bed but I had a big drink before to try shift a headache. Gonna get another box of clear blue test tmora and use the new test strips in this holder then it can carry on tracking it, don't think I'll miss it tonight do u?

I've had a test go from flashing to solid in the same day so it's possible.

I only took this one at 5pm, omg I don't know whether to use my last clear blue before bed now? Think I'm gonna have to but Iv had a drink :/ I can do another at about 10am tomorrow if I use the last one tonight but it won't be first morning urine :/ hellppp

A drink is ok. Just try not to drink too much and use a 4-5 hr hold. Not using fmu is also a-ok. :hugs:

Thank u cutieq, I had a large glass of juice at 6pm, been to the loo twice since then but had a can of coke about an hour ago, I'll see if it's diluted much if not I'll use the last test then test again when I get more in morning :) knowing my look it will be back to a empty circle haha it's now 9pm here

Lol I love digitals! No guesswork but I've definitely had the dreaded no smiley face

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->