TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

Thanks ttc!

Trying hopefully it's not broken. I've had as many as 7 days before. Or it could be that your body is gearing up to o but it isn't happening just yet. Hang in there love!

Thanks cutieq, it's getting me down abit now to be honest because I don't even know if I am actually going to ovulate at the end of all this. I'll carry on and see what happens, I only have 3 tests left tho so do I go and spend another £26 on another pack or just forget it :/ can't decide

My cervix is still super super high, has any one tracked cp? It sometimes comes down a little bit then goes back up really high :/

My cervix is still super super high, has any one tracked cp? It sometimes comes down a little bit then goes back up really high :/

I've heard it is not very reliable.

How frustrating! I agree with cutieq, could be your body gearing up to ovulate but not quite making it.

I've never seen cp as reliable. Mine always seems to be the same :( I've seen women get up to 9 days of flashing. I hope it happens for you soon. I know it's frustrating but when you get that solid smiley, it will be the happiest day of your cycle lol

So I think I had my first AF after the shot, but am not 100% sure. Before the shot I would have 5-6 days of bleeding, with the first 2 being medium heavy and the rest quite light. This time I had 2 days of light, too heavy to be spotting but not heavy enough to even fill up a pad in one whole day. It was very dark red. Then one day I spotting. So only 3 days in total. If it was my AF then I am on cd4 today. Still got mild cramps.

I think I may keep an eye on cm and use some opka next week.

It's just so frustrating, I really don't want to waste another £26 on another pack for just more flashing, but then it's worth it if I deffo knew I would get a solid :/ opk's are still pretty dark.

Laucu sounds good for u :) fingers crossed that was ur first AF

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 2
Well Iv bought one more box and that's it I'm not buying another so if I don't get a solid oh well

I think this is an evap line.. But just wanted opinions? It was hard to get it to show on the camera so it's really faint

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 9
hi all dont mind if i join .. trying to concieve #2 me 23 and partner 31 had 1 depo shot on the 8th of july missed second one 2nd of october finally had my period jan 21st well it defo seemed like it anyway lasted on and off for 4-5 days hoping this is it and we can start trying we had ectopic and blighted ovum 12 weeks apart 2 years ago so 3rd time lucky for us i have a son who is 5 to orevious partner and my partner also has a son eho is 8 with previous partner xx

Welcome Claire :) course u can join. Glad u have had ur 1st af, fingers crossed it doesn't take too long to get ur BFP. We are TTC #2 as well, I'm 23 hubby is 31 and we have a 5 year old son almost 6

I was on the depo for around a year, then came off due to weight gain and went on the pill for around a year then the dr took me off the pill due to migraines and have me the option of implant, coil or depo again. Heard bad stuff about the implant, too scared to get the coil fitted so back on the depo I went for around a year untill we decided to TTC #2, my last missed depo was 1st sept. I had a week bleed a week later and on off bleeding oct/nov. Had period pains around same time nov & dec and had a weird bleed this month. Currently on day 7 of flashing smileys on clear blue dual hormone ovulation test, praying I get a solid smiley soon before I go insane!

ahhhh really thats so weird were the same age haha .. i was on mirena before depo for 6 months then it fell out we tried for that period then decided to get depo i never planned missing it second time round but just thought ahh well if it happens it happens im just using an ovulation app and kinda going with the flow really we did the deed last night and according to my app im due to ov on wednesday starting to get ewcm so gonna have another go tommorow then see what luck we have on month 1 if ttc let the fun begin hehe .. hope you dont wait to long for bfp trying xxx

I think this is an evap line.. But just wanted opinions? It was hard to get it to show on the camera so it's really faint

Is that a hpt? I can kind of see something.... But I'm not sure. I'm useless at spotting that kind of thing!

Hello Trying91!

I stopped myself coming on for a bit as I have had a lot of coursework to do! Also I wanted to take my mind off the tww! I am currently on CD26 and waiting for AF to turn up! I haven't done a test in about a week and last night, I had pale pink watery CM when I wiped last night! Im hoping it's IB.

I don't feel pregnant at all though so who knows. I can't believe you haven't had a solid smiley yet, how frustrating :(

Claire r u using opk's? I have an app and based on the bless I bad I should of ovulated according to the app last Wednesday. I'd recomenf trying opk's :)

Laucu yes it's a hpt! It looks like an evap line tho, I did another this morning n it was a little bit darker but still looks like an evap, there's not much colour to it! I don't feel pregnant at all I just took it for the fun of it haha, plus with having so many days of flashing smileys! Anyway I'll wake a few days n do another if it don't get darker I'll know it's defo evap!

Hi lilegg! Nice to see u back :) sometimes it's good to have a break then ur not over obsessing :)

Got my fingers crossed for u hun!
I got another flashing smiley today! 8 days now ugh

I know ur not Spose to read the lines, but does it look like I'm getting closer?? Getting desperate now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 2
Claire r u using opk's? I have an app and based on the bless I bad I should of ovulated according to the app last Wednesday. I'd recomenf trying opk's :)

Laucu yes it's a hpt! It looks like an evap line tho, I did another this morning n it was a little bit darker but still looks like an evap, there's not much colour to it! I don't feel pregnant at all I just took it for the fun of it haha, plus with having so many days of flashing smileys! Anyway I'll wake a few days n do another if it don't get darker I'll know it's defo evap!

Hi lilegg! Nice to see u back :) sometimes it's good to have a break then ur not over obsessing :)

Got my fingers crossed for u hun!
I got another flashing smiley today! 8 days now ugh

I've got my fingers crossed for that HPT you did! I've just had a look at the pic you posted and I can't tell whether its an evap line so yeah I think it's best you do one in a couple days!

How frustrating with the flashing smileys, that would really do my head in. I'd end up smashing up the monitor lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->