TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

For 3-4 days I think.

Ah Claire you are about 6 weeks ahead of me then, I missed mine on 14th November.

my tests will be here between thirsday and monday better bloody move x

Just tested again with an hour hold, looks like a bfn! I'm 10-11dpo, guess I just had a few bad tests?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 5
I missed mine on 1st September so I'm not far off you guys either :)

ahhhhh so when we get our bfps we could all fall about the same time hehe i just want some regularity period heavy today alot of cramping 😖 .. trying your not out till af arrives remember what cds are you guys on?x

I'm trying to think like that hun, AF should arrive thurs or fri if I have a normal cycle, this is my first cycle post depo! So will wee what happens by the weekend. I think I'm out tho!
I'm on cd30, 10-11dpo. Feels like a long cycle but Spose my body won't automatically go to a 'normal' cycle straight away. How about u?

My cycles were 32-34 days long before Depo.
I'll tell you what, if nothing else those epo tablets make your skin really soft and supple!!

i have terrible af cramps girls this is my second af post depo and i know they werent as bad as this last month !! i am in agony 😨😥 i just want it to go away im actually not even bleeding that heavy not filling a reg tampon (tmi sorry) why is there so much cramp with not as much bleeding!xx

I don't have a clue how many cd my cycles where before! I never took notice to be honest but I know I had AF every month.
Haha glad the EPO is helping! My skin is awful at the moment, very dry!
Aww sorry to hear your in pain Claire :( I isually get awful cramps with AF pre depo. Can I ask are u cycles pretty regular now?
And can I ask what both ur cm is like near AF? I'm still loosing the thick yellow stretchy cm, but also lotion like cm as well.

well trying its eased off now with some diclofenac and brufen lmao! i was normally 28 days trying was always on time every month so i suppose this month is only 2 days out which hopefully means one step closer to regularity woooopeeee my opks need to hurry tho i cant wait to start poas and im only cd1 hahaha i got 20 clinical guard pg tsts with ny opks and i got 15 one step mius tooo ill be in my glory this month xx

also i was really dry before af came today trying and i dont notmally notice cm before af just ewcm before o i usually notice x

I usually get that yellowy shot like cm before af, but have noticed it a few times over the last month too.

Sounds Like your getting regular then Claire :) fingers crossed ur tests come soon!!
Thank God u also get the snot like cm Laucu! It was starting to worry me cos all I keep reading is u should be pretty dry before af! At least I know it's normal for some people :) Iv had it since about 5dpo. Just hoping AF shows thurs or fri so I know the OPK was true and I deffo ov'd and can move onto a fresh cycle :)

well one thing i know for sure is my boobs hurted all the wat up to just earlier on after the cramping now their pain free and they hurted just before O and all the way to af so i know thats a regular symptom for me that af is coming x

I don't want to jinx things but I think I may have had some ewcm this morning! Will check again later and do an opk.

I don't have a clue what my AF signs are like I never took notice, I never get sore boobs, even when I was pregnant. But I do get AF pains 1-2 days before AF shows.
Oo exciting Laucu, let us know how the OPK goes :)

well ladies im in buisness af looks like she is leaving from last night bd this morning even tho it doesnt count i was just super horny lmao tmi!! anyway my opks have arrived im not temping this month just opking yeahhhhh cant wait to poas gonna do an opk everyday from tommorow xx

Hahah Claire, a girl has needs ;) let us know how the OPK tesing goes!!

I'm due AF either today or tomorrow, I have no signs what so ever that she is on her way, no pains or anything. My cervix is chopping and changing, sometimes its high sometimes is medium :/ I tested again this morning and this is the result. There's deffinatly a line on it but it's so faint so I'm questioning it, iv attached the photo anyway so u guys can see! I do have a FRER but I don't want to use it yet as we can't buy then in the shops round here I have to order them online and I only have the 1 (I bought them last November when I had pregnancy signs) do u think its dodgy test strips and maybe I just didn't ovulate? I had the 8 days of flashing smileys, the a solid smiley on the 9th day and my cervix felt high and open so I hope I did ov? Ahhh :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 8
Here's the photo in negative. The line should be darker than that shouldnt it? I don't know what to think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 5
Oh and it was with second morning urine, (forgot to test when I first got up)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->