TTC After Depo stories...any luck..advice?

i do see it inverted but its very faint i have to squint to see it if period was due today or tommorow and thats a 10miu test it could possibly be yhe beggining of your bfp fx that line gets stronger for you but do fmu with the same test in morning its always the best time to test ive learned that im always going to use fmu always its the most cencentrated in hcg x

Iv read online that a lot of girls don't get a strong positive on these one step Internet cheapies till way after other tests, don't know what to think to be honest. Iv ran out of Internet cheapies now so I can't do any more :( I just have a frer which I'm going to save till monday of Tuesday if AF doesn't show, I also have another shop bought test but I threw the box out n it don't say on the wrapper what test it is haha I may use that either tomorrow or over the weekend. My cervix is soft, closed and medium - high, last night it came right down and I wondered if AF was on the way but it shot right back up this morning. Only symptoms I really have is I can't stop peeing and Iv been heaving again today and feeling sickly, but that could be anything really so I'm taking it as a bfn for now n will see what happens either over the weekend or Tuesday. Feeling pretty disappointed cos I just want to know now, and if I'm not then I want to get AF then we can move onto the next cycle

I know I shouldn't but I can't resist :( this is it super tweaked!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 6
i dont see it on that 1 trying sorry but your not out till af arrives and i hope you get af or bfp because i know hoe agonizing it can be wondering whats going on with your body!! af is slipping away slowly but seurely still spotting so ill start opking sat - sun probably xxx

I can see it more on that one than the un edited one haha. I don't know, I think it may just be the tests, it's so faint u really have to look for it! I'd rather AF just came then not knowing, it's awful!
Glad AF is slipping away for u and ur on a new cycle :) I read the longest LP is 16 days? So if AF doesn't show by Sunday - monday and I don't get a BFP then I guess I didn't actually ovulate which will make me gutted!!

we have bd twice today lmao i find it funny because when i actually am ov i cant get him to bed lol .. trying af will come or youll have your bfp beleive me i just know it im happy to be on a new cycle tbh as il prepared this month ive heard with shorter cycles woman ov early so defo going to start opking tommorow evening x

I know I shouldn't but I can't resist :( this is it super tweaked!

I wish I could see this properly, I'm on my phone!

The ewcm disappeared for me. TMI I have been very dry since I had the shot so who knows. Today and yesterday extremely sensitive nipples so maybe ovulation is around the corner? I have been doing opks all week and they were all negative.

Ok last one I promise, it's same test just another edited version of it.

Haha wow Claire twice in one day! Don't think I could manage that haha I remember when we used to dtd every single night when we was in our first year together, God I couldn't manage that now haha
How do u know I'll deffo get AF that? What if my body all geared up to ov including my cervix opening (I felt it) n then it didn't actually get there? Argh I swore i wouldn't drive myself crazy with this!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 4
Laucu fingers crossed, carry on with the opk's! Are they getting any darker? I didn't get a positive till cd 20

trying i see the line but it just dont know if its promising or not as i dont rely on cheapies unless it bright pink and in my face lmao! i think you need to relax stop overthinking every symptom beleive me it drives you mad ive done it and still do sometimes the best medicine is too relax and let things come naturally i promise either af will come late or you will have your bfp mind hcg doubles or triples in the body every 3 days so hive it time and i have my fingers crossed for you xxx

I don't trust this line either, it's very barely there!
Argh ur right, sorry Iv gone abit mad havnt I? If AF doesn't show by Monday I'll do a FRER, if that's negative then I'll k know I just didn't ov. Think id rather AF just show up now, it makes it worse not having a proper cycle, I guess I just want confirmation that I actually did ov, at least I have no more Internet cheapies so I can stop obsessing over that

I don't trust this line either, it's very barely there!
Argh ur right, sorry Iv gone abit mad havnt I? If AF doesn't show by Monday I'll do a FRER, if that's negative then I'll k know I just didn't ov. Think id rather AF just show up now, it makes it worse not having a proper cycle, I guess I just want confirmation that I actually did ov, at least I have no more Internet cheapies so I can stop obsessing over that

I know what you mean. I actually have given up on opks because I get a bit too obsessive about things and analyse the situation far too much.

BUT. I have had very definite ewcm today, and cramps and sore boobs which gives me hope that I will actually ovulate in the next day or so!!!!! Bd tonight methinks!

I'm still sat here the same as yesterday :( no AF, cervix stl very high, soft and closed (but I read the cervix can't tell u anything apart from ov!) I did an asda test this morning and when I hold it up to the window there's a very very faint line on it, the. I realised its a 25miu test. I can't get the line to show on photo but when I turned the photo black and white u can see the line. But it's far to faint to call a BFP, it's barely there! I'm not stressing over it, I havnt got a positive test so I'm relaxing and having a wine tonight! I'll do a FRER on Monday if AF doesn't show. I had AF aches around what I thought was 4-5dpo and I'm not wondering if that was actually ovulation, but that would make it 5-6 days after my lh surge so I really don't know. Im beginning to think my body geared up to ov but didn't achieve its goals! Where are u AF :( come back!

Wow Laucu sounds great!! Will this be ur first ovulation too?? Fingers crossed u catch the egg hun

Well I caved and took the FRER at dinner time with a 1 hour hold (I know I shouldn't of but I couldn't wait any longer) anyway looks like a bfn to me!! Still no AF :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 5
My solid smiley was on the 4th, so depends when I actually ovulated after the lh surge but on a 14 day lh surge I think AF shluld of been due around Thursday friday?

My solid smiley was on the 4th, so depends when I actually ovulated after the lh surge but on a 14 day lh surge I think AF shluld of been due around Thursday friday?

That sounds about right.

Very latest I'd say monday IF I only ovulated 3 days after the surge and if u had a 16day lh surge. I don't know what's going on to be honest :/ my cervix is still very high and squishy n closed, but I read not to look into that unless for ov so I don't know. Would think it would be coming down ready for AF tho if she was on way :/

Trying, I can't remember have your cycles been pretty regular before this?

No cutieq, my missed
Depo was 1st SEPT I then had a pretty normal 5 day period 1 week later then spotting all of oct n part of NOV, AF pains around same
Time NOV n dec but no AF then finally had that weird brown and dark red bleed in January n got the solid smiley on the 4th feb on cd 20 going off the bleed, but I presumed I'd deffo get AF if I deffo ovulated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->