TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

sorry for AF ladies :hugs: Just try to remember that each AF cycle brings you closer to regulating and one step closer to your BFP!

Well I am spotting again today. WTF? I thought I was on cd 15. Arghhhhh

Good words from cutieq - a regular cycle is a good thing :)

AF didn't show :D AF pains have disappeared again too :D they was so bad last night I was sure she was gonna turn up this morning!!
Oh no Laucu! If it's just spotting and not AF just go with the flow :) I know i keep asking but how long are u off the depo? (Sorry my memory is shocking)
1 week after missed depo I had AF then I spotted on and off all through October and beginning of November

I feel ur pain Claire, luckily AF didn't show here :) how about u?
I'm dying to get my BFP already! I tested yesterday with having cramps etc i was only 5-6dpo so obviously a bfn! I don't think I will be one of the lucky ones to fall first month of ovulation lol. Iv heard that too about m/c it worrys me!

i was supposed to get my second depo oct 2nd last year so its been months now right enough .. i havent checked cp today yet but boobs still ache 😥 if af hasnt showed yet then your not out yet honestly i think i o'd later than what i thought and missed it lol defi going to order some opks and hcg tsts ive heard loads a woman getting them off amazon or ebay any suggestions for me trying??x

Claire, I but from amazon. I personally always used clinical guard brand. Really cheap but I've never had evaps. Other ladies use the wondos.

AF didn't show :D AF pains have disappeared again too :D they was so bad last night I was sure she was gonna turn up this morning!!
Oh no Laucu! If it's just spotting and not AF just go with the flow :) I know i keep asking but how long are u off the depo? (Sorry my memory is shocking)
1 week after missed depo I had AF then I spotted on and off all through October and beginning of November

That's okay, it's hard to keep up with everyone!

I was due my 2nd shot in November 14th, so have been off it for 3 months now.

It is hard to keep up haha
Ah ok have u had any AF or anything before now? My shot was due 1st SEPT, oct and November where my worse months with constant spotting on and off then November I had severe pregnancy symptoms. NOV and dec I had AF pains around same time but no AF then finally had a weird bleed in January. Fingers crossed its AF trying to return for u

thanks cutie i think i may purchase some on payday 😆 cp is low now medium not to firm not to soft just hard enough to feel its there but its really low middle knuckle only and could feel it sorry tmi .. 😂 sending some baby dust ladies xx

It is hard to keep up haha
Ah ok have u had any AF or anything before now? My shot was due 1st SEPT, oct and November where my worse months with constant spotting on and off then November I had severe pregnancy symptoms. NOV and dec I had AF pains around same time but no AF then finally had a weird bleed in January. Fingers crossed its AF trying to return for u

Well I had what I think was AF 2 weeks ago... A dark red bleed that lasted 3-4 days. Too heavy to be spotting but not heavy enough to fill a pad over a day.

I am taking Agnus castus, I think I may get some starflower or evening primrose oil tablets tomorrow, they are meant to help too.

We will get there eventually, eh?

Fingers crossed hun, it sounds good.
Yes, we will get there eventually :) baby dust to everyone, I'm so desperate for a BFP now, nearly 6 months off the depo now.
I also take Agnus castus hun and prenatal vitamins :) im not gonna bother with taking anything else, I was taking evening primrose oil but stopped. Iv heard good stuff about starflower oil

Fingers crossed hun, it sounds good.
Yes, we will get there eventually :) baby dust to everyone, I'm so desperate for a BFP now, nearly 6 months off the depo now.
I also take Agnus castus hun and prenatal vitamins :) im not gonna bother with taking anything else, I was taking evening primrose oil but stopped. Iv heard good stuff about starflower oil

Superdrug have 3 for 2 on all vitamins so on top of the Agnus Castus I am now rattling with multi vitamins and evening primrose & starflower oil!

6 months, you are nearly there I reckon.

Sometimes I feel so down about what depo has done to me, I regret having it so much :-( Its been really upsetting me the last few days. I am 35 this year and am feeling the clock ticking. but our bodies are amazing things and will rebalance themselves sooner or later!

Aww I know how u feel hun every now and again I get down about it, regret having it so much and praying my body will sort itself soon, u still have plenty time hun don't worry about that.

I had like egg white stretchy cm since yesterday but it's tinged yellow? i took a pic of it but think it's abit gross to post! Kinda looks like snot! I had the period pains bad a few days ago but they have gone and not come back yet, I'm rather confused
:/

ewcm usually means ovulation trying lol!! my boobs still hurt will check cp in shower not much cm af due wednesday according to my period app so we shall wait and see when witch arrives x

I already ovulated Claire Im 7-8dpo, it's not clear or white like normal EWCM it's yellow :/ but I don't have an infection or anything. I read a tip to check cp while sitting on the loo as its easier to find ;)

I did an OPK today too and it's not positive, just to be sure :)

Spose this could be normal for me post ov! Iv never taken any notice of cm before or tracked cycles

i check mine while sitting on the loo aswell but i can check mine in the shower too i never checked it tonight out with a freind enjoying drinks and dinner and also going too see the famous mr grey in the movies haha xx

Never tried it on the shower, I'm still getting used to it to be honest. It still feels pretty high tho, not as high as it was at ov tho, and I can tell it was deffo open last week and it's closed again now (I think, I'm 99% sure ha)
Ooo enjoy hun!! Iv just got my son in bed, going to pour the wine now ;) hubby's at work to tv to myself woo hoo haha going to make the most of it as he's changing jobs soon and will be home from work everyday around tea time - I'll never get the tv!

I couldn't resist doing a test! :( im 8-9 dpo and this was second morning urine after drinking a coffee, what's ur honest opinions? U swear I see the faintest of lines but i think my minds making me think I see it! Ha! The bottom right is un edited the others are edited to show it more

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member