TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

On the bottom right I see a shadow of something I think. 8/9 is still early. I really hope it's a line!

Iv been cought out with a 'shadow of a line' on these before so I don't want to think much of it, just wanted to see if others saw it too :) I did one last night which was the same I'll post it now. I know it's still too early I just can't resist :( this 2 ww buisness is much harder then I thought! I only have 3 tests left so I won't be testing again untill at least 14 dpo

7-8 dpo night

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 8
The only reason I really tested is because I had the the twinges on right side 3-4 dpo then really bad AF aches 4-5 dpo which I googled (I know I shouldnt) and on forums girls was saying they had this before BFP, my cervix is still high and pretty soft and I keep having the yellow snotty cm, BUT I don't know what my body is usually like after ov so I don't know if this is different for me. I can't stop eating chocolate too haha I'm Spose be dieting :/ but I'm so hungry!

The only reason I really tested is because I had the the twinges on right side 3-4 dpo then really bad AF aches 4-5 dpo which I googled (I know I shouldnt) and on forums girls was saying they had this before BFP, my cervix is still high and pretty soft and I keep having the yellow snotty cm, BUT I don't know what my body is usually like after ov so I don't know if this is different for me. I can't stop eating chocolate too haha I'm Spose be dieting :/ but I'm so hungry!

I see a shadow of something on that bottom right one.

Fingers firmly crossed for you!

Thank you! In my heart I know it's nothing, I'm just being silly! As if I'd be that lucky to fall pregnant that fast! A girl can hope though right? ;)

i totally see those lines am superrrr excited wait 2 days and do a fmu pleaseeeee haha i hope its a muracle and its your bfp .. im jelous i totally had bfn this morning but i honestly think i missed ov im prepared for this month tho as i bought loads of clinical guard opks which come with like 10 or 20 preg tests too and i bought a load of one step 10miu preg tests plus a basal body thermometer heeeeee excited to get charting haha xx

Omg Claire really?? Argh I'm just trying to play it down, I havnt mentioned the tests to hubby as I really don't beleive they will turn into positives! AF is due Thursday or Friday going off a 14day lutual phase so I'm going to try to wait till at least Thursday? If I can manage that lol but like I say I very very much doubt it will turn into anything, I'm not lucky with anything ha.
These are the one step 10miu tests too ;) just make sure u read them within 10 mins and don't fish them out the bin after an hour or so as they can get evaps! ( I had a lot of evaps in nov last year but it was because I was leaving them and reading them when I went back to them lol plus I was dipping them for 20 seconds instead of the 10, I read the instructions again before doing these ones)

Wow you are prepared! I'd love to do temping but I don't think it would work for me. When is AF due hun? Fingers crossed u did catch ov this month, but if not ur fully prepared for next month so will have everything crossed for you! :)

How's every one doing?
I'm still loosing loads of snot like cm - sorry! It's so hard to describe it but it's so weird :/ it's like yellow snot!!
Cervix is still high and closed, it was super soft this morning but feels a little firmer now.

im good not long off an 11 hour shift so tired!! nothing for me to report today boobs have eased cp was low and hard earlier barely any cm af due wed no tests left to poas lmao bfn probs anyway cant wait for you test again trying xx

Aww bet your shattered, hope you get a good rest hun.
We are due AF around the same time :) im due either Thursday or Friday. I wish I had no tests as I'm dying to test but waiting it out till at least Thursday! The lines are so so so faint on these tests, I'm beginning to think if it's just a strip underneath I can see that would turn positive as the wee passes over?
We shall see anyway, cervix is still high and closed, just had yet more yellow stretchy cm when I checked cp, this morning I ran to the toilet heaving, I help a towel over my mouth and breathed slow to stop myself being sick tho (I hate being sick, I literally cry lol) but that could of been anything to be fair! I'll only class it as a 'symptom' if it happens 2-3 times, and Iv felt completely fine for the rest for the day!

My cm and cp COULD be normal for me tho, as Iv never ever tracked either of them or checked them past ovulation, so who knows? I'm just going off what the 'norm' is

cd 1 for me todayyyyy! which puts me at 26 day cycle last month 😖😖

my opks should be here this week so im going to start poas as soon as af leaves lmao x

my opks should be here this week so im going to start poas as soon as af leaves lmao x

Argh!!! Good idea to use the opks.

Sorry I find it so hard to keep up, how long have you been off depo? X

26day cycle is good isn't it hun? I'd deffo recomend using opk's too :) just so you know when ur oving

My spotting has stopped now. lets see if I actually ovulate anytime soon!

How long did u spot for laucu? Fingers crosses you ovulate :) im feeling abit quesy, I think it's just my mind playing tricks on me tho. AF is due thurs or fri if I have a 14 day LP! And if I deffinatly did ov which I think I did. Cervix still high and in between soft and firm, closed. I'm finding myself checking it every time I go to the loo to see if it's come down ready for AF :/

i missed my second depo shot oct 2nd last year so about couple of month lau!! trying i have no idea if 26days is a good cycle my basal therm comes tommorow ny tests say they dont come until friday or so lol when are you testing again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->