TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Iv had 2 boxes since October and every single one has had no smiley in just a black circle, I did this one then laid in bed with my son for 10 mins having a cuddle, came back to check it n throw away the stick expecting another blank circle and there was was flashing away grinning at me :D

Just to keep u guys updated... Just done another and got another flashing smiley face.. I'm sat here grinning at it like an idiot haha will see what tomorrow brings

Haha we didn't bd last night!! I actually went out with a friend and hubby was in bed asleep by time I got home cos he's back at work today, but surely I can't get pregnant yet if I havnt ovulated yet? Will bd tonight, gonna do another clear blue when Iv took my son to school & gone to the shop for one! Scared incase the flashing smiley disappears haha

I did another at 10 n got another flashing smiley, just been to the loo was gonna do a internet cheapie but my urine is really diluted from a glass of juice this morning :/ will wait for abit n try again! Don't want to waste the clear blue, had to pay £27 for 10! I won't be able to afford a baby if I keep buying them haha

I hope I'm not being a ttc mama bear here :) you want to bd a few days before you ovulate, day of and a day or so after. You can't get pregnant before you ovulate but you want some sperm in there when the egg is released so that flashing smiley means it's go time! If you're still flashing great! Just make sure to get in some bd before you O. The flashing means O is coming, the solid means your LH has peaked.

Ahh ok, will bd tonight :) thank you!
I can't stop peeing today! I had 1 glass of juice at 7:30am and a tiny bit at 10 just to take my Agnus castus but my urine is soooo diluted? My strip test doesn't have a strong line at all because it's so diluted :/

Just done another and got my 4th flashing smiley face! My urine is sooo diluted tho I cant understand it cos Iv hardly drank! Cervix is still super high up! On my way to school earlier I had a few little like punching pains a little to the left but don't want to read into that cos Iv never felt ovulation before. Just the flashing smiley and the fact my cervix is really high is keeping me positive, praying I get that solid smiley!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 0
I'm getting super frustrated!! Iv not drank anything since lunch time - 8hours ago!! Yet my urine is so diluted, it looks like water with a tinge of yellow, very very light and I can't stop weeing, I'm desperate every hour. I want to test :(

I'm getting super frustrated!! Iv not drank anything since lunch time - 8hours ago!! Yet my urine is so diluted, it looks like water with a tinge of yellow, very very light and I can't stop weeing, I'm desperate every hour. I want to test :(

Argh! an opk should still be okay right? I don't have much experience of them. I thought you were good to go with them as long as you test in the afternoon. Or do you mean a hpt?

I'm still getting the annoying brown spotting.

No hun ur urine needs to be diluted to do OPK. I just did another clear blue and got flashing face again and did an Internet cheapie and the line is so faint - I'll post pic - because my uring is so diluted. Anyway after not drinking for 8 hours Iv just had a coffee. I'm not testing anymore today anyway.. I'll test tmora

How long have u had the brown spotting now? Have u had any red in it? Mine started off very very dark brown n clumpy, then was abit ligjter brown n more ' wet ' then had bits of red blood in between brown/dark red blood

Thanks cutieq I'm going to do that tomorrow and just test in between with the cheap strips, can't afford to be wasting the clear blue. I googled it n some people get like 10+ days of flashing smilies before a peak.. If they get a peak. It's just so expensive but I love it :( I darnt tell hubby I spent that much on it.. Thank god he hasn't asked. I'm not telling him I'm testing but I'm sure he will see them all in the bathroom bin!

Yea I didn't tell and used my digitals sparingly. But got ics to pass the time.

No hun ur urine needs to be diluted to do OPK. I just did another clear blue and got flashing face again and did an Internet cheapie and the line is so faint - I'll post pic - because my uring is so diluted. Anyway after not drinking for 8 hours Iv just had a coffee. I'm not testing anymore today anyway.. I'll test tmora

How long have u had the brown spotting now? Have u had any red in it? Mine started off very very dark brown n clumpy, then was abit ligjter brown n more ' wet ' then had bits of red blood in between brown/dark red blood

I've had it roughly every two weeks since my shot wire off. BUT this morning it's gotten heavier, dare I say I think it might be AF!

Well another flashing smiley face this morning. 3rd day. It's not going to change is it?? I'm only gonna test once a day now with clear blue... With fmu like instructions say, I only have 6 sticks left. I'll use ic's in afternoon. We bd last night anyway so that's covered.

Fingers crossed Laucu! Sorry, how long have u been off the depo now?

Exciting times for the flashing smilies! I hope something comes of it. I did a pg test yesterday morning with 20 sensitivity and it was negative! But the day before that I had clammy hands all day and this morning I have woke up seriously hungry! I am on CD21 today. Not sure what dpo, if I even have O'd.

I'm not getting my hopes up, I haven't thought about it much! Either way, if I am not pg I hope AF arrives at a good time in my cycle. I hope this cycle doesn't end up a long one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->