TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

i dont want to use opks as i just dont want to get into all that again i get really disapointed if im not pregnant lmao im just going to go with the flow and track my periods ladies then if ever late then ill test tho i had alot of sharp cramping on my right last night and felt quite heavy down there this morning so i think i either od last night or im ready to ovulate just hope its my left ovarys turn as i dont have right fallopian tube .. i think you should bd anyway trying just to be safe you havent missed out lol xx

Lilegg I actually said to the monitor this morning ' stop grinning at me!! ' I think im loosing my mind haha

Wish I'd of done that claire now I'm totally addicted to testing!! Lol
Fingers crossed it was ur left ovarys turn, Ivmever felt ov pain wish i did to get a heads up lol.

well i keep getting little shooting pains very low like actual inside me down there but cm is very watery milky colour when i wiped there lol we bd sunday tho so i still got it in lol xx

Day 9 and I finally got a solid smiley!!! BUT I'm in bed ill with the flu so no BD'ing for us :( so that's us out and I have no idea when I will get ov again, gutted!

ohhhh brilliant just you let hubby do all the work lol your not out yet get bding x

I can't claire I'm so ill I also have a dodgy tummy :/ praying im better tmora then we can bd tmora night, u ovulate between 24-48 hours After it positive don't u? Maybe in with a chance but highly doubt it, can't beleive my luck :/

I can't claire I'm so ill I also have a dodgy tummy :/ praying im better tmora then we can bd tmora night, u ovulate between 24-48 hours After it positive don't u? Maybe in with a chance but highly doubt it, can't beleive my luck :/

Yes!!! But no!!!! You might feel better later on? Xx

Celebrate the victory. You ovulated and the next time you will ovulate will be next month :)

You're not totally out, if you BD'd before there's always a chance so don't beat yourself up too bad. Hope you feel better sooner rather than later.

Cutieq now I'm going to ovulate will I go regular and ovulate again next month? We havnt bd'd in a few days! Iv been to tired - oops! Hoping if I'm feeling better tmora we can bd tmora night and still be in with a chance - even if we don't tho I'm still happy to finally get a positive :)

Would of thought these would of been darker, took them about 2 hours after the positive on the clear blue

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 3
There's no guarantee of regular ovulation but if all things are well, you have an extremely high chance of regular ovulations from on out!

The solid doesn't mean ovulation, it signifies a peak lh surge so if you can bd...great! You want the sperm there before you ovulate.

Your test looks nice and dark to me.

I'm on cd 19 now from that weird bleed, so if I don't ov till cd 20-21 it's a pretty long cycle, but I'm happy to have any cycle back haha
So I should get AF about 14 days after ov? Sorry I'm useless at all this. Those tests don't lpok dark enough to me I wouldn't of classed them as positive If I hadn't had the solid smiley

Remember you may not always see the exact positive, but the smaller test definitely looks positive to me. You're in person so I know you can see it better though.

My last few ovulations were cd18-20 and then magically moved up to 14-16. You should expect AF in 14 or so days. Any O is a good O! Happy for you.

Thanks cutieq :) don't think we will be BD'ing tonight I feel so sick! Hopefully tomorrow, hoping I don't ov for 24-48 hours then I'll still catch it, but not too bothered if not just glad something is happening :)

Hi ladies!
Been staying away and NTNP for the last few months as been moving house and symptom spotting every month was killing me. Still not got a regular cycle but thought I was stabilising on a very short 20 day cycle.
except I'm now 3 days over that and no AF. Having loads of symptoms BUT 2 poas later I'm still bfn :(
confused and impatient right now!

2ndtime, I hope you get some answers soon. Your LP could be lengthening to a longer cycle maybe?

Trying, things are going well. Went in today for an ultrasound. So far, so good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->