TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Well another flashing smiley face this morning. 3rd day. It's not going to change is it?? I'm only gonna test once a day now with clear blue... With fmu like instructions say, I only have 6 sticks left. I'll use ic's in afternoon. We bd last night anyway so that's covered.

Fingers crossed Laucu! Sorry, how long have u been off the depo now?

My shot was due on November 15th, so two months now.

Exciting times for the flashing smilies! I hope something comes of it. I did a pg test yesterday morning with 20 sensitivity and it was negative! But the day before that I had clammy hands all day and this morning I have woke up seriously hungry! I am on CD21 today. Not sure what dpo, if I even have O'd.

I'm not getting my hopes up, I haven't thought about it much! Either way, if I am not pg I hope AF arrives at a good time in my cycle. I hope this cycle doesn't end up a long one!

Still flashing smilies! Is it possible to get flashing smilies after u ov? Coz my ic's where darker at the weekend then they are now?!
Aww fingers crossed hun, sorry about ur negative!
Hopefully AF arrives at a good time if u don't get a BFP, will be keeping my fingers crossed for you

Ah ok laucu, ur body's trying pretty fast :) fingers crossed it continues

Hello! Looks like you could have possibly O'd but missed it on the CBM. I am sore round the back of my neck and across my chest today. I'm not sure what's caused that but I feel okay.

I don't really feel pregnant if I am really honest. Except I had 10 hours sleep last night, went into college at 10am and by the time I was finished at 2.30pm I was hanging. My eyes are currently like sandpaper and I cannot wait to get into bed tonight. I took an OPK about 10 mins ago and it was negative. I don't have any HPTs. Won't be getting any until mid next week! I have one OPK left... I will use tomorrow.

Trying, I've never had one flash after ovulation. They always went blank after O passed.

Really cutieq? I read ur estrogen rises after ov too so was wondering if I was catching that, I think Friday's may have been my positive but I tested first time with the clear blue on Friday n I now read that all first time tests will be positive to get a baseline of ur hormones! Agh I have no idea! My cervix is still super high! Gonna carry on testing each morning with the clear blue n in afternoon with the cheapis see how it goes...

Hope ur ok lil egg, maybe u slept on it funny?
Let me know how u get on with the tests hun got my fingers crossed for u!

Oh and I got another flashing smiley this morning. I'm ready to slap that grinning face off the stick..

Hello! Looks like you could have possibly O'd but missed it on the CBM. I am sore round the back of my neck and across my chest today. I'm not sure what's caused that but I feel okay.

I don't really feel pregnant if I am really honest. Except I had 10 hours sleep last night, went into college at 10am and by the time I was finished at 2.30pm I was hanging. My eyes are currently like sandpaper and I cannot wait to get into bed tonight. I took an OPK about 10 mins ago and it was negative. I don't have any HPTs. Won't be getting any until mid next week! I have one OPK left... I will use tomorrow.

The wait is so hard isn't it. Someone needs to invent some kind of instant test! Or maybe we should club together and buy one of those ultrasound machines!!

Well AF has definitely arrived. Hurrah! My body is working! Let's wait and see how long this cycle is. I think I may use opks to see if I actually ovulate.

That's awesome laucu!!!!

Yea trying, mine always went blank eventually. I hate that this is so frustrating for you.

I'll keep going hun and hopefully get a solid smiley! I just watched a video clip of a woman doing the clear blue advanced and cheapis, she had 5 days of flashing smileys and her cheapies didn't get to a full positive but had started to fade again, then she finally got the solid smiley on day 6. Fingers crossed I get one too!

Well I thought AF had arrived, but it seems to have ground to a halt today. So confused! Is thinking its IB too optimistic? Probably!

Laucu mine wasn't a proper AF, it was on off bleeding. Obviously my body is trying after that bleed to get to high fertility, even if it doesn't get to peak this month it is trying so urs is probably trying too :) try not to over think it (I know that's hard!) but it does sound like ur body is trying to get AF back

Looks like they are getting darker again... Not getting my hopes up though, waiting to test with clear blue in the morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 2
Just a quick question, I'm drinking wine tonight, will that effect the clear blue in the morning?

Cutieq I don't know how I missed that your pregnant:) congrats x

Another flashing smiley face! 5 days of flashing smileys now.. Beginning to think it's broke! I only have 3 test strips left :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->